Lamar

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Why the wasn't Lamar on the field?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I'm disinterested in the Browns probably torching the struggling Ravens tonight. Should I not be? I think I'm headed for bed early tonight.
    This guy.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why the wasn't Lamar on the field?
    Menstrual cramps tbh.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Wtf

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Browns left too much time

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Welp

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Crazy game. The Ravens were on the bad side of two of those earlier in the year. I don't even really feel good. I'm just relieved. Last time I felt like that was in 2012 against SD and DEN. Good win, better last two scoring drives.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Crazy game. The Ravens were on the bad side of two of those earlier in the year. I don't even really feel good. I'm just relieved. Last time I felt like that was in 2012 against SD and DEN. Good win, better last two scoring drives.
    Championship season!

Wasn't the Chargers game the "4th & 23, Ding Dong Fiddle, Ray Rice Up The Middle" Game?

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    that worthless safety flipped the bet
    Bad beat there for the Browns bettors

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Championship season!

Wasn't the Chargers game the "4th & 23, Ding Dong Fiddle, Ray Rice Up The Middle" Game?
    I thought you had gone to bed brother.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Championship season!

Yep:

There have been other fantastic finishes, like Tucker's 61-yarder to beat Detroit or Torrey Smith beating Pittsburgh on SNF, but that Chargers game was a gotta-have-it kinda win just like tonight was.

My Team
    Cleveland Browns
    Post Count
    We ed FkLA over with our advice of going with Evans, tbh.
    My opponent only put up 80 pts so still blew him out but I'm worried about the semis. Remaining teams all have elite QBs and I'm stuck with Brady. He has a good matchup vs ATL but I'm still thinking of maybe picking up either Carr, Hurts, or Baker...what yall think?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    My opponent only put up 80 pts so still blew him out but I'm worried about the semis. Remaining teams all have elite QBs and I'm stuck with Brady. He has a good matchup vs ATL but I'm still thinking of maybe picking up either Carr, Hurts, or Baker...what yall think?
    That's pretty tough. It could be a slower than expected game. Of these four, none seem like they are an obviously better choice than the others.
    Bakers had a pretty nice stretch and the Giants have a decent run defense. I might roll Baker out there.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I'm a big Tom Brady hater and as an eternal pessimist I always expect him to do well. It might be my anti-jinx coping mechanism talking but I'm expecting Brady to do well next week.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Ronald Jones is prolly gonna be out against ATL and they actually have a decent run defense so Brady will prolly be slinging it more often than usual. With that on top of ATL's awful secondary I'd go with Brady.

Thread Information