Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadspi...1829187033/amp

Wow, a lot of smoke and a lot of energy. Seems like Stax is saying if Andrew or his brother wanna throw hands, he about that life. He may be 40 but I'd put money on Sjax over a Charmin soft Canadian... USA!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wiggins ain't bout dat life.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    He's a 40 year old man, why is he fighting kids on social media?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a 40 year old man, why is he fighting kids on social media?
    That and his constant sucking Kobe off. (Borrowed money from him?)
    I've had enough SJax.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point S Jax just needs to drop dead, man is so thirsty for attention.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    he from the "old school, respect it or check it"

Dude says he needs to follow the yellow brick road and find some heart with the Wizard ... funny but that's old man trash talk.

he also on IG killing him today ... says wiggins got talent but no love for the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jack is so pitiful lol "bum ass"

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SJax is like that chapter in American Psycho where Bateman brings an uzi into his gym in his gym bag.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The amazing part is that someone actually cares about SJax opinion at all. The dude is as irrelevant as it gets. Like seriously he is only remembered for the Mailce at the Palace, that's it. That's his entire legacy. All these players need to just ignore what scrubs like Jax says tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    spurm fans still assmad at Jax because he ousted poop as a racist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stephen Jackson bragging about being in a "shoot out" on The Jump right now sitting next to Rachel Nichols. It's amazing ESPN lets him do what he does on the network 😂
    Last edited by Beartrucci; 09-21-2018 at 03:01 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stephen Jackson is from Port Arthur Texas, home of UGK and land of the trill.. He's never gonna grow outta this

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s flamboyant with his words and actions a little like Dennis Rodman was with his appearance and actions back in the day. The media loves guys that willingly make an ass of themselves while being controversial. It’s a ratings boost over watching David Robinson go to church and work to educate underprivileged kids. There’s no revenue in that. Stephen A. Smith is only on TV today because he was more circus act than journalist early on. Controversy sells. It’s all about the cash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At a certain point, SJax outed himself as a man of zero character and such a ty person overall that i just stopped caring that he helped win a sports team that i root for win a championship 15 years ago.

that dude, tbh. Manu and Tony were/are 1000x the players and people that he was/is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jax was awesome tbh
    Brought that swagger to the team

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Stephen Jackson is from Port Arthur Texas, home of UGK and land of the trill.. He's never gonna grow outta this
    Saw him rolling down the street in his white 64 impala. PAT to the death. Went to school with his nephew J’covan. Now he was a dumbass.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s flamboyant with his words and actions a little like Dennis Rodman was with his appearance and actions back in the day. The media loves guys that willingly make an ass of themselves while being controversial. It’s a ratings boost over watching David Robinson go to church and work to educate underprivileged kids. There’s no revenue in that. Stephen A. Smith is only on TV today because he was more circus act than journalist early on. Controversy sells. It’s all about the cash.
    Agreed. Jax has figured this out and will continue to start fights with random people simply because he knows it's his meal ticket when it comes to being relevant. Just gotta hope that over time people start tuning out his act.

Veteran
    My Team
    Atlanta Hawks
    Post Count
    He apologized to Durant.

He only goes after weak targets like Wiggins who he knows are soft and won't clap back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the are you talking about?

He apologized to Durant.

He only goes after weak targets like Wiggins who he knows are soft and won't clap back.

all former players imitating Stephen A Smith. With that said the Spurs are not a weak target.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...e-done-quickly

I remember when everyone wanted Thibodaux and Doc... So much these ass clowns were given coach and team president power. Now both getting stripped of FO power and both could be looking for jobs by season end. What a -show in Minnesota and Clips just dodged a bullet cuz Detroit was desperate even the Logo allowed them to max Blake, after their own dumpster fire with Austin vs Red vs CP3 vs Doc

Did I miss the era when Butler proved he was worth top 10 money dude is top 15-20 at best...
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 09-23-2018 at 10:08 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...e-done-quickly

I remember when everyone wanted Thibodaux and Doc... So much these ass clowns were given coach and team president power. Now both getting stripped of FO power and both could be looking for jibes by season end. What a -show in Minnesota and Clips just dodged a bullet cuz Detroit was desperate even the Logo allowed them to max Blake, after their own dumpster fire with Austin vs Red vs CP3 vs Doc

Did I miss the era when Butler proved he was worth top 10 money dude is top 15-20 at best...
    Yeah, I'm not sure why butler thinks he deserves a max or near max contract. He's top 25 at best and he's hitting his 30s hard. NBA players these days. Smh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, I'm not sure why butler thinks he deserves a max or near max contract. He's top 25 at best and he's hitting his 30s hard. NBA players these days. Smh.
    Because Otto Porter is a max guy... Butler feels he more proven than Otto of course he want max $...
    Doesnt mean he deserves it tho

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The amazing part is that someone actually cares about SJax opinion at all. The dude is as irrelevant as it gets. Like seriously he is only remembered for the Mailce at the Palace, that's it. That's his entire legacy. All these players need to just ignore what scrubs like Jax says tbh.

I wonder if the spurs would have been a dynasty if they have kept SJax as their fourth star after their second chip in 2003. Who has been Spurs best player after the big 3 during those days? I could only think of playoffs Horry?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SJax better than washed up finley and usable brent barry

Thread Information