He's real close.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Senior citizen hockey

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good to see. Golf is unwatchable regardless, but he makes it 1% more interesting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senior citizen hockey

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    Tiger Woods Wins his First Major in 5 Years

It's not a major, but Tiger Woods won his first tournament in 5 years. It's the first time a black man has gone 5 years between major wins in PGA history. Either Justin Rose or Rory McClure won the FedEx cup and 10 million dollars but the story of the weekend is Tiger's triumphant comeback from 3 up to finish 2 up on the 2nd place finisher who CNN is still trying to confirm.

Believe.
    My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Senior citizen hockey

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wonder if he celebrated at a waffle house.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Senior citizen hockey
    now that's hilarious!

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    "Eldrick is back!"
    Total chokejob in the Ryder Cup per par, ended up going winless
    Still no major wins this decade
    "GOAT"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trolling aside...why do the Euros dominate the Ryder Cup so often? Guys like Brooks dominate golf the whole year and completely suck in the RC. I've only recently gotten back into golf, so I'm a bit ignorant.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trolling aside...why do the Euros dominate the Ryder Cup so often? Guys like Brooks dominate golf the whole year and completely suck in the RC. I've only recently gotten back into golf, so I'm a bit ignorant.
    Because they aren't playing 3 days where they have to put together a series of good games. Monty Brewster's pitching comes to mind.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because they aren't playing 3 days where they have to put together a series of good games. Monty Brewster's pitching comes to mind.
    Yea I suppose a lot of the pressure gets taken away since you can start from scratch after each hole. Or rather it's a different kind of pressure that the Euro's seem to handle better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea I suppose a lot of the pressure gets taken away since you can start from scratch after each hole. Or rather it's a different kind of pressure that the Euro's seem to handle better.
    Woods and Phil are good players no doubt, but I feel some of these selections are based on getting popularity for the event.

BTW, CN, losing a tournament doesn't mean Tiger isn't back. He rose to 13th from 650 or so down in the rankings and finished 2nd in the Fed Ex cup. Remember, Tiger and Lebron are friends, maybe you should warm up to him a little.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Woods and Phil are good players no doubt, but I feel some of these selections are based on getting popularity for the event.

BTW, CN, losing a tournament doesn't mean Tiger isn't back. He rose to 13th from 650 or so down in the rankings and finished 2nd in the Fed Ex cup. Remember, Tiger and Lebron are friends, maybe you should warm up to him a little.
    Yea I didn't understand how Phil got on the team. He's played like all year. Hard to imagine there wasn't a better option.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Europe is stacked with talent this generation while the US is giving spots to Tiger (who always chokes in the Ryder Cup) and washed-up Phil.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Europe is stacked with talent this generation while the US is giving spots to Tiger (who always chokes in the Ryder Cup) and washed-up Phil.
    I didn't think Tiger would perform well in the RC as he's been so up and down. You look at a guy like Finau, and it was easy to predict he'd do better. He's been consistently in the run for almost any tourney he's been in. Really impressive consistency.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Eldrick is back!"
    Total chokejob in the Ryder Cup per par, ended up going winless
    Still no major wins this decade
    "GOAT"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOAT

Thread Information