Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not that I'm aware of, what's your point? The lies by Igor Danchenko sure were and the indictment states those lies underpinned the four FISA warrants on Carter Page.
    his lies made in 2017 underpinned a warrant issued in 2016?

im not saying its not significant or that he doesnt deserve to face consequences for his actions. its just funny that you brushed off "false statements" charges as basically immaterial for the last 4 years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    only works if they... you know... lie to the feds
    Telling the feds he was just giving them this as a "concerned citizen" when there was a clear paper trail of payments to him leading right back to the Clinton campaign was clearly a lie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Telling the feds he was just giving them this as a "concerned citizen" when there was a clear paper trail of payments to him leading right back to the Clinton campaign was clearly a lie.
    im aware. i never said he didint lie

referring to your claim re:

their mo of getting a death grip on their nuts with "lying to the FBI" (which you put in quotes for some reason, almost implying its not even real)

im saying that "mo" only works if the person actually lies. they cant just make the charges up out of thin air

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    the problem with the claim that "he lied in 2017 and therefore they knew it was a coverup" is that it doesnt follow. did they know at the time in 2017 he was lying? how does this tie into the warrants which were issued before these statements?
    Yes they knew he was lying in 2017.

The Mueller investigation was a scam.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA just moved his goalpost

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flynn lies to the fbi : maga response- “HERO!”

durham fabricates garbage for magats : maga response - (clutching pearls) - “lies are bad!”

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    his lies made in 2017 underpinned a warrant issued in 2016?

im not saying its not significant or that he doesnt deserve to face consequences for his actions. its just funny that you brushed off "false statements" charges as basically immaterial for the last 4 years

Steele started giving the FBI his reports in July 2016. Carter Page case opened by FBI August 2016.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flynn lies to the fbi : maga response- “HERO!”

durham fabricates garbage for magats : maga response - (clutching pearls) - “lies are bad!”
    Oh, I don't think the charges are garbage. They look legit, but the people involved are such low level nobodies that TSA and the other Trump s have to be prayingdog.gif that someone anyone in the world recognizes gets charged someday.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes they knew he was lying in 2017.

The Mueller investigation was a scam.
    maybe im dense. where does this say they knew at the time that he was lying?

the mueller investigation wasn't a sham. it wasnt just into collusion efforts. it also looked into russia's efforts to interfere. indictments were delivered on that front. it also looked into obstruction of justice.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    https://www.justice.gov/sco/pr/russi...statements-fbi

"The Special Counsel’s investigation is ongoing."

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, I don't think the charges are garbage. They look legit, but the people involved are such low level nobodies that TSA and the other Trump s have to be prayingdog.gif that someone anyone in the world recognizes gets charged someday.

well

if you go into ANY investigation

looking for something/anything to refute what you ALREADY CONCLUDED

chances are you will find someone was careless, someone made a mistake or some paper was filed with sloppy work

when you go after informants who CONTRIBUTED for their own reasons - there will be something that isnt perfect

but having said all that

1) IG already concluded the investigation was properly begun - which magats IGNORE

2) Durhams magat hail mary finds a needle in a haystack in a properly predicated investigation and magats their panties

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA still following TechnoFog

Let us know what PrayingMedic and AR-15.com Deadpool lawyer say about this too.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    maybe im dense. where does this say they knew at the time that he was lying?

the mueller investigation wasn't a sham. it wasnt just into collusion efforts. it also looked into russia's efforts to interfere. indictments were delivered on that front. it also looked into obstruction of justice.
    Mueller investigation was a total scam. I don't believe his team was totally incompetent, they covered up what they found by not including it in the final report.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mueller investigation was a total scam. I don't believe his team was totally incompetent, they covered up what they found by not including it in the final report.

so again, where does any of this say that when he lied in 2017 that they knew at the time he was lying?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    so again, where does any of this say that when he lied in 2017 that they knew at the time he was lying?
    https://www.do entcloud.org/do e...tsvaed51569210

Page 17 and on in subsequent interviews.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can you identify where it says they knew he was lying at the time?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

the mueller investigation wasn't a sham. it wasnt just into collusion efforts. it also looked into russia's efforts to interfere.
    In your opinion was Mueller's team incompetent and just didn't find everything Durham found on Steele/Sussman/Danchenko or were they competent and they found the same information but covered it up by leaving it out of the final Mueller report?

(1) any links and/or coordination betweenthe Russiangovernmentand individualsassociatedwith the campaignof President DonaldTrump.
    (2)any mattersthat arose or may arise directlyfrom that investigation"(the Investigation).

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

Brookings fellow, Comey BFF, and hoax dossier pusher Benjamin Wittes interviewing disgraced and terminated ex-FBI Peter Strzok about former Brookings fellow hoax pusher Igor Dashenko

This is almost as bad as Clinton operative George Stephanapolous giving disgraced hoax dossier pusher Christopher Steele a prime time interview to try and clear his name

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^cant imagine who would sit down and watch that tbh

honestly nothing beats mark fuhrman being Fox's chief correspondent on OJ's parole proceedings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This won't get answered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In your opinion was Mueller's team incompetent and just didn't find everything Durham found on Steele/Sussman/Danchenko or were they competent and they found the same information but covered it up by leaving it out of the final Mueller report?

(1) any links and/or coordination betweenthe Russiangovernmentand individualsassociatedwith the campaignof President DonaldTrump.
    (2)any mattersthat arose or may arise directlyfrom that investigation"(the Investigation).
    It might have everything to do with newly uncovered evidence/testimony that now proves he lied back then.

There's a reason he's being charged now, and he wasn't charged in 2020, 2019, 2018, etc. by Durham or anybody else. Finding things is not complicated, proving things is.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    June 2017. FBI brings up Dolan first. They knew they had communicated and knew Danchenko was lying about it.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    It might have everything to do with newly uncovered evidence/testimony that now proves he lied back then.

There's a reason he's being charged now, and he wasn't charged in 2020, 2019, 2018, etc. by Durham or anybody else. Finding things is not complicated, proving things is.
    I'm not talking about the charges Durham is bringing. I'm talking about all of the evidence he is presenting. Mueller and his team had the same access yet none of this was disclosed in his report. Incompetence or cover up?

Thread Information