Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've always said "Manu 0.2" but he is more like Manu plus an australopithecus brain.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chucho you were absolutely right. But holy only a $50,000 fine? That’s what he will spend in an hour at a strip club. Silver.
    Adam Silver is not only the creepiest looking Comish in all of sports, he also is the most spineless.

Thought the Astros getting slaps on the wrists for stealing a championship was laughable, but Adam Silver just can't help going out of his way to show he's just a few pubes shy of being a full blown pussy.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    they should definitely have a forced forefeit tbh. OKC flew their whole team to Houston and was ready to play.
    Again not how it works. Utah didn’t forfeit when Gobert had it and had to shut that game down mid game. Plus fans already paid money to attend

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they should definitely have a forced forefeit tbh. OKC flew their whole team to Houston and was ready to play.
    I agree with this. If it's clear players violated protocol, then they need to take the L.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden using biological warfare to torpedo Houston

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Harden using biological warfare to torpedo Houston
    literally

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    This just lowers his trade value, he won't stop going to strip clubs and doesn't wear a mask when there. So teams look at him as a risk now because with COVID-19 around everytime he does this the league will do it's mandatory 7-day quarantine protocol. So whoever trades for him is going to have to deal with this and it will be a huge distraction to the team. He is not going to stop going to strip clubs, I do like his style though. Chicago has plenty of strip clubs, maybe they will make his list. I wonder if James Harden's two all-time favorite movies are Showgirls and Striptease.
    Last edited by Chillen; 12-25-2020 at 05:44 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Asymptomatic people quarantining is not my problem.
    This sh** will likely be a thing of the past shortly after Jan. 20th. At least for pro sports.
    The peasantry better watch their asses.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Asymptomatic people quarantining is not my problem.
    This sh** will likely be a thing of the past shortly after Jan. 20th. At least for pro sports.
    The peasantry better watch their asses.
    There is going to be a vaccine obviously but the powerful politicians, the rich and powerful, celebs, sports stars will always get it first before your average american. Still this isn't going anywhere for awhile because there will always be people that won't take the vaccine. As far as I know the vaccine is effective in not allowing the COVID-19 virus to get going. It remains to be seen if the vaccine is going to last long enough in you to keep the virus at bay. Even with a Flu shot you can still get the flu but it will be a weak case of it. I wonder if this will have a similar effect if you get it will be so weak to not be noticeable.

Anyway, damn China started all this sh*t. Quit eating bats people out there.

Thread Information