Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here, just so you can’t hide anymore, I’ll give you all of JK’s posts from now on
    I don't give af what your butt boy has to say... Why do you keep hiding behind him exactly? Why is that fatty? What are you scared of and why do you think cheerleading on another puto like yourself is anything but made?

You going to cry some more about threats and personal attacks that never happened you big sissy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ain't no picnic either, JK.
    He's no picnic but he is a pussy!

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Spurtacular main account shouldn't be banned (and isn't currently - I verified) - but all his alts under 10k posts should be banned, it's egregious.

I only have 1 alt which used to be my main account from like 2011-2016 until I started using this one. I exclusively only use that one on the Spurs forum and only once every few months or so. And I don't argue with myself and attempt to hide who I am (but not doing a very good job of it) the way that he does.

Spurtacular is a political ally and I am committed to NOT calling him derp, but hopefully he learned his lesson and has permanently committed to giving up the alts schtick and becoming a regular poster again.

I honestly don't think he's a potential serial killer and he's not even as radical politically as I am sometimes, to be honest. Incel, probably. Racist? Possibly. I just think he's a loner with very little to live for right now, but that's a lot of GOP millennials without a family right now. I sympathize with him. I always had him pictured as this 6'3" ish 110 pound guy who is either on the internet, watching sports, or playing video games all the time because he very rarely gets out of the house or has a girlfriend. He's not going to kill someone; he'll be alright eventually and meet some good looking girl 10+ years younger than him someday.
    I pegged Spurtacular as someone in his early/mid 20s just getting his life together. college dropout, but went to community college to get his Associates in IT. Now working his first 'big boy' job, underpaid yet room to grow in the next few years. Early impression was that he was just now getting into the Stage 1 of the "rebel against modern society" phase where the average young man starts off with Jordan Peterson. Probably active on reddit.com/r/nofap, listens to Joe Rogan Podcast on the way to work, and actively posts shirtless "progress" selfies on Instagram to show off his 7 lb weight loss (with a resting face at that). I was pretty certain that I had most of this nailed until the 100 or so alts started coming in posting throughout the middle of the night. Now I don't know what the to think rofl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You see what you want tbh.

Yeah yeah yeah same old tired played out shtick bro... Come up with something new already!
    Bro what's up bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ the 2 dumb s above think they're so cool but they're just worthless weak "males" and they know it's a fact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro what's up bro
    It is not joey, joey has reformed.

Plus, he did not say “God Bless” bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is not joey, joey has reformed.

Plus, he did not say “God Bless” bro.
    Yall are all the same type of made males. Smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yall are all the same type of made males. Smh
    Do you still have that long pony tail

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Do you still have that long pony tail
    rumor has it he added some cool flames to his calf tats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I pegged Spurtacular as a foreign born person who works an odd shift, might not even be in the US.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I pegged Spurtacular
    We know.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    rumor has it he added some cool flames to his calf tats
    Rumor has it you and BlaKKKe are still a couple of ass males.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I pegged Spurtacular as a foreign born person who works an odd shift, might not even be in the US.
    tbh his posts seem to drop between 7 a.m. and ~ 2 p.m. If he had a normal sleep schedule, time zone difference puts him somewhere in Australia tbh but still doesn't seem likely considering 99% of his posts revolve around American politics imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tbh his posts seem to drop between 7 a.m. and ~ 2 p.m. If he had a normal sleep schedule, time zone difference puts him somewhere in Australia tbh but still doesn't seem likely considering 99% of his posts revolve around American politics imho
    could be like the ian miles cheong . guy from malaysia that posts nonstop about american politics/culture war

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought he said he was in California...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so what's the backstory on this? what did he really do to get the banhammer again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought he said he was in California...
    Well there you go then, not in the US

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so what's the backstory on this? what did he really do to get the banhammer again?
    I think he laughed at Neo for saying he had friends and family die of covid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've seen worse here, tbh... I suspect this has been in the works for a bit, not easy to go clean up every alt as well

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've seen worse here, tbh... I suspect this has been in the works for a bit, not easy to go clean up every alt as well
    I'm pretty sure BB had some convos with LJ after he got banned and told him enough is enough

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought maybe it was that but it seems like he can still post, just his army of lame alts got banned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought maybe it was that but it seems like he can still post, just his army of lame alts got banned.
    He likely got the thread neuter like Avante had after I talked to Kori tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure BB had some convos with LJ after he got banned and told him enough is enough
    Nah timvp just told me he didn't ban me and that maybe it was an autoban or something and then I posted back that I thought it was funny and that was the extent of our conversation about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah timvp just told me he didn't ban me and that maybe it was an autoban or something and then I posted back that I thought it was funny and that was the extent of our conversation about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He likely got the thread neuter like Avante had after I talked to Kori tbh
    What, does derp have restrictions on his posting right now? Like not being able to start threads or something? He doesn't show as banned or pinked and didn't have all his posts hidden like that got Cosmored.

Thread Information