Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is very common these days, tbh. Run as a Democrat in order to win the election, then flip to Republican right after, which is what he was all along.

I just don't think this trend is good for the GOP in the long run...

...every single Democrat, cept you could drop dead tomorrow morning and it would be a "good thing" to you by noon.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The GOP becoming the party that has to deal with overtly corrupt black caucus pavement apes who don’t actually care about governing would actually be a great thing.

The GOP is the party that hates governing. It’s where the black caucus belongs.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is very common these days, tbh. Run as a Democrat in order to win the election, then flip to Republican right after, which is what he was all along.

I just don't think this trend is good for the GOP in the long run...
    As Dallas mayor he's done basically nothing tangible but he's spent a lot of time whining about BLM and other culture war bull . So he'll make a good Republican.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The GOP becoming the party that has to deal with overtly corrupt black caucus pavement apes who don’t actually care about governing would actually be a great thing.

The GOP is the party that hates governing. It’s where the black caucus belongs.
    We're fouled by RINO's in our midst. Once Trump came President, they hid in their rat burrows and waited him out. Since Biden they've surfaced & once again are doing their dirty work like the vermin they are.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    As Dallas mayor he's done basically nothing tangible but he's spent a lot of time whining about BLM and other culture war bull . So he'll make a good Republican.
    He's a wolf in sheep's clothingPERIOD

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He’s just a grifter.

he’ll serve out his term as mayor, then he’ll get a cushy six figure job from TurningPointUSA to go on speaking tours about why he “LeFt tHe DeMoCrAt PlAnTaTiOn!!!”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He’s just a grifter.

he’ll serve out his term as mayor, then he’ll get a cushy six figure job from TurningPointUSA to go on speaking tours about why he “LeFt tHe DeMoCrAt PlAnTaTiOn!!!”
    You hit it solid, Will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s just a grifter.

I have some history with Eric Johnson. He seems much more motivated by status and position than by money. I don't see him doing the pundit thing because he's really not much of a speaker.

I think John Cornyn is going to choose not to run for reelection in 2026 and Johnson will run for his spot.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I have some history with Eric Johnson. He seems much more motivated by status and position than by money. I don't see him doing the pundit thing because he's really not much of a speaker.

I think John Cornyn is going to choose not to run for reelection in 2026 and Johnson will run for his spot.
    If that’s his plan then it’s stupid. There’s a stable of young Republican house reps in Texas who have ambitions to move up and would easily beat a generic “based black Republican” in a primary (Van Duyne, Crenshaw, etc.).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If that’s his plan then it’s stupid. There’s a stable of young Republican house reps in Texas who have ambitions to move up and would easily beat a generic “based black Republican” in a primary (Van Duyne, Crenshaw, etc.).
    Maybe he'll go for a House position first but he definitely has his sights on Senate or higher.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...every single Democrat, cept you could drop dead tomorrow morning and it would be a "good thing" to you by noon.
    Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s just a grifter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It all makes sense now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Later, he said, “I absolutely deny that I had sexual contact with her.” He did confirm that he spent two weeks in Montreal and New York City, from July 15 to August 1 of 2023, on “my annual vacation,” during which the woman was present “pretty much” the whole trip. The two shared a hotel room at the Ritz Carlton in Montreal, but, Johnson said, they did not sleep in the same bed.
    This is worse than "I did not inhale."

Thread Information