Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

And I never disappeared from any thread. IIRC, I actually answered every one of your posts there

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't make that claim, you can take that to SR21, I was merely laughing at the fact that you do seem to have some sort of obsession with trans people...

And I never disappeared from any thread. IIRC, I actually answered every one of your posts there... if anything, look in the mirror when it comes to abandoning your crackpot theories...

Remember? Like Pizzagate or Guccifer? rofl
    "GAME OVER"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like avante with stan
    I know a few trans tbh... As for cucks I only know one and not personally and that cuckold resides here on ST and goes by BlaKKKe.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know a few trans tbh... As for cucks I only know one and not personally and that cuckold resides here on ST and goes by BlaKKKe.
    Put calf down for tasting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Put calf down for tasting.
    So it's bad that I actually know a few trans people irl? How about you and BlaKKKe? I wouldn't doubt if yall know 0 irl but yall continue to harp on me because yall virtue signal to no end.

You and the CUCK deserve each other TRANNY. Yall are the true ambiguously gay duo tbh you little white knight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you talk to them in person the way you talk about them here?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't make that claim, you can take that to SR21, I was merely laughing at the fact that you do seem to have some sort of obsession with trans people...

And I never disappeared from any thread. IIRC, I actually answered every one of your posts there... if anything, look in the mirror when it comes to abandoning your crackpot theories...

Remember? Like Pizzagate or Guccifer? rofl
    Ding, ding, ding, ding!

And tsa exits stage right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are your tranny friends the boobs and pecker kind of friends?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are your tranny friends the boobs and pecker kind of friends?
    FtM only... I know tons of different people so it's quite odd to always read replies by some here trying to discredit what I say or make it seem like I am only saying it to some how pretend as if I know this person or that person. I ing tattoo and meet different people everyday; as well I befriend tons of my clients regardless of pol leanings or sexuality/iden y/etc differences.

The pussies here would love to put me into this box where I am some shallow bigot and more but it's just not reality. Reality is these "dudes" who harp on me are straight up pussies and they know it but I guess I have to keep reminding them of that fact daily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FtM only... I know tons of different people so it's quite odd to always read replies by some here trying to discredit what I say or make it seem like I am only saying it to some how pretend as if I know this person or that person. I ing tattoo and meet different people everyday; as well I befriend tons of my clients regardless of pol leanings or sexuality/iden y/etc differences.

The pussies here would love to put me into this box where I am some shallow bigot and more but it's just not reality. Reality is these "dudes" who harp on me are straight up pussies and they know it but I guess I have to keep reminding them of that fact daily.
    Pretty sure most of these troglodytes never leave home and the only people they meet are characters from Twitter or facebook, where anyone can be completely virtuous and therefore judgmental. They deny binary gender but subscribe to binary beliefs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that's telling me. Go ahead, link to what I didn't answer to. As usual, we're going in circles.

I take your non-answers of the rest of the post as admission as well

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty sure most of these troglodytes never leave home and the only people they meet are characters from Twitter or facebook, where anyone can be completely virtuous and therefore judgmental. They deny binary gender but subscribe to binary beliefs.
    Spoken from the heart and someone who knows better. DMC murking himself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Diary entry #4579

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spoken from the heart and someone who knows better. DMC murking himself.
    Shadowflames bowing up like he's not feminine.

What happened to your avatar of the chick with the mustache you fantasized about being?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What happened to your avatar of the chick with the mustache you fantasized about being?
    Dmc's ST rolodex files need updating

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What’s happening to you it’s so sad here. You went from respectable to forum rag.

This is your comeback? Derp fantasy subjects? Yikes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s happening to you it’s so sad here. You went from respectable to forum rag.

This is your comeback? Derp fantasy subjects? Yikes.
    You were never respectable. Weren't you quitting when Hillary lost?

So find that avatar. You're oozing estrogen, you so want to be female you know it. I bet you select female characters in games all the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What’s your number one issue?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You were never respectable. Weren't you quitting when Hillary lost?

So find that avatar. You're oozing estrogen, you so want to be female you know it. I bet you select female characters in games all the time.
    It's funny how these pussies think they hold some collective "respect" or some as if any one of us give af if they respect us or think we're in the in-crowd here on ST's echo chamber of pussies.

Oh no "forum rag"... Cool story TrannyReck!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s your number one issue?

Weak males like Reck tbh... They all need to be dropped in a deep hole and covered with dirt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weak males like Reck tbh... They all need to be dropped in a deep hole and covered with dirt.
    thanks for your candor

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    why am i not surprised calf tats knows multiple trannies

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    obsessed with deviations from off the rack masculinity, for some reason.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hot chick fascination is almost totally absent in the narrative of right wing males here.

preoccupation with teh gays and teh trans and teh cucks and "not fully masculine" types seems to dominate the discussion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    for some reason

Thread Information