Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Based on what? Does this mean the same to you as "I expected it to not collapse"?
    Holding steady today at $68K for now. Usually a crash would be more sudden?

Based on analytical trends, actually. Generally the peak roughly doubles from the previous peak in a four-year cycle and the low point is roughly just lower than the previous peak from the last cycle, i.e. the previous low point around 17k in 2022 was just on the low side of the 2017 peak and so the guesstimate is that when btc crashes again in 2025 that it will crest at a low around 60-65k, which is just slightly lower than the 2021 peak at around 68-69k.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Holding steady today at $68K for now. Usually a crash would be more sudden?

Based on analytical trends, actually. Generally the peak roughly doubles from the previous peak in a four-year cycle and the low point is roughly just lower than the previous peak from the last cycle, i.e. the previous low point around 17k in 2022 was just on the low side of the 2017 peak and so the guesstimate is that when btc crashes again in 2025 that it will crest at a low around 60-65k, which is just slightly lower than the 2021 peak at around 68-69k.
    You said this year. I was wondering what caused you to say that regarding the entire year. Crypto is too new to have enough 4 year (gambler's fallacy btw) cycles to merit patterning. This is a very volatile currency which makes it not much of a currency at all, in my opinion.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    You said this year. I was wondering what caused you to say that regarding the entire year. Crypto is too new to have enough 4 year (gambler's fallacy btw) cycles to merit patterning. This is a very volatile currency which makes it not much of a currency at all, in my opinion.
    Yeah no , if everyone could predict it then it wouldn't be better than a Vanguard index stock.

It's all about timing the market based on educated guesses, and yeah, to some extent, getting lucky. Which is really what life is all about. Getting lucky. Doesn't matter if you believe in god or not or how hard you try or even how good your grades are or what higher education school you go to. It's about the connections you get lucky and meet and who likes you and who doesn't, and who you just so happen to get to meet on a specific day serendipitously. It's about having good genetics and not getting cursed with the mutation for, say, ALS or Huntington's disease which kills you in your 50's. Or glioblastoma. Or not happening to drive at the same time as a drunk truck driver driving the opposite direction. Life really boils down to those who are lucky and those who are not. You can only "make your own breaks" to a fairly small extent. The rest is all about luck, even if you don't go gambling per se.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    College
    LSU Tigers
    BTC over 71K. ETH dragging ass a little bit. Hoping they get that ETF approval soon

Thread Information