Page 106 of 214 FirstFirst ... 65696102103104105106107108109110116156206 ... LastLast
Results 2,626 to 2,650 of 5346
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nevada GOP Candidate Says Mark Milley Should Be Hanged Live On C-SPAN.

Totally Normal.

Republican US House candidate Noah Malgeri

Malgeri shouted that

Milley had "pledged his allegiance" to the Chinese government

because he placed two calls to his Chinese counterpart to assure him that a US attack was not imminent.

The calls were
    reportedly briefed all the way up and down the Defense Department, including to Secretary Mark Esper.

Nevertheless, Malgeri — a former JAG lawyer who damn well knows better — insists it was the crime of the century.

https://www.wonkette.com/nevada-gop-candidate-calls-for-mark-milley-to-be-hung-on-c-span-totally-normal

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News Heavily Promoted White Supremacist Conspiracy Theory In 2021

While Tucker Carlson has been flirting with white nationalism for years,

2021 was the year he went full-tilt and repeatedly said the quiet part aloud,

explicitly referencing the white supremacist “great replacement” conspiracy theory

and earning praise from infamous former
    Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke.

And Carlson’s status as the most-watched Fox prime-time star seemingly encouraged his fellow hosts to follow suit;

Laura Ingraham
    warned her viewers that Democrats “will import new voters to offset and eventually replace all you old people.”

Carlson
    has longpushed white supremacist talking points

with full
    corporate support from Fox Corp. CEO Lachlan Murdoch.

In the process, he has
    gainedpraise from white nationalists, while the Anti-Defamation League has repeatedly called for his firing.

White nationalism is now a pillar of Fox’s prime-time platform,

and the Murdochs are willing to fund and defend their hosts’ hatred.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/fox-new...e-nationalists

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rand Paul:

Democrats 'steal' elections by 'convincing potential voters in a legally valid way'

https://www.rawstory.com/rand-paul-voter-fraud/

"Look at the big brain on Rand"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rand Paul:

Democrats 'steal' elections by 'convincing potential voters in a legally valid way'

https://www.rawstory.com/rand-paul-voter-fraud/

"Look at the big brain on Rand"

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nevada GOP Candidate Says Mark Milley Should Be Hanged Live On C-SPAN.

Totally Normal.

Republican US House candidate Noah Malgeri

Malgeri shouted that

Milley had "pledged his allegiance" to the Chinese government

because he placed two calls to his Chinese counterpart to assure him that a US attack was not imminent.

The calls were
    reportedly briefed all the way up and down the Defense Department, including to Secretary Mark Esper.

Nevertheless, Malgeri — a former JAG lawyer who damn well knows better — insists it was the crime of the century.

https://www.wonkette.com/nevada-gop-candidate-calls-for-mark-milley-to-be-hung-on-c-span-totally-normal
    Yes, indeed. Milley threatened to shoot President Trump to death.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Dr. Oz is dangerous':

Former colleagues offer scathing takedown of a 'guy is willing to do whatever it takes for money'

his former colleagues don't have many good things to say about him.

Another reporter who profiled Oz said he remains "haunted" by the way his subject could perform a heart transplant one day and then turn around and discuss with TV producers

whether cotton or Silly Putty would be a better material for prop testicles

to hand out to audience members during a show taping.

Why does he seem more excited about the fake testicles than the open-heart surgery? The answer is because the latter was the route to fame and riches — and that’s the Faustian bargain.”

“I’ve met and profiled very few if any people who so embody the wages of ambition,"

Some of his former producers feel the same way, including one who was horrified when Oz decided to do regular segments on true crime for the talk show.

“I was like, ‘What?! How the are we going to do true crime on The Dr. Oz Show?’ ”

It was a sign to me that this guy is willing to do whatever it takes for money.

A veteran daytime producer agreed, saying that Oz became obsessed with money and his own self regard.

he started to sell out — it happens to a lot of people when they get money and success;

they want more money and more success.

He went from doctor to entertainer to scam artist,”

“Dr. Oz is dangerous because he believes he’s got some divine power.”

https://www.rawstory.com/mehmet-oz-celebrity/

in short, the perfect Repug Senator

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Think he vote Dem in ing Iowa?

Iowa nurses accuse plastic surgeon of menacing them with boasts about ties to Mexican Mafia

Colleagues are coming forward with allegations about 72-year-old Dr. Ronald Bergman, who they say sexually harassed them and bragged he had ties to the Mexican Mafia.

the "creepy" doctor would call women "dumb s," " iing morons," and "worthless" to "honey," "sweetie," and his "essential oil."

Bergman showed her nude photos of the woman he was dating, who also worked in the practice.

"He told her that he wanted a ‘young fresh look for his business,’ and while (Swanson) ‘wasn’t bad looking,’ she was ‘too old for the image.'"

doctor boasted he had connections with "the Mexican Mafia," and said,

"those who were not loyal had things happen to them. …

The 'Mexican Mafia' does not ask questions, they just kill."

Peggy West, Bergman allegedly showed her photos of his penis and his nude girlfriend, describing their sexual encounters.

She also overheard him tell a young staffer, "I like your dress! I would like to bend you over an exam table."

when she chastized Bergman's behavior he said, "don’t do anything you’d regret."

In that case too, he brought up his ties to the Mexican Mafia.

https://www.rawstory.com/iowa-plastic-surgeon-lawsuits-mosconduct/

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they could easily find retail workers and crust flippers if they paid them more

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jason Miller's show

Weeks After Blasting Twitter For 'Strangling Free Expression'

GETTR Bans The Term 'Groyper' In Effort To Stop White Nationalist Spam

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20...ist-spam.shtml

And what happened to Trash's media splash of a couple weeks ago?

Could it be that is was just another grift?

nah, no way

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gathering his wife and children close to him as he shared the tragic news, area conservative Dan Gainey, 66, informed his family Tuesday that Critical Race Theory had spread to his liver. “There’s no easy way to say this, but I just got the diagnosis that I have Critical Race Theory, and soon my body will be completely ravaged by it,” said Gainey of the academic movement focused on studying social and cultural issues through the lens of ins utional racism that was reportedly metastasizing within him. “I promise you all I’m going to fight like to lick this thing, but the truth is that it’s a pernicious ideology capable of spreading rapidly, so I probably don’t have all that much longer. I just pray it doesn’t spread to my brain—if you ever hear me rambling incoherently about how the inequalities that spurred the civil rights movements are still with us today, I’m begging you right now to put me out of my misery.” At press time, Gainey sought to comfort his crying family with the promise that if they remembered the U.S. was historically the least racist country on Earth, he would always be with them in spirit.
    https://www.theonion.com/conservativ...ace-1847149198

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Banning books and creating blacklists, today's GOP

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Free Speech Warriors don't have a lot to say about the GOP book banning efforts.

These cowards will avoid any topic where they might be perceived to be aligning with "the libs."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Free Speech Warriors don't have a lot to say about the GOP book banning efforts.

These cowards will avoid any topic where they might be perceived to be aligning with "the libs."
    Schizmatic politics.

"Because they're for it, I'm against it" and vice versa.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is for all y'all home schoolers

Ex-teacher battles ‘anti-white propaganda’ with his home-school teaching white nationalism

Designed for ages 4 and up, the School of the West bills itself as an online educational resource for home-schooling families. White families, that is.

The focus is on the study of “white wellbeing,”

within a curriculum of history, math, science, and the arts designed for “Westernkind,” meaning white boys and girls, according to the site,

to help them “develop self-esteem” and “the truth of their heritage.”

The site was launched by a man who refers to himself only as “Brant,” but who The Daily Beast and Anti-Defamation League extremism researcher Mark Pitcavage identify as Brant Williams.

Williams says in one of the introductory videos that the site gives parents

an “alternate way of teaching children,” calling the school “a role model” to address “the many problems in the public education system.”

He goes on to list the problems as

“confusing gender roles,”

“forced gender transgenderism,”

“intentional misrepresentation of history,” and of course,

“a ton of anti-white propaganda.”

https://m.dailykos.com/stories/2021/...ite-propaganda

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Repugs brownshirts doing the dirty work

'I hope your family dies in front of you': Rep. Dingell responds to the cruelty Trump has wrought

the ominous Trumpification of our politics. It was, to put it mildly, disturbing.
    After Upton brought up the toxic energy that’s animating our politics these days, Bash ran a clip of a voicemail Dingell recently received from a MAGA mite.

VOICEMAIL TO REP. DINGELL:

“You goddamn old senile .

You’re as old and ugly as Biden.

You ought to get the off the planet.

You ing foul .

They ought to ing try you for treason, .

You and every one of your s bag ing friends.

I hope your family dies in front of you.

I pray to God if you’ve got any children, they die in your face.”

Trumpian tirade that threw open the sluices two years ago.

It came during a December 2019 speech in Dingell’s home state:

“Then you have this Dingell. Dingell. You know Dingell from Michigan, you know Dingell, you ever hear of her, Michigan? Debbie Dingell, that’s a real beauty. So she calls me up like eight months ago. Her husband was there a long time — but I didn’t give him the B treatment. I didn’t give him the C or the D. I could have. Nobody would have – I gave the A+ treatment. ‘Take down the flags!’ ‘Why you taking them down?’ ‘For ex-congressman Dingell.’ ‘Oh OK.’ ‘Do this, do that, do that, rotunda.’ Everything. I gave him everything. That’s OK!

Don’t want anything for it. he wants loyalty!

I don’t need anything for anything. She calls me up. It’s the nicest thing that’s ever happened. ‘Thank you so much.

John should be so thrilled. He’s looking down. He’d be so thrilled. Thank you so much, sir.’ I said, ‘That’s OK, don’t worry about it.’

Maybe he’s looking up. (from ) I don’t know. I don’t know. maybe. Maybe. But let’s assume he’s looking down.

But I have him A+, not A, not B+, not B. I have him the A+, and she called me, so nice, oh.

I won’t go into the conversation because it’s not fair to do that.

But all you want to say is, let’s put it this way: it was the most profuse thank-you that you could ever get. On a scale of 0 to 10, it was a 10. OK. So that was what, February or something. Now they talk about this phony impeachment.

And she’s out there.

‘Well, we have to look seriously at our president because he may have violated the Cons ution of the United States.

And I can’t be happy with that because I love our country. I love this and I love that.’ She loves everything.

I said, ‘She’s a no, OK.’ No but I look at her and she’s so sincere and what happens?

‘I vote to impeach Trump.’

And you know what — I didn’t say — who the knew this was even going to come up.

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2021/12/26/2071252/--I-hope-your-family-dies-in-front-of-you-Rep-Dingell-responds-to-the-cruelty-Trump-has-wrought

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks almost as much like Lin Wood as DJT

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Racist allegedly called himself 'Alex Jones' as he hurled vicious slurs at 5th graders –

then the FBI raided his home

he allegedly accessed a school's virtual learning session and started hurling violent and racist insults at 5th graders who were taking the class via Zoom

The suspect, Brian Adams, allegedly told the majority Black students, “You all are a bunch of dirty knitters.”

He is also accused of saying, “I am gonna hang you by the tree."

The video was posted on a page called “Arch angel gaming" and contained footage of Google searches for images of swastikas,"

agents raided the home where Adams was living.

While interrogating him, he admitted to the "Zoombombing" incident.

Adams also admitted to

stealing more than $1,000 worth of computer equipment by using Best Buy rewards points he had stolen from the internet.

While he hasn't been charged with a crime,

he's suspected of committing felonies such as

interference with federally protected activities,

threatening interstate communications and

wire fraud,

which can carry one year, five years and 20 years in prison, respectively.

https://www.rawstory.com/brian-adams-racist-threats

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pootin tried to (or did?) recruit Cathorn?

Madison Cawthorn's strange Russia story —

a real concern or just a conspiracy theory?

https://www.rawstory.com/madison-cawthorn-russia-story

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right-wing's 'hysterical, incendiary and nasty' fundraising emails designed to 'squeeze money out of GOP rubes' slammed

"Let me tip my hat to Sen. John Kennedy (R-Louisiana) for crafting a solicitation worth noticing," Corn writes.

"It appeared in my inbox on Christmas Day, with this

subject head: 'Jellyfish have more brains than the liberals.'

"Hmmm, I thought, I wonder where this will lead? The answer? Nowhere, actually," he adds. "The email began,

'I have hope for my Liberal friends…

jellyfish have survived for more than 165 million years without a brain,

so there is hope for a few of them.'

And…that was the pitch."

"Does Kennedy’s team really believe that it can squeeze money out of GOP rubes by merely comparing liberals to brainless jellyfish?" Corn writes.

"Damn straight they do.

After receiving this email, I searched my inbox and discovered I had received an identical request from Kennedy in September."

"You hate liberals.

I am a US Senator and will call them names.

You will give me money.

Rinse, repeat.

It hardly gets more infantile and tribal than that and embodies lots that’s terrible about today’s Trumpified GOP."

https://www.rawstory.com/john-kennedy-jellyfish

Thread Information