My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's never been anti-vax.
    Better than Porker tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ahh so were you just as outraged at those who didn't get the flu vaccine then when ICU beds were filling up with flu patients? Or are you just outraged right now because the guy on the tee-vee says you should be ?
    I'm not outraged by either, I'm saddened and frustrated.

I'm a doctor and my job is to keep people from getting ill and to help cure their illnesses when they do get sick. Vaccines are one of the most effective and safe advanced in all of modern medicine, but millions aren't taking them because they'd rather listen to their cousin on Facebook than people like myself who have studied these things our entire adult lives. The reason why the COVID situation is more frustrating than the flu is because we're in the middle of a PANDEMIC and the virus is actually deadlier than the flu, so...yeah. Frustrating.

Because about 3k people died in a terrorist attack, we all take off our shoes at the airport and get exposed to radiation from body scans without a complaint.

This virus has killed over 700,000 people (imagine 9/11 every day for an entire year), we found an answer, and people are refusing it. It's nuts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Figured you’d have a gy reply like this telling me to get the flu shot too. there’s literally nothing in that article that links the uptick to cases of the flu to vaccination rates.
    yes, you should get your flu shot as well. It's flu season...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    13 month can get vaccines now? Or did he meant all the vaccines available to toddlers?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    13 month can get vaccines now? Or did he meant all the vaccines available to toddlers?
    I think he is talking about whooping cough

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    He's never been anti-vax.
    But he pushes the re ed “BuT wHaT aBoUt ObEsItY?” argument that purposely muddies the waters.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN reporter Allison Williams leaving network due to vaccine mandate

Veteran reporter Allison Williams has decided to leave ESPN rather than comply with the network's mandate that all employees be vaccinated against COVID-19.

Williams announced last month that for the first time in 15 years, she would not be on the sidelines during ESPN's college football broadcasts because she had declined the vaccine. (The network made vaccinations mandatory for staffers at live events at the beginning of August, then expanded it to all employees this month.)

Then on Friday, she posted a five-minute video on Instagram to explain her decision, saying she is "so morally and ethically not aligned with this" as she and her husband are looking to have another child.

Williams cited anecdotal evidence of women having health issues after getting the vaccine as one of the reasons she is choosing not to follow the company mandate.

However, the Centers for Disease Control has said there is currently no evidence the COVID vaccines cause fertility problems in women and men, and that "the benefits of receiving a COVID-19 vaccine outweigh any known or potential risks of vaccination during pregnancy."

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...cy/8498841002/

lolololol, this vaccine mandate has been great at stamping out the dolts...

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can't hate on an anti-vaxxer sticking to their guns and being willing to pay the price for their beliefs

(i can lol though)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anecdotal evidence? From who’s anecdote?

Thread Information