Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden/kagala 2020 say hi
    They only won because of independents general revulsion of Trump.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden/anyone. Alec Baldwin as VP would be fine. This would be the 4 millionth and last time pIeople underestimate Joe Biden and assume no one likes him, he's senile, and he's about to fail any minute now in his career etc. etc. Leftists still she'll shocked about the primaries into catatonia on Twitter.

Deathsantis has a giant hole in that he's been getting patty cake treatment by the media over his horrible handling of Covid but that wouldn't last an entire election cycle. This weird thing where Republicans are betrayed as shrewd and savvy and better at running campaigns and winning elections when they've lost like eight out of the last nine popular votes is myopic. At the end of the day Deathsantis will look a million times worse than we made 47% Romney and locker room talk guy look.

People like you will help Biden out by calling Biden senile which offends old voters and also makes it so that if he even sounds like remotely coherent people will be fine. The senile thing is great it makes passing the low bar you guys set for himall he has to do basically lmao
    Nobody will give a about covid in 2023 or 2024.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's extra bad then because that's what's causing most of Biden's drop in polling despite what the CRT/Fox News crowd thinks. People are just tired of it and want to go away already and blame the man in charge whoever that is. My point was Deathsantis would drag it all up again and look the worse for wear but if your view is cov8d will be in the rear view mirror and the economy will be recovered then hallelujah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's extra bad then because that's what's causing most of Biden's drop in polling despite what the CRT/Fox News crowd thinks. People are just tired of it and want to go away already and blame the man in charge whoever that is. My point was Deathsantis would drag it all up again and look the worse for wear but if your view is cov8d will be in the rear view mirror and the economy will be recovered then hallelujah
    The only way covid will be an issue against the Dems is if the Dems go forward with their re ed covid vaccine mandates, otherwise covid won't be used against the dems past next summer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only way covid will be an issue against the Dems is if the Dems go forward with their re ed covid vaccine mandates, otherwise covid won't be used against the dems past next summer.
    DoK was right in that the mask mandates everywhere in public are more annoying than the vaccine mandates. The vaccine mandates for jobs are by far the best as people complain about them a lot but then you look at the statistics and 99.9% of them get vaccinated. The mask mandates are the ones need to go for sure.

Now the vaccine mandates for kids are just ing stupid because kids and young people they spread the disease but they don't have almost any serious cases. Fauci focusing on the kids viruses and vaccination is ing stupid. Would focus on 60 plus even more than already myself.

If it was me and I am definitely not a covid expert at all really but I would instantaneously replace Fauci. Focus 0% on kids while explaining that they don't have serious cases. Then I would just admit that people who have had covid and recovered have a pretty strong natural immunity to it. The fact that this is like covered up seems bizarre. I'd probably get on for that and then if there was like rw goobers doing covid style pox parties or some there would be blowback but I wouldn't give a . You could include the group of people who've had a natural immunity to covid on your stats to juice them up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DoK was right in that the mask mandates everywhere in public are more annoying than the vaccine mandates. The vaccine mandates for jobs are by far the best as people complain about them a lot but then you look at the statistics and 99.9% of them get vaccinated. The mask mandates are the ones need to go for sure.

Now the vaccine mandates for kids are just ing stupid because kids and young people they spread the disease but they don't have almost any serious cases. Fauci focusing on the kids viruses and vaccination is ing stupid. Would focus on 60 plus even more than already myself.

If it was me and I am definitely not a covid expert at all really but I would instantaneously replace Fauci. Focus 0% on kids while explaining that they don't have serious cases. Then I would just admit that people who have had covid and recovered have a pretty strong natural immunity to it. The fact that this is like covered up seems bizarre. I'd probably get on for that and then if there was like rw goobers doing covid style pox parties or some there would be blowback but I wouldn't give a . You could include the group of people who've had a natural immunity to covid on your stats to juice them up
    Not to mention Fauci should be incarcerated for abusing and murdering 100x+ as many dogs as one Michael Vick

Fauci has always been a fraud and should be executed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure the folks that don't believe in vaxes that got fired because of Biden mandates will remember covid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm pretty sure the folks that don't believe in vaxes that got fired because of Biden mandates will remember covid.
    Mandate us frozen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right, I just meant that the Dems won't be able to benefit from pro mask or pro vaccine mandates after about this coming spring/summer. The Dems won in 2020 because of coronavirus, while they still had a slight edge in coronavirus satisfaction in november 2021, by november 2022 the issue of the coronavirus will be heavily a right wing issue if anything.

if people lose jobs over vaccine Biden mandates they won't vote for another Democrat until they get tax credits back from the IRS equal to or greater than the amount the difference that they lost from getting fired because of the mandate... and I'd vouch for them too. And as prez I would incarcerate any business owner that enforced the mandates / complied with the covid fascism

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donald Trump says hi "I am the largest modern fk up to ever hold this office"
    And its not even close.

Anyone Else 2020 carried the day.
    DeInsanitus is NOT anyone else.
    He is a peckerwood.
    I just don't think Trump would win in a 2024 election far removed from covid, mask mandates, vaccine crap etc... mega inflation... I do think 2022 is going to be a bloodbath with the Democrats on the receiving end, but the GOP can't be stupid and just act like that any candidate for POTUS would beat out Biden in 2024. Nominating Trump again sets the Republicans up for 2020-ish failure, albeit without covid. People didn't like Trump even before covid. The tweets, the public perception, just the person he is rubs people especially independent/moderate women the wrong way.

That said, I'd still vote for Trump over some terrible candidate like Pence, Romney, Haley, Murkowski, etc. but I hope it isn't Trump for the sake of the GOP actually winning back the White House in 2024.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right, I just meant that the Dems won't be able to benefit from pro mask or pro vaccine mandates after about this coming spring/summer. The Dems won in 2020 because of coronavirus, while they still had a slight edge in coronavirus satisfaction in november 2021, by november 2022 the issue of the coronavirus will be heavily a right wing issue if anything.

if people lose jobs over vaccine Biden mandates they won't vote for another Democrat until they get tax credits back from the IRS equal to or greater than the amount the difference that they lost from getting fired because of the mandate... and I'd vouch for them too. And as prez I would incarcerate any business owner that enforced the mandates / complied with the covid fascism
    99% when faced with a job mandate will just whine about having to get the shot but they'll get it and then just move on with their lives so it's effective. The masks and lockdowns I think is the main problem for normal people plus the fact that it's dragging on and the economy is not recovering fast enough

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    99% when faced with a job mandate will just whine about having to get the shot but they'll get it and then just move on with their lives so it's effective. The masks and lockdowns I think is the main problem for normal people plus the fact that it's dragging on and the economy is not recovering fast enough

That's fascism 101.

I spit on anyone who complies against their will over the sake of money and strongly support those who stand up against it even at the risk of "termination". Better to be a gaunt G.O.A.T. than a fat sheep.

My Body, My Choice. What applies to Abortion also must apply to needle shots. If you don't agree with that, you're a flaming hypocrite and deserve execution.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Washington made all his government worker troops get vaccinated for smallpox so guess he was a fascist too.

My Body, My Choice. What applies to Abortion also must apply to needle shots. If you don't agree with that, you're a flaming hypocrite and deserve execution.
    This is silly and the kind of like a "what came first the chicken or the egg" style argument that never gets anywhere. I mean you guys dont believe in my body my choice and if you do now then by your logic you also should not selectively believe in it only for vaccines by that line of reasoning.

Same deal when Republicans said before 2020 (DarrinS for instance and Ben Shapiro said similar): "I'll admit that Biden is not that bad compared to the progressives and leftists but the Dems will never nominate an old white guy, they hate old white men" then when the final two candidates are old white guys Shapiro talks about how this proves they are all hypocrites and all their diversity talk is nonsense which maybe is true to an extent. But you could say it also proves a lot RW media rambling about Dems hating pld man whitey is B.S.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    George Washington made all his government worker troops get vaccinated for smallpox so guess he was a fascist too.
    smallpox had a death rate rivaling ebola and was lethally contagious, this sniffly URI chinavirus doesn't

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Word is the Dem establishment has given up on Kamala and you libs will be voting for Buttplug in 2024

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Word is the Dem establishment has given up on Kamala and you libs will be voting for Buttplug in 2024
    But is Buttigieg a top or a bottom, that is the question?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awful, but what Democratic ticket do you have beating them?
    I don't think it's a given Biden will be reelected or that DeSantis will be nominated. That said, Dems are more or less stuck with Brandon while he's still alive and wants to be president.

Let's go Brandon!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think it's a given Biden will be reelected or that DeSantis will be nominated. That said, Dems are more or less stuck with Brandon while he's still alive and wants to be president.

Let's go Brandon!
    As bad as Biden's approval ratings have been lately, they aren't as bad as Trump's worst approval ratings and Kamala is way down in the low 30s %, people just don't like her, women hate her worse than Hillary. She's a phony and people know it. If it's her running for in bency it would go way worse than Gerald Ford re-running

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’ve never been right about anything.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump won't be the candidate in 2024.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is silly and the kind of like a "what came first the chicken or the egg" style argument that never gets anywhere. I mean you guys dont believe in my body my choice and if you do now then by your logic you also should not selectively believe in it only for vaccines by that line of reasoning.

Same deal when Republicans said before 2020 (DarrinS for instance and Ben Shapiro said similar): "I'll admit that Biden is not that bad compared to the progressives and leftists but the Dems will never nominate an old white guy, they hate old white men" then when the final two candidates are old white guys Shapiro talks about how this proves they are all hypocrites and all their diversity talk is nonsense which maybe is true to an extent. But you could say it also proves a lot RW media rambling about Dems hating pld man whitey is B.S.
    Hypocrisy has definitely become the go to now that Trump let the real red team out of the closet.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump won't be the candidate in 2024.
    For me the big question is how OTHER red team candidates deal with him.
    Because he will inject his lying ass in the middle of red team affairs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For me the big question is how OTHER red team candidates deal with him.
    Because he will inject his lying ass in the middle of red team affairs.
    That's true. Im hoping by 2024 Trump is going to have enough legal and business problems to keep him busy.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's true. Im hoping by 2024 Trump is going to have enough legal and business problems to keep him busy.
    His legal problems are one of the big reasons he'll be running.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah. I hope that he voluntarily takes a back seat and enjoys golf in 2024 while supporting the GOP candidate similar to the way he supported Youngkin, i.e. without being on the campaign trail all the time. But still stressing his message to the rural voters to ensure the score is driven up so high in those vote shares.

Thread Information