Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    I was talking to you but you choose not to respond now because you're upset at me.

The yall come up with is totally insane as if I have some sort of allegiance to Spurt. It hurts yall that bad that I don't subscribe to yalls hive-minded way?

He's never quite bothered me however I can see he bothers the out of every single one of yall. That in its own I find quite amusing and yall can't stand it which is even funnier to me.

Btw, I am responding to those who reply to me. Got a problem with that then GTFOH already you crybaby .
    Except for me pussy ass loser simping for his boyfriend as ing usual i knew before i even opened this thread that Joey was on his knees for Derp in here

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    pretty hilarious though, and about ing time best part is you know he's probably seething right now since he usually derps all night here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumpster X BlaKKKe = JK

You es just want attention endlessly it seems.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    “I respond to those who reply to me!”

Won’t reply when JK replies to him lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumpster X BlaKKKe = JK

You es just want attention endlessly it seems.
    And nobody gives them as much attention as you

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tbf, Derp has multiple threads and likely thousands of posts dedicated to Blake and Chump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretty hilarious though, and about ing time best part is you know he's probably seething right now since he usually derps all night here
    Tbh. He spends all week looking forward to posting and talking to himself on Spurs talk Friday night.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might be when he lol'ed Neo's post about how he had lost close friends to COVID. I would have banned him for that .

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Might be when he laughed at Neo's post about how he had lost close friends to COVID. I would have banned him for that .
    Jesus H. Christ, I go on the line to side you when they banned your ass and now you support the banning of a fellow. WTF, bum?!?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp is not a fellow. He is a mentally ill posting racist incel that is one bad day at Olive Garden from shooting up an elementary school. that guy

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurtacular main account shouldn't be banned (and isn't currently - I verified) - but all his alts under 10k posts should be banned, it's egregious.

I only have 1 alt which used to be my main account from like 2011-2016 until I started using this one. I exclusively only use that one on the Spurs forum and only once every few months or so. And I don't argue with myself and attempt to hide who I am (but not doing a very good job of it) the way that he does.

Spurtacular is a political ally and I am committed to NOT calling him derp, but hopefully he learned his lesson and has permanently committed to giving up the alts schtick and becoming a regular poster again.

Derp is not a fellow. He is a mentally ill posting racist incel that is one bad day at Olive Garden from shooting up an elementary school. that guy
    I honestly don't think he's a potential serial killer and he's not even as radical politically as I am sometimes, to be honest. Incel, probably. Racist? Possibly. I just think he's a loner with very little to live for right now, but that's a lot of GOP millennials without a family right now. I sympathize with him. I always had him pictured as this 6'3" ish 110 pound guy who is either on the internet, watching sports, or playing video games all the time because he very rarely gets out of the house or has a girlfriend. He's not going to kill someone; he'll be alright eventually and meet some good looking girl 10+ years younger than him someday.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Absolute bull tbh because I've had him on ignore for months and he still floods my mentions.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're wrong, Lee, but I can see you're intractable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And in turn you give me TONS of attention... Why is that SR? You talk big about me "giving" them attention but not about your own lack of self awareness.

Btw, your white knighting is duly noted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Won’t reply when JK replies to him lmao

Are you truly this dense? He's on my filter list you fat ... Maybe eat better and your brain won't turn to mush like it has.

Either way, how long are you going to continue to fluff your boyfriend JK?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might be when he lol'ed Neo's post about how he had lost close friends to COVID. I would have banned him for that .
    I figured it was because he made you lose your and get yourself banned

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tell us more Mother Goose!

Absolute bull tbh because I've had him on ignore for months and he still floods my mentions.
    You're full of ! You were constantly hounding me not even a month ago so stfu already you stupid .

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Are you truly this dense? He's on my filter list you fat ... Maybe eat better and your brain won't turn to mush like it has.

Either way, how long are you going to continue to fluff your boyfriend JK?
    lol hiding from JK like a little soyboy beta cuck

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol hiding from JK like a little soyboy beta cuck
    Don't care bro... It's all a mute point made by you who could easily come visit me yourself but you'd rather play this game of "you're hiding from JK" as if that is going to do anything either. Like I said before you two es deserve each other. Now go on and proceed to fluff your boyfriend some more LARD ASS.

My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    is there anyone in history whose posts are just fully ironic constantly like calf tats most tone deaf poster in ST history, every post he makes ing and crying he is basically describing himself or his own behaviors

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    is there anyone in history whose posts are just fully ironic constantly like calf tats most tone deaf poster in ST history, every post he makes ing and crying he is basically describing himself or his own behaviors
    You ain't no picnic either, JK.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Don't care bro... It's all a mute point made by you who could easily come visit me yourself but you'd rather play this game of "you're hiding from JK" as if that is going to do anything either. Like I said before you two es deserve each other. Now go on and proceed to fluff your boyfriend some more LARD ASS.

Here, just so you can’t hide anymore, I’ll give you all of JK’s posts from now on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guessing:

Relentless spamming, and all around uselessness.

Thread Information