My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/ente...utler-rumours/

https://www.eonline.com/news/1214245...r-jimmy-butler

While the duo has yet to publicly address the speculation surrounding their last sighting together, a source confirms to E! News that the pop star has hung out with the NBA star "a few times."

As the source put things, Selena is "keeping her options open but has been on a few dates with Jimmy and thinks he's a great guy."

"They hung out a few times while Selena was in New York City. Jimmy asked her to go to dinner and they had a great time," adds the source. "It's very casual and she's open to seeing where things go, but isn't settling down just yet."

Per the source, the 28-year-old singer "is currently single but has recently been more open to dating."

He did good sons. We just lost a Spurs fan

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who gives a

Only sad thing is that this is a 10/10 for fat antonians

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I was wondering what Selena Gomez was up to. Thanks for the much needed update, buddy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who gives a

Only sad thing is that this is a 10/10 for fat antonians
    Go Lakers!

My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Selena wants that BBC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was out in LAL and have been and lived in SA, and believe me except for the few girls on the beach or the so called starlets the women are just as fine or not either place.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't find this chick particularly attractive, tbh.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Being dumped by Bieber really screwed her up. She is also battling mental issues.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just can't get past the fact that her face looks like it belongs to a 10-year-old. Complete turnoff.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just can't get past the fact that her face looks like it belongs to a 10-year-old. Complete turnoff.
    Agreed. She looks like a middle schooler to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Being dumped by Bieber really screwed her up. She is also battling mental issues.
    She has also lupus and has had to have a transplant

https://www.everydayhealth.com/lupus...pus-awareness/

Sort of cute (but agree looks too young) and limited entertainment skills her but media loves her.

However pulling for her happiness and a NBA star could do worse like Ms. Pippen or a Kardashian. Steve Nash did ok with a e girl I recall.
    Last edited by Rummpd; 12-10-2020 at 07:51 AM.

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Must like him for his coffee skills.

My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    She also has lupus. It's a very serious autoimmune disease.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Was out in LAL and have been and lived in SA, and believe me except for the few girls on the beach or the so called starlets the women are just as fine or not either place.
    Yeah bro when I was in LA last year there wasn't all these bombs s roaming around at all. Now don't get me wrong there were some good looking women here and there but the majority were uppity short chicks with big dogs and no asses. Not much to write home about.

There was one really hot chick I met out there and she just so happened to be my buddy's roommate. That chick was smoking hot and here's the kicker, she moved to LA from SATX a month before I went out there to visit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed. She looks like a middle schooler to me.
    She does and it's odd but if nothing else she will be "forever young" in her older age. She just looks so young as far as her facial features go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    where she going to get that bbc facial cream...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah bro when I was in LA last year there wasn't all these bombs s roaming around at all. Now don't get me wrong there were some good looking women here and there but the majority were uppity short chicks with big dogs and no asses. Not much to write home about.

There was one really hot chick I met out there and she just so happened to be my buddy's roommate. That chick was smoking hot and here's the kicker, she moved to LA from SATX a month before I went out there to visit.
    Traveled the world and The Beach Boys about CA girls is pretty right on but there are beautiful women world wide - for me the Baltic’s, Netherlands/Denmark, and Central America were up there in concentration of lookers with anyplace else. SA where I lived 5 years as an Army doctor was fine too but I was only single small part of time so it did not matter much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information