Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Heat miss the PO's and his son is a fakkot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good for Wade to embrace his son's sexual orientation, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wade is a bigger man than you, a bigot who anonymously calls people names online.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not EJ Johnson but sheesh.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    and he gets to gabrielle union while wiping his ass with hundred dollar bills while you make ty threads on ST while eating ramen noodles

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He has more than one son... ZAIRE HAS LEGIT D1 and beyond aspirations and thus one is more like Magic's son...
    It happens gotta love your son no matter what. I hope neither of mine is gay but if one was I would have to learn to deal with it but would still love them.

99% if you gave them truth serum would prefer their kids straight, just to not have them deal with phobia

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep Korny is right Jules.
    Regarding D Wade just look at the stuff you are missing out on:
    Their wedding was his 'princess day'

While fans were still reeling over the news that Dwyane Wade had fathered a child with someone other than Gabrielle Union, the couple moved forward with planning their fairy-tale wedding. When Union spoke with Us Weekly in June 2014, she admitted that Wade had taken control of all of the logistics. "He realized that I was trying to turn it into a frat party with k-cups and beer pong, and he took over," she said. "He really Kanye'd himself and really doubled down, and it's his princess day and I'm just along for the ride."

Read More: https://www.nickiswift.com/139270/st..._campaign=clip

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    and he gets to gabrielle union while wiping his ass with hundred dollar bills while you make ty threads on ST while eating ramen noodles
    damn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Little guy looks like he's 8. Do the gays really know that early on that they like it up the ass?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Little guy looks like he's 8. Do the gays really know that early on that they like it up the ass?
    my kid was only 11 when he first started telling me he had friends at school already identifying as gay/bi/lesbian
    They are not sexually active yet, just attracted to the opposite sex/identifying with non traditional gender roles.

Scared me too at first, when I was in middle school and HS only one guy came out by the time I graduated college almost 5 years later ... 6 of my former classmates (including a chick I dated had came out bi-sexual)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has more than one son... ZAIRE HAS LEGIT D1 and beyond aspirations and thus one is more like Magic's son...
    It happens gotta love your son no matter what. I hope neither of mine is gay but if one was I would have to learn to deal with it but would still love them.

99% if you gave them truth serum would prefer their kids straight, just to not have them deal with phobia
    The last part tbh. I would support my son if he was gay, but obviously prefer him to be straight. Life is just easier that way because people are ing s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You knew you liked girls at age 8, didn't you? My guess is with gays is probably the same.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad parenting, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do the gays really know that early on that they like it up the ass?

It's really weird that you want Bernie Sanders to be president, but you're also a phobe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad parenting, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my kid was only 11 when he first started telling me he had friends at school already identifying as gay/bi/lesbian
    They are not sexually active yet, just attracted to the opposite sex/identifying with non traditional gender roles.

Scared me too at first, when I was in middle school and HS only one guy came out by the time I graduated college almost 5 years later ... 6 of my former classmates (including a chick I dated had came out bi-sexual)
    Different times I guess. Still too early to be flaunting that , imo. I dont even remember anyone being in relationships until like 5th grade.

You knew you liked girls at age 8, didn't you? My guess is with gays is probably the same.
    Yeah, but I wasn't really chasing girls at 8 or made it a point to make it known I was straight. Kind of seems like the DWade and the wife are encouraging it, imo.

It's really weird that you want Bernie Sanders to be president, but you're also a phobe.
    I dont have a problem with you guys. It's none of my business who you are attracted to, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

LMAO

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    on a more positive note ... this is great even if its a bit manipulative ...fact remains he did these things ...

Real man, props.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, but I wasn't really chasing girls at 8 or made it a point to make it known I was straight. Kind of seems like the DWade and the wife are encouraging it, imo.
    Why would they encourage it if their kid isn't sure? The kid probably already knows he likes boys, just like you and me knew we liked girls at that age. He also probably doesn't know he likes it in the ass, just like you and I didn't know we liked vagina or how to use our s.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would they encourage it if their kid isn't sure? The kid probably already knows he likes boys, just like you and me knew we liked girls at that age. He also probably doesn't know he likes it in the ass, just like you and I didn't know we liked vagina or how to use our s.
    You're applying your sensibilities to people living a Hollywood lifestyle..publicly accepting that their kid might be gay, especially at such a young age, gives them social points in their circle..

Also, I don't think you actually know whether you're gay or straight at that age..our attraction to girls was probably based on social norms, movies, tv shows telling us that a boy is supposed to be with a girl, etc..

Veteran
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    on a more positive note ... this is great even if its a bit manipulative ...fact remains he did these things ...

Real man, props.
    I'm not crying, you're crying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're applying your sensibilities to people living a Hollywood lifestyle..publicly accepting that their kid might be gay, especially at such a young age, gives them social points in their circle..

Also, I don't think you actually know whether you're gay or straight at that age..our attraction to girls was probably based on social norms, movies, tv shows telling us that a boy is supposed to be with a girl, etc..
    Yeah, basically this. And honestly it's not even a gay thing, I just think it's ing weird for sexuality to be such a big thing for any kid that age (gay or straight). That's what makes me think the Wades are encouraging it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm not crying, you're crying
    Salute to Dwade

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, basically this. And honestly it's not even a gay thing, I just think it's ing weird for sexuality to be such a big thing for any kid that age (gay or straight). That's what makes me think the Wades are encouraging it.
    to be fair sexuality isn't usually a big thing for straight people since its the default. kids dont come out as straight to their parents/friends. its a different animal imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty good take...who are we to judge?

Thread Information