Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demar gonna feed the ball to Muh Touches?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta say LMA is now but DeRozan is our future... until Murray or Walker can be an all star!

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    derozan..........cant suffer another boring year with lma being the leader.............

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAlpha's. DeMar is a #2, not a #1. Not an alpha personality either, so no problem there.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    \Not an alpha personality either, so no problem there.
    derozan is a crip he & zach randolph r the most alpha players in the nba lma will defer to deebo

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray will be taking more of a leadership role this year. He showed signs during the year last year, like shooing Pop away and keeping LMA focused on the court.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murray will be taking more of a leadership role this year. He showed signs during the year last year, like shooing Pop away and keeping LMA focused on the court.
    That's nice that he's going to become more of a leader, but I'd rather he learn how to shoot and pass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's gonna be Demarcus Aldrige's team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both.

One Bad Ass MoFo SouthTexasRancher's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte will take over as the leader. I'm looking for a breakout year from him.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's nice that he's going to become more of a leader, but I'd rather he learn how to shoot and pass
    Leadership got Avery Johnson's jersey hung in the rafter, sure wasn't his passing or shooting abilities I'm sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leadership got Avery Johnson's jersey hung in the rafter, sure wasn't his passing or shooting abilities I'm sure.
    True but that was a different era, a different game. Modern PGs have to be able to punish defenses for sagging off or going under screens.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will be interesting to see how they play. I don’t think LMA is going to lose a ton of touches. Pop said they were going to do it again but with more talent. I don’t expect them to change the system all that much, but DeRozan having the ball in a 2 man game with Aldridge is going to look better and have better results for the team.

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Neither
    They are players on the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah...between him and Mills, the two team leaders with lacking fundamentals.

Msg to GNSF; Be Bold Immortal Spur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I take this as you mean who’s gonna be first option, so in the traditional sense I feel LMA with seniority will get his number called more at first. But the simple solution is to put them in the pick and roll together and build a primary offense around that. Probably the only area where DeMar is better than Kawhi is his passing. He really grew in that area last year averaging 5+ assists a game, so hopefully we continue to expand his game around that.

I also think with his history in the playoffs being a second option would suit him best as he would have less pressure and can attack more comfortably. In Toronto the dude was on an island. Lowry choked harder imo and me being in a similar position compe ively speaking, I can attest that when your counterpart is noticeably a sinking ship the pressure can feel insurmountable and completely overwhelming. It’s like a state of paralysis. Like plant that’s pumping all the resources into a dead limb causing the entire plant to suffer. With that being said, Manu even at 51 on this team is vital. His compe ive spirit and overall clutch play could be the difference this year. Maybe not championship level but DeMar getting over his yips and helping him to believe. Season DeRozan in playoffs would make us really good.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's going to be some really rough growing pains. They operate in the same areas but if DeMar can stay active without the ball in his hands it can be a deadly combination.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's going to be some really rough growing pains. They operate in the same areas but if DeMar can stay active without the ball in his hands it can be a deadly combination.
    DeRozan runs the pick n roll very well. Not the best fit but a pretty good one. The bad fit is Dejounte but if he can hit that corner 3, things will be just fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but DeRozan is our future...
    Damn, that's a bleak future

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, that's a bleak future
    Lol. Only if we need hero ball from him but the pick n roll game with LMA will be legit until White, Murray, and Walker can progress.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol. Only if we need hero ball from him but the pick n roll game with LMA will be legit until White, Murray, and Walker can progress.
    Bro he's 28. He should not be in the same sentence as future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop's, just like it has always been.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is LMA or DeRozan consider a top 20 player?

Thread Information