Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 29353637383940 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s almost April and you still don’t get it…

you and other sniffers keep repeating the same bs ad nauseam when nobody contests that point.

It’s about the (chosen) personnel to develop and be patient about. You can wait a decade Sochan won’t become a high BBIQ or a shooter, Devin won’t become a playmaker and Tre won’t grow or learn to pass.

The parallel with religious fundamentalists is real with u sniffers…
    Just wait until we sign another unknown and Atl Spur will get a thread started on how that player is oozing greatness. “Just wait and see.” Lol miss Cleo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wait until we sign another unknown and Atl Spur will get a thread started on how that player is oozing greatness. “Just wait and see.” Lol miss Cleo.
    You are embarrassing yourself but if you keep it up I’ll assist No need to start something you will lose, facts aren’t on your side big homie.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fun fact: Alvin Robertson ( Former Spur ) made Josh and Bryn look like choir boys. Brian got that wrong too huh? Ol’ RC and Brian will be ok, they do it better than anyone here in San Antonio Remember you are on the side that says they won’t fix this team sooner than later due to incompetence and I’m on the side that begs to differ ( ie: a sniffer I believe is your term ). Let’s see who ends up Wright ( get it ) lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fun fact: Alvin Robertson ( Former Spur ) made Josh and Bryn look like choir boys. Brian got that wrong too huh? Ol’ RC and Brian will be ok, they do it better than anyone here in San Antonio Remember you are on the side that says they won’t fix this team sooner than later due to incompetence and I’m on the side that begs to differ ( ie: a sniffer I believe is your term ). Let’s see who ends up Wright ( get it ) lol
    Are you this big of a got in real life too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jalen Green has been on one lately...

in March he has averaged 28.5/6/3.7 on 50/43/80 splits

rockets have really been on to something with Amen being inserted into the starting lineup as a forward. Feels a lot like what Wiggins had been for the recent GSW teams

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

rockets have really been on to something with Amen being inserted into the starting lineup as a forward. Feels a lot like what Wiggins had been for the recent GSW teams
    I'll die laughing if they knock Golden State or the Lakers out of the play-in.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Losing is necessary for the future winning, there’s no way around this people. Culture is NEVER overrated, it’s what sustains the foundation of the team. Individuals need not apply…..we are building a team.
    you're lost in the sauce, spurs aren't drafting manu and tony next.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i think tony was drafted before manu but i typed them by importance.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you're lost in the sauce, spurs aren't drafting manu and tony next.
    Am I though? Hmmm if you say say big guy

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you this big of a got in real life too?
    I don’t know? We just stand on our word where I’m from. You do what you do homie, it doesn’t move me one way or the other. You say a lot crazy but on a message they let you make it… in real life they don’t but you already know that huh?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s almost April and you still don’t get it…

you and other sniffers keep repeating the same bs ad nauseam when nobody contests that point.

It’s about the (chosen) personnel to develop and be patient about. You can wait a decade Sochan won’t become a high BBIQ or a shooter, Devin won’t become a playmaker and Tre won’t grow or learn to pass.

The parallel with religious fundamentalists is real with u sniffers…
    Quick question, was Tony or Manu projected to evolve to superstar/hofer’s? I got you on this one homie….No! Obviously no other NBA front offices had competent personnel at the time because none of them saw these players greatness or maybe it was just as simple as the spurs saw pieces they might be able to develop over time other players that were drafted higher than them were cut & traded during there tenure so obviously understanding how development works isn’t foreign to us ( you caught that right ). Devin has already ted on so many of posters here but their ego keeps them throwing bad takes at a good player! I’ll sit back and watch Sohan do the same in due time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quick question, was Tony or Manu projected to evolve to superstar/hofer’s? I got you on this one homie….No! Obviously no other NBA front offices had competent personnel at the time because none of them saw these players greatness or maybe it was just as simple as the spurs saw pieces they might be able to develop over time other players that were drafted higher than them were cut & traded during there tenure so obviously understanding how development works isn’t foreign to us ( you caught that right ). Devin has already ted on so many of posters here but their ego keeps them throwing bad takes at a good player! I’ll sit back and watch Sohan do the same in due time.

manu was tearing it up overseas bro

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Short or selective memory??

Manu was Italian league MVP and euro league MVP

TP was impossible to guard bc of his 1st step and made a living in the paint.

Still both needed development as well but their floor was A LOT higher than any player Spurs currently have not named Wemby

Again, nobody is against development and patience so stop repeating the same stupid narrative as if u had any opposition on that aspect.

it’s about the personnel you chose to develop and be patient with. Sochan I can buy it bc he’s 20 and has a rare defensive/grit skill. So let’s waits and see…

Tre? Brahman? Champagnie? What kind of miracle are you expecting? Tre suddenly grows?

Vassell has great shooting abilities but he’s been developed for 4 years and will cost the salary of an Allstar without having the talent or skills of one.

At best some of you seem too emotionally attached, just your choice of words are embarrassing « Vassell already ted on so many posters… » really??

Sell high on Vassell
    wait and see for Sochan
    Tre max 5-10 min/game
    the rest has nothing to do in NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comparing Vassell and Sochan to Manu Ginobili.

I want what ATL is smoking lol.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vassell will cost the salary of an Allstar without having the talent or skills of one.
    I don't know why this nonsense keeps getting perpetuated. Salary is only relevant insofar as in relation to the cap. His is that of a solid - top starter.

In Andy Bailey's latest monthly aggregate of players in various catch-all metrics, Vassell rates 98th, in a league with 450 standard contracts and 90 two-way ones.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this thread.

Spurs have a GOAT candidate rookie on the roster - under contract for years. Easily the best future not in the division, but the entire West, barring Denver maybe.

Unsurprisingly, the Spurs' current "absolute trash" roster was recently ranked the #4 best young core in the entire league, by Nate Duncan and Danny Leroux (idc about this source whatsoever): https://open.spotify.com/episode/5df...1a4a57c2934c56

And hear this -- the ranking did not take draft equity into calculation, only the core of players under 25yo.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Short or selective memory??

Manu was Italian league MVP and euro league MVP

TP was impossible to guard bc of his 1st step and made a living in the paint.

Still both needed development as well but their floor was A LOT higher than any player Spurs currently have not named Wemby

Again, nobody is against development and patience so stop repeating the same stupid narrative as if u had any opposition on that aspect.

it’s about the personnel you chose to develop and be patient with. Sochan I can buy it bc he’s 20 and has a rare defensive/grit skill. So let’s waits and see…

Tre? Brahman? Champagnie? What kind of miracle are you expecting? Tre suddenly grows?

Vassell has great shooting abilities but he’s been developed for 4 years and will cost the salary of an Allstar without having the talent or skills of one.

At best some of you seem too emotionally attached, just your choice of words are embarrassing « Vassell already ted on so many posters… » really??

Sell high on Vassell
    wait and see for Sochan
    Tre max 5-10 min/game
    the rest has nothing to do in NBA
    Comprehension on this board is wild! If my point made no sense to you we can just agree to disagree

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comparing Vassell and Sochan to Manu Ginobili.

I want what ATL is smoking lol.
    Comprehension I see is no longer a thing huh? Brother, I’ve forgotten more things regarding the Spurs than you ever knew….trust

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

People were just burying this dude ( j green )alive a few weeks ago but now saying he’s turned the corner….smh. ST posters, exercise some patience or you’ll keep having to try and rewrite history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miss Cleo
    Tell us of the future
    Tell us of Primo and Langford and Collins
    You were a joke back then and I see you are still one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unsurprisingly, the Spurs' current "absolute trash" roster was recently ranked the #4 best young core in the entire league, by Nate Duncan and Danny Leroux (idc about this source whatsoever):
    Internet grifters whom you do not know about say Spurs core is ranked 4th so you buy it.
    Real solid basis.

Try watching some Spurs games.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this thread.

Spurs have a GOAT candidate rookie on the roster - under contract for years. Easily the best future not in the division, but the entire West, barring Denver maybe.

Unsurprisingly, the Spurs' current "absolute trash" roster was recently ranked the #4 best young core in the entire league, by Nate Duncan and Danny Leroux (idc about this source whatsoever): https://open.spotify.com/episode/5df...1a4a57c2934c56

And hear this -- the ranking did not take draft equity into calculation, only the core of players under 25yo.
    They also thought Chet was ROTY so …meh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comprehension I see is no longer a thing huh? Brother, I’ve forgotten more things regarding the Spurs than you ever knew….trust
    Miss Cleo
    always taking the bait
    posting emojis that no one can read

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Internet grifters whom you do not know about say Spurs core is ranked 4th so you buy it.
    Real solid basis.

Try watching some Spurs games.
    Lol, any one could say good things about the Spurs core and you'd dismiss it altogether anyway.

I don't base the conclusion on a podcast, it just confirms what is clear to me so I thought to share it here. The Spurs are hardly as bad as their record is, and much closer to cohesiveness and winning than most realize.

Have you been catching the future GOAT, tbh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They also thought Chet was ROTY so …meh.
    For sure not a scientific level source, but still worth bringing up for discussion.

Thread Information