Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 LastLast
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Imagine getting this excited arguing about a game where you can't use your hands
    Allan gets excited by a game where he can use his hands tbh

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Allan gets excited by a game where he can use his hands tbh
    Lefty d you still live in Canada?
    When I went up to Toronto and then took the train to smaller lake region (Smith Falls) I learned some info I never knew and would like to ask your opinion on some interesting things after meeting some Sihks from Punjab province in India.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lefty d you still live in Canada?
    When I went up to Toronto and then took the train to smaller lake region (Smith Falls) I learned some info I never knew and would like to ask your opinion on some interesting things after meeting some Sihks from Punjab province in India.
    I live in Montreal

I've been to Toronto a couple of times but I'm not really familiar with the area tbh
    I'm not familiar with Indians either

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I live in Montreal

I've been to Toronto a couple of times but I'm not really familiar with the area tbh
    You have a huge immigrant population.
    Especially in Toronto. I was transfixed after going there before the Canadian government accused the Indian government of assassinating a Sihk Canadian leader within Canada. I had no idea about all that this incident involved. It’s quite complex as I was compelled to read about it and now understand why some of the questions I was asking while in Canada got strange unexpected responses. If I have a little time I don’t waste it. I find a way to talk to people in new places.

So carry on.
    Do you know French?

And the Canadians are still some of the most polite people I have ever met. I guess need to go to a trailer park to find someone different.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    You have a huge immigrant population.
    Especially in Toronto. I was transfixed after going there before the Canadian government accused the Indian government of assassinating a Sihk Canadian leader within Canada. I had no idea about all that this incident involved. It’s quite complex as I was compelled to read about it and now understand why some of the questions I was asking while in Canada got strange unexpected responses. If I have a little time I don’t waste it. I find a way to talk to people in new places.

So carry on.
    Do you know French?

And the Canadians are still some of the most polite people I have ever met. I guess need to go to a trailer park to find someone different.
    Sorreh

And yes I'm actually francophone

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Sorreh

And yes I'm actually francophone
    Cool
    I barely know one language

Actually I know lower level math language pretty well. Up to Calculus that is used in basic physics.
    Im counting math as a language, so when added to English, means I know 1 language in total.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Cool
    I barely know one language

Actually I know lower level math language pretty well. Up to Calculus that is used in basic physics.
    Im counting math as a language, so when added to English, means I know 1 language in total.
    I suck at Calculus tbh

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I suck at Calculus tbh
    I suck at the mathy part of calculus where they play these ornate tricky subs ution games with trig functions and polynomials so you have to manipulate some initial equation into the correct form just to be able to take a derivative or to integrate it. And then I remember (faintly) of a professor giving us some equation to integrate that could not be integrated. Some kid in my class called him on it while I was struggling trying to "see" a path. How did that kid know it could not be done?

And how in the did I get ripped off when my father's identical twin knows about 5 languages fluently? Or for that matter, what happened to my dad who only knows 2 and could never help me with math... wtf with genetics and the ability to learn... so complex...and frustrating until you just give up and admit you dont have it. And why the am I putting this in a soccer forum...

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    I live in Montreal

Like a quarter of Toronto is Indian tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    that’s a lot of tech support

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    that’s a lot of tech support
    Thats my lefty.
    Looking on the bright side of life.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    There are definitely areas that are absolutely dense.
    I had to Uber about in city and got some good lectures on where and why.
    I learned a lot.

Those high rise apt/condos were mind numbingly frequent.
    Toronto has one of the most unique skylines I have ever seen. It was really confusing.
    I thought how can a relatively small city have so many little downtowns…

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    There are definitely areas that are absolutely dense.
    I had to Uber about in city and got some good lectures on where and why.
    I learned a lot.

Those high rise apt/condos were mind numbingly frequent.
    Toronto has one of the most unique skylines I have ever seen. It was really confusing.
    I thought how can a relatively small city have so many little downtowns…
    I mean Toronto is a pretty big North America city (only behind Mexico City, NY and LA in population). To be fair, they used to be smaller cities that were combined in 1998 into one big city of Toronto. But yes they covered the downtown core in skyscrapers, it used to be different growing up.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I mean Toronto is a pretty big North America city (only behind Mexico City, NY and LA in population). To be fair, they used to be smaller cities that were combined in 1998 into one big city of Toronto. But yes they covered the downtown core in skyscrapers, it used to be different growing up.

DallasFt.Worth and Houston city limits are small but burbs are huge. Much larger than 3 million total in those areas. Even San Antonio surroundings are about 2.5 million. And it’s not even counting the I 35 corridor that is enormous. San Antonio and Austin are growing together. Look at those places on Goggle Earth. Lots of peeps in 2d, less high rise housing. I have never seen a city more spread out than Houston. It’s city to the horizon even at 25,000 ft. in an airplane.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count

DallasFt.Worth and Houston city limits are small but burbs are huge. Much larger than 3 million total in those areas. Even San Antonio surroundings are about 2.5 million. And it’s not even counting the I 35 corridor that is enormous. San Antonio and Austin are growing together. Look at those places on Goggle Earth. Lots of peeps in 2d, less high rise housing. I have never seen a city more spread out than Houston. It’s city to the horizon even at 25,000 ft. in an airplane.
    Yeah, the Toronto metro area including the burbs is 6 million people, in only a quarter of the land area of the Houston metro area (which has 7 million people). I hate the burbs of Toronto (my parents live there) but it's much more dense than Dallas/Houston metro area (in my trips there I feel like I gotta drive to use the bathroom tbh). Forget about Houston traffic

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    1 goal?

MLS running ponzi scheme.

Meanwhile Europa is awarding him dOr's. I'm okay with Messi winning when he finally popped cherry on #1 ranked team. But I'm also ready to say off. Yah I'm still pissed Lewandowski didn't win it for shattering a German record

And denied entry

I love my Catholic Argentinian brothers but this footy

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    1 goal?

MLS running ponzi scheme.

Meanwhile Europa is awarding him dOr's. I'm okay with Messi winning when he finally popped cherry on #1 ranked team. But I'm also ready to say off. Yah I'm still pissed Lewandowski didn't win it for shattering a German record

And denied entry

I love my Catholic Argentinian brothers but this footy
    Dude, it's not Messi fault that France Football decided not to hand out the Ballon D'or in the one season that Lewandoski deserved to win, tbh.

Yall should start a movement to get Lewa his Golden Ball, imho.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Dude, it's not Messi fault that France Football decided not to hand out the Ballon D'or in the one season that Lewandoski deserved to win, tbh.

Yall should start a movement to get Lewa his Golden Ball, imho.
    Thank you for saying that. Nice of you.

I had Argentina winning the Cup. You guys won fair & square. I like knowing Catholics continue to own the Arabic World

All jokes aside, you guys lived up to the hype. Well done.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Thank you for saying that. Nice of you.

I had Argentina winning the Cup. You guys won fair & square. I like knowing Catholics continue to own the Arabic World

All jokes aside, you guys lived up to the hype. Well done.

idk about fair and square
    Messi did play his ass off for once during the WC, he sure blew his load in that tournament - NoFap during the rest of the reason worked out well for him.

But it was nice to see Macron looking like a little puppy after the game

It was also nice to see the disappointed farmer face of Deschamps, he had a punchable face as a player and he has a punchable face as a coach; so yeah he was boen with a punchable paysan face.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    idk about fair and square
    Messi did play his ass off for once during the WC, he sure blew his load in that tournament - NoFap during the rest of the reason worked out well for him.

But it was nice to see Macron looking like a little puppy after the game

It was also nice to see the disappointed farmer face of Deschamps, he had a punchable face as a player and he has a punchable face as a coach; so yeah he was boen with a punchable paysan face.
    Why wouldn't it be fair and square?

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Why wouldn't it be fair and square?

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Are you in the bandwagon of the low IQ dumb s that think the WC was rigged?

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Are you in the bandwagon of the low IQ dumb s that think the WC was rigged?
    Maybe he thinks the Ballon D'or was rigged. Where was Mbappe's in 2018 or Muller's in 2014 if we're handing out Ballon D'or's to WC winners? Domestically, Messi played in a farmer's league, held off Lens to win the French Ligue by a point and got bounced from champions league with relative ease. If we're going to lie to ourselves and say that trumps winning the treble in England all while breaking scoring records in Europe's toughest and most compe ive league, I don't know what to say. haaland was robbed. FWIW, as far as the national team goes, Messi wasn't winning a WC with Norway either.

Thread Information