No one wants this scrub

Citing Lakersground's takes
    Literally Kobe central

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Citing Lakersground's takes
    Literally Kobe central
    Pretty sure Lakers fandom is Kobe central...

So i say it's valid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    young lebron with prime shaq like young kirby and prime shaq wont work

just look at the shaq and wade experiment...or shaq and penny

everytime a younger player overshadows him, he starts making demands, same thing will happen to lebron like those b4 him who played with snaq

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Lebum

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron's Miami super-team would have probably gotten out of the West...once.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    lebron is the best player to play the game.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Bird would have humiliated this 34 year old man child

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't blame Lebron haters for rubbing it in, tbh.

The 8 straight Finals trips is perhaps now the most overrated/meaningless personal record in NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan was a product of the east, too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely! Bird talked a lot of trash and Lebron in the hand check era would be an above average player.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is there a bigger fraud than LeFraud James? But but 8 straight finals appearances on a crappy conference means more than winning rings Jordan has only has 6 finals appearances compared to Lebrons 9
    He's the goat (who constantly needs better teammates, coaches, GMs, and Owners) and the only reason why he has ever lost a game is bc of the aforementioned

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jordan was a product of the east, too.
    Except he beat every western conference team he played. Going undefeated against the Western Conference kinda kills that argument. Easier to say he was a product of Magic/Bird getting old and expansion teams arriving to dilute the league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Except he beat every western conference team he played. Going undefeated against the Western Conference kinda kills that argument. Easier to say he was a product of Magic/Bird getting old and expansion teams arriving to dilute the league.
    He was lucky as not to match up with Olajuwon in the Finals. His record would be way worse if he had to face Malone and Barkley and Robinson and the Sonics, etc., all the time instead of the crap the Eastern Conference had.

C'mon, head, think a little.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He was lucky as not to match up with Olajuwon in the Finals. His record would be way worse if he had to face Malone and Barkley and Robinson and the Sonics, etc., all the time instead of the crap the Eastern Conference had.

C'mon, head, think a little.
    See you had a good argument going, then your autism kicked in. Sad to see.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    See you had a good argument going, then your autism kicked in. Sad to see.
    You think calling a Laker fan a wad is autism? Go crawl into a sewer and die, festering weed.

Believe.
    My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    L3-6ron's trash ass cant even take the Lakers to the playoffs, this walking trash can isnt even top 15 all time ����

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think calling a Laker fan a wad is autism? Go crawl into a sewer and die, festering weed.
    Obviously you do have autism. My pic is of Kobe injuring himself dumbass. How does that make me a Laker fan? It's an obvious troll name too. What month is yall's awareness again? maybe I should make a donation...

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Facts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obviously you do have autism. My pic is of Kobe injuring himself dumbass. How does that make me a Laker fan? It's an obvious troll name too. What month is yall's awareness again? maybe I should make a donation...
    Fine. You're still ing wrong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fine. You're still ing wrong.
    Not about you having autism, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm wrong about Jordan being undefeated in Finals? Stockton and Malone lost in the first round NINE TIMES! Real world beaters there. Hakeem got swept in the 1st round when Jordan won in 1991 and then missed the playoffs all together when Jordan repeated. Barkley didn't show up to Phoenix til 92-93 and Jordan beat him in the finals so once again you're ing about nothing. He still would've 3peated

If you're argument is that he wouldn't have 4peated then yes I agree. He probably would've lost to the Knicks in the conference finals in 94 just due to fatigue.

95 he got beat by the Shaq and Penny Magic team which were just as good as the Spurs, Suns, and Jazz (who once again lost in the first round) that year and obviously worse than the Rockets. So he wasn't lucky not to face Hakeem that year, he wasn't good enough to.

96 I guess he was lucky he didn't face Utah that year? Even though he beat them the next 2 years. And he beat the Sonics in the finals. Phoenix sucked by then and San Antonio choked constantly in the playoffs at that point and I don't see Jordan being lucky to avoid playing a Bob Hill coached team.

97 Spurs didn't make the playoffs. Phoenix once again sucked. Houston was filled with tosb that year in the "big 3" and probably wouldn't have faced Chicago anyways. Chicago that year would've faced the Clippers in round 1 in the west and Nick van excel laker team to make the WCF (since they would be the 1 seed after winning 69 games) and since they beat the Jazz anyways that year I think they still make the finals and win it.

98 is the year you can argue they lose. They were injured and Pippen was a tosb at that point along with Rodman. But who do they lose to exactly? It's not the Jazz obviously. Hakeem was done. Barkley was done. The Sonics choked (like all George Karl teams do) and the Lakers wouldn't have matched up well with the Bulls. Maybe the Spurs? That's your best bet, but who can really say since our backcourt really really sucked and Duncan and Robinson weren't in total sync together that year.

So at worst Jordan won 5 out of 6 while at beat he stayed the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not about you having autism, tbh...
    Why don't you shove your mom's down your throat until you rupture everything and die? Mmm?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron playing in the East has hurt him much more than it has helped, tbh..none of his 3 les were affected by playing in the East, and dumb fans and media wouldn't use the silly "finals record" argument against him..more importantly, he would have been able to rest and extend his career had he been eliminated earlier in the playoffs in years where his team never stood a chance(2007, 2017, 2018)..

Thread Information