My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The biggest debate in Sacramento this year was the controversy of Joerger starting Bjelica over Bagley, but if you look at the numbers, he was completely justified in doing so. Bjelica had the best on/off numbers of any player on the team, and that allowed Bagley to develop more against second teams. Bagley put up gaudier numbers, but Bjelica was the better glue/flow piece. It's kind of ironic too-- bringing in two fellow Serbians in Bjelica and Bogdanovic was one of the best moves Vlade Divac made. De'Aaron Fox falling to them was probably more a case of good luck, since Ball & Fultz were already gone.

Bjelica would be a great Spur-- he's a sort of supercharged Davis Bertans: Good shooting, but better rebounding, shot blocking, steals, and assist numbers. With Joerger fired now, I'd love to see RC make a play for him.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That crappy franchise hasn't made the playoffs since 2006. It should be contracted or moved to Seattle. They weren't too far off from getting in this year, though. Joerger is a good coach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joerger isn't a great coach but this firing makes no sense. Kings actually have a good thing going now and he's a coach who players seem to like. Guess we can just chalk this up to Kings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They finally got some momentum and they fire him

Lmao

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joerger isn't a great coach but this firing makes no sense. Kings actually have a good thing going now and he's a coach who players seem to like. Guess we can just chalk this up to Kings.
    He didn't implement Ranadive's cherry picking defense.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes a ty coach

Thread Information