Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBroom can go and sign with a Chinese team and win a trophy there.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    ESPN

talking lynchings and slavery. No reference of 1/3 of the US that is neither black/white.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they ain't playing in the middle of a pandemic for the love of the game
    basketball is their lives... and players do also care about winning. plenty opted out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So if they boycott and Game 5 is played at a later date, did they really boycott anything?
    yes

They ultimately sacrificed nothing.
    dont know if sacrifice is necessary to accomplish what they want

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    That's it for the NBA season, I'm guessing. Gonna be real interesting to see what the next CBA looks like.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Silver is the worst commissioner in the history of sports. Nobody fears him and nobody really respects him. Sure they say great things about him, but their actions don't match their words. Players take multiple games off bc too many back to backs, he gets rid of them annnd they still take nights off. Players now get to decide if their franchise, tv stations, and fans get the "honor" of watching them play. Stern would fine them all, force the Bucks to take the L, and take all the blame that comes with it. Silver gave all the players the option to have an out BEFORE the season started, everyone there chose not to take that out. Now they're ing about the police when this same was literally going on before they went in the bubble to begin with

Players got their checks and now they're social justice warriors

Also if this doesn't show that this championship is the biggest fraud of all time then I don't know what will
    Silver's finding out first-hand that being a simp for the players doesn't work. $150 million wasted thanks to wokeness.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's it for the NBA season, I'm guessing. Gonna be real interesting to see what the next CBA looks like.
    This is probably the worst season ever to be a Laker or Clipper fan tbh...one of these teams is holding up a trophy in all likelihood end of the season and got robbed of that.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no chance Lebron gonna fight tooth and nail to get them to stay

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver is the worst commissioner in the history of sports. Nobody fears him and nobody really respects him. Sure they say great things about him, but their actions don't match their words. Players take multiple games off bc too many back to backs, he gets rid of them annnd they still take nights off. Players now get to decide if their franchise, tv stations, and fans get the "honor" of watching them play. Stern would fine them all, force the Bucks to take the L, and take all the blame that comes with it. Silver gave all the players the option to have an out BEFORE the season started, everyone there chose not to take that out. Now they're ing about the police when this same was literally going on before they went in the bubble to begin with

Players got their checks and now they're social justice warriors

Also if this doesn't show that this championship is the biggest fraud of all time then I don't know what will
    Given these times Stern would be in the same spot.. He comes out against the players, and all the Woke Media labels him a deaf Racist..

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    LeBron in shambles.
    Go check out his tweet. Seems oh so sincere lol

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Silver's finding out first-hand that being a simp for the players doesn't work. $150 million wasted thanks to wokeness.
    Silver is the equivalent of the subs ute teacher that tries to be friends with the students instead of actually being a teacher.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There goes the Kobe Pity le

Lakers

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    no chance Lebron gonna fight tooth and nail to get them to stay
    It's bigger than LeBron at this point. This woke is already crossing over into other sports:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is probably the worst season ever to be a Laker or Clipper fan tbh...one of these teams is holding up a trophy in all likelihood end of the season and got robbed of that.
    Worse for us cuz Lebron is aging
    Worse for them because they still aint never won and eas the analyst's favorite to win.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Silver is the equivalent of the subs ute teacher that tries to be friends with the students instead of actually being a teacher.
    Tbh, he should have known the bubble was going to be a waste of time when Kyrie started up with his bull .

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    ESPN

talking lynchings and slavery. No reference of 1/3 of the US that is neither black/white.
    ESPN wouldn’t exist if it wasn’t for Black athletes

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But im ok if they boycott ... some players their heart wasnt in it anyways and asterisks whatever.

But If i were silver... id beg players to finish round one.
    Then create two bubbles one in the east (New york and one in vegas or LA.. Put the remaining trams there and allow some season ticket holders to attend. Maybe do a lottery for a few fans and guve a few to charity. But have some fans maybe 50% capacity. Otherwise how do you resume a regular season without some type of test to see if it works safely for players fans and staff?
    Last edited by Killakobe81; 08-26-2020 at 04:45 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Worse for us cuz Lebron is aging
    Worse for them because they still aint never won and eas the analyst's favorite to win.
    Worse for us because of Kobe's death. After that reality has been a ty blockbuster filmed called 2020

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's bigger than LeBron at this point. This woke is already crossing over into other sports:

Communists gonna communist

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    How does boycotting a basketball game solve police shootings?
    They are boycotting b/c they don’t want to detract from the protests

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'll play.. 24-48 Hour Hissy Fit..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are boycotting b/c they don’t want to detract from the protests
    Play/Don't play I am NOT watching the protests..

Do your ing Job.. Life goes on.. They already got "Black Lives Matters" On the Court.. When did it become acceptable to quit working just because you are NOT in the Mood? Well never for us normal folks..

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Make Trump a lock for Wisconsin if this occurs

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They'll play.. 24-48 Hour Hissy Fit..
    I willing to bet they will comeback in a few days.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    would they boycott if this was a game 7? lol at this rich s, boycotting in a name of a child rapist. you're pathetic.
    Yeah, I’m pretty sure he was shot due to him being “charged” with a case

Thread Information