Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did well without him.

This is the biggest small market NBA success story. Team ain't moving nowhere.
    Two first round exits in a row is "doing well"? Let me guess, you're the guy at the club who always tries to talk to the fattest loneliest chick at the place, because you think she'll be "easy" and your standards are rock bottom.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Two first round exits in a row is "doing well"? Let me guess, you're the guy at the club who always tries to talk to the fattest loneliest chick at the place, because you think she'll be "easy" and your standards are rock bottom.
    Lmfao.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because you know my post is money.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It’s like the damn Dead Sea in this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s like the damn Dead Sea in this

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Mr know it all can’t figure this out? Stop trolling me mid

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just want to laugh at the Elli s and the SA s and their ty fatass fans in general right now

Traded away arguably the best player currently in team sports for an up-chucked happy meal. This franchise deserves to relocate. San Antonio is too small and worthless of a market for major league sports.
    Leonard wanted out of SA. What were they supposed to do? Force him to play his last year when he's made clear he's not happy there?

The end result would've been him walking without the Spurs getting anything back for him. At least the Spurs can say they got DeRozan and a few other players for him and call it a wash.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard wanted out of SA. What were they supposed to do? Force him to play his last year when he's made clear he's not happy there?

The end result would've been him walking without the Spurs getting anything back for him. At least the Spurs can say they got DeRozan and a few other players for him and call it a wash.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Of course you make him play, or trade him before the deadline. He will have to play well considering it is a contract year. And worse case he walks , then you rebuild, it isn't like Spurs are real contenders with DeRozan.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course you make him play, or trade him before the deadline. He will have to play well considering it is a contract year. And worse case he walks , then you rebuild, it isn't like Spurs are real contenders with DeRozan.
    Even though he made his desires clear when he was cleared to play but didn't want to? You would've like that for a year?

Did DeRozan add anything to the Spurs? Probably not but the point is that they got someone over no one is what I'm saying.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Recent reports show colesterol levels are at an all time high in Fat Antonio, due to Kiwi induced saltiness.

With Kiwi, spurs automatically make the WCF for years to come and have a very legit shot at multiple les with Durant's imminent departure, instead they're now stuck on a treadmill of averageness and a show of 1st round exits.

Therefore i commend and salute Kawhi Anthony Leonard for most likely costing the spurs multiple les

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    have you seen the autistic screeching upstairs? got emo boys claiming Kawhi making the finals in toronto is the lowest point of the Spurs franchise like they just saw their ex get proposed to it's raining salt up in there

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    have you seen the autistic screeching upstairs? got emo boys claiming Kawhi making the finals in toronto is the lowest point of the Spurs franchise like they just saw their ex get proposed to it's raining salt up in there
    Getting triggered by Snoop Dogg.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Recent reports show colesterol levels are at an all time high in Fat Antonio, due to Kiwi induced saltiness.

With Kiwi, spurs automatically make the WCF for years to come and have a very legit shot at multiple les with Durant's imminent departure, instead they're now stuck on a treadmill of averageness and a show of 1st round exits.

Therefore i commend and salute Kawhi Anthony Leonard for most likely costing the spurs multiple les

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    @ thinking the Raptors have a chance in of beating the Warriors. Best case scenario for Toronto is if KD comes back and completely ruins the chemistry. If that happens, Raptors lose in 6. If KD is out the whole series, Raptors get swept.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    @ thinking the Raptors have a chance in of beating the Warriors. Best case scenario for Toronto is if KD comes back and completely ruins the chemistry. If that happens, Raptors lose in 6. If KD is out the whole series, Raptors get swept.
    What am I missing with the Durant hate? Doesn't he constantly drop 40 points per? I would think bad chemistry or not, that would be enough to sink any teams coming off the East.

Specially a team that relies on a single player ro carry it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What am I missing with the Durant hate? Doesn't he constantly drop 40 points per? I would think bad chemistry or not, that would be enough to sink any teams coming off the East.

Specially a team that relies on a single player ro carry it.
    Yeah, that’s probably why I said the Warriors would win with Durant.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    getting rid of Kawhi is a long term thing. The spurs are rebuilding and there are some impressionable youngins on the roster that are groomed to be the face of the franchise.

Keeping an unhappy Kawhi and uncle Dennis on the roster, even if he plays, will dwarf the growth of the players and cast a horrible shadow on the franchise similar to how the kobe farewell tour destroyed the lakers for years.

The spurs learned from the lakers mistake and did themselves of an unhappy superstar. The lakers, after suffering for half a decade due to the same mistake, still couldn’t figure it out. How stupid can you possibly be?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Laker fans.
    Laker fans on a Spurs board.
    Laker fans not concerned that they're setting a new franchise record every year they continue to miss the playoffs.
    Laker fans dreaming Kiwi will save them after ting on him for years.
    Laker fans gonna get DeRozan in a deal and like it.
    Laker fans stay stupid.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just want to laugh at the Elli s and the SA s and their ty fatass fans in general right now

Traded away arguably the best player currently in team sports for an up-chucked happy meal. This franchise deserves to relocate. San Antonio is too small and worthless of a market for major league sports.
    You try too hard.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"At least the Spurs can say they got DeRozan" is like saying "at least you got to eat chicken, even though it was rotten and made you throw up for the next 2 weeks".

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, that’s probably why I said the Warriors would win with Durant.
    they won 73 games without him, waltzed to 2 easy les if draymond didn't punch Le in the nuts... dominated the whole ing league and have struggled more since getting him though they've still been better than the other 29 pathetic schmuck teams.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "At least the Spurs can say they got DeRozan" is like saying "at least you got to eat chicken, even though it was rotten and made you throw up for the next 2 weeks".
    The lakers has been eating chicken for 8 years.

Thread Information