Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt he knew much about nikes supply chain back then. Global supply chain and the effects on those outsourced so bony wasnt well understood by the public u tip at least the mid 90s when activism brought it to the forefront. Most people put on their shoes and go about their ways with little thought on where they came from and how they were made.

Investigative reporters on Nike and body shop starting bringing these issues to the public consciousness in the mid late 90s.

Besides, the issue isn’t about Nike as pretty much every single international company engages in some questionable practices, the issue is saying Lebron did something about his charity when there has been multiple instances where lebrons charity appears to be self serving. I didn’t recall Lebron being an outspoken member on black rights until Kaepernick showed that it was a profitable and popular move. The second Lebrons wallet was threatened he turned a blind eye. I don’t see robinson or duncan having those issues.
    LOL your double standard. Yeah we didn't know about sweat shops and Chinese wage slaves until right after David Robinson stopped being a featured athlete in their commercials. This forum kisses David Robinson's ass for the Carver Academy but the I Promise school is just LeBron stroking his ego.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I doubt he knew much about nikes supply chain back then. Global supply chain and the effects on those outsourced so bony wasnt well understood by the public u tip at least the mid 90s when activism brought it to the forefront. Most people put on their shoes and go about their ways with little thought on where they came from and how they were made.

Investigative reporters on Nike and body shop starting bringing these issues to the public consciousness in the mid late 90s.

Besides, the issue isn’t about Nike as pretty much every single international company engages in some questionable practices, the issue is saying Lebron did something about his charity when there has been multiple instances where lebrons charity appears to be self serving. I didn’t recall Lebron being an outspoken member on black rights until Kaepernick showed that it was a profitable and popular move. The second Lebrons wallet was threatened he turned a blind eye. I don’t see robinson or duncan having those issues.
    Troof nukes

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LOL chinese sweat shops was not a late-90’s revelation. That is such ridiculous revisionist history.

They were pretty widely known in the 80’s for sure.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    david jesus christ robinson could do no wrong

im sure one guy here believes if he was in kobes helecopter that he would have found a way to keep it from crashing since he had a military background and therefore that is undeniable proof that drob >>>> kobe as a basketball player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the latest on Cubes getting Doncic some real help?

Hardaway

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    great official threat btw

nice to see some quality, non derpity threads in the NBA forum

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    What's the latest on Cubes getting Doncic some real help?

Hardaway
    talk of trying to figure out trades to get markkanen and dragic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL your double standard. Yeah we didn't know about sweat shops and Chinese wage slaves until right after David Robinson stopped being a featured athlete in their commercials. This forum kisses David Robinson's ass for the Carver Academy but the I Promise school is just LeBron stroking his ego.
    I was referring to his social justice work. I promise was great work.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL chinese sweat shops was not a late-90’s revelation. That is such ridiculous revisionist history.

They were pretty widely known in the 80’s for sure.
    Pretty sure it was the 90s when the movement was on.

https://www.thefashionlaw.com/visibi...-need-to-know/ (90s)

https://goodonyou.eco/how-ethical-is-nike/ (91)

https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.busi...m-2013-5%3famp (91)

I thought it was mid 90s but apparently it blew up in 91.

Police brutality was well know for decades. It wasn’t brought to the forefront until around early 10s and blew up the last few years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is serious cause as to whether Doncic should be allowed to become a Spur and rack up legit Championships with Wemby.

Mavs' Luka Doncic asks security to eject heckling fan in loss to Suns - ESPN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The reason of his ejection

https://twitter.com/espn_macmahon/st...800538207?s=46

Luka is such a soft whiny

Thread Information