Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Astros were clutch when it mattered most and TY Seattle for the assistance.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    what the h*ll were the Rangers doing popping the champagne and celebrating a 'playoff berth' when there's still a he11 of a lot to play for needing to just win one game? To play one less playoff series? There was a heck of a lot on the line and they celebrated like the season was over, Bochy looked hungover in a postgame interview today as well. Completely ridiculous and they deserve to go one and done for popping the champagne over a f*cking Wild Card berth when they still needed one more game to win a divisional le.

Side note...reading Astro/Ranger fan go back and forth over "city" smack talk is hilarious considering Dallas/Houston are two of the biggest sh1tholes in the United States this side of Cleveland and Detroit. This would be the equivalent of residents of Mogadishu, Somalia and Baghdad, Iraq arguing over which city is the better tourist destination

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    As a wild card. Thanks for the division.
    Still got in there Making the defending champs* sweat all 162 games. Not bad for a bunch of idiots spending money without a clue!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    what the h*ll were the Rangers doing popping the champagne and celebrating a 'playoff berth' when there's still a he11 of a lot to play for needing to just win one game? To play one less playoff series? There was a heck of a lot on the line and they celebrated like the season was over, Bochy looked hungover in a postgame interview today as well. Completely ridiculous and they deserve to go one and done for popping the champagne over a f*cking Wild Card berth when they still needed one more game to win a divisional le.

Side note...reading Astro/Ranger fan go back and forth over "city" smack talk is hilarious considering Dallas/Houston are two of the biggest sh1tholes in the United States this side of Cleveland and Detroit. This would be the equivalent of residents of Mogadishu, Somalia and Baghdad, Iraq arguing over which city is the better tourist destination
    While true, take note that Houstonians regularly relocate to Dallas, and not the other way around

Houston and OKC residents will move to Dallas and spend the rest of their lives complaining about how much Dallas sucks, but also when pressed, 100% of them say they would never move back to their hometown that is supposedly so much better

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Still got in there Making the defending champs* sweat all 162 games. Not bad for a bunch of idiots spending money without a clue!
    Sweat? Half the team missed half the season. Lmao and losing a 2.5 game lead in 4 games

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    5 all stars and you back into a wild card

Degrom and Scherzer contracts sure gonna look great next year
    Last edited by djohn2oo8; 10-02-2023 at 07:18 PM.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    While true, take note that Houstonians regularly relocate to Dallas, and not the other way around

Houston and OKC residents will move to Dallas and spend the rest of their lives complaining about how much Dallas sucks, but also when pressed, 100% of them say they would never move back to their hometown that is supposedly so much better
    Yeah, I rag on the Big D all the time because I spent so many years there and got tired of the blandness. But I also lived in Houston for two years and it's much worse overall. Had some good times since it was my first relocation after college in my early 20s, but no way would I ever consider going back. No zoning pretty much means violent crime all across the city outside of the few Upper Class areas like River Oaks. Houstonians almost have a weird pride of how "ghetto" their city is but then cry like b!tches when their truck is broken into for the third time in five months, even in their "safe" Katy suburb. And a strong thunderstorm will end up flooding half the city every year due to sh!tty planning. Only real edge Houston has is that the white collar professional crowd is actually pretty easygoing and fun down there. While on the flip side, the Big D has LA/Miami levels of smugness and the rampant $40k millionaire

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    5 all stars and you back into a wild card

Degrom and Scherzer contracts sure gonna look great next year
    Got here without em future’s bright, and we didn’t have to cheat to make it this far

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Got here without em future’s bright, and we didn’t have to cheat to make it this far
    Seattle made the playoffs one time, said their future is bright and now look at em. Out of the playoffs

you have a bunch of mid 30’s guys who will break down just like the Yankees.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Btw, winning is winning. it I hope they cheat again

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Also get this “made it this far” outta here when you were one strike away from a WS win. TWICE. Nothing is making up for that unless you actually win it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going hard in the paint

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    stuck with Seager and Semien to lose close to 100 games again

waiting until AFTER Daniels handed out those stupid ass contracts to fire him

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah, I rag on the Big D all the time because I spent so many years there and got tired of the blandness. But I also lived in Houston for two years and it's much worse overall. Had some good times since it was my first relocation after college in my early 20s, but no way would I ever consider going back. No zoning pretty much means violent crime all across the city outside of the few Upper Class areas like River Oaks. Houstonians almost have a weird pride of how "ghetto" their city is but then cry like b!tches when their truck is broken into for the third time in five months, even in their "safe" Katy suburb. And a strong thunderstorm will end up flooding half the city every year due to sh!tty planning. Only real edge Houston has is that the white collar professional crowd is actually pretty easygoing and fun down there. While on the flip side, the Big D has LA/Miami levels of smugness and the rampant $40k millionaire

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    never seen anybody happy they choked the division away

Last edited by djohn2oo8; 10-03-2023 at 05:53 AM.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    I guess it’s par for the course. One more division le for the Astros will match what the Rangers have achieved in all of their existence in that division
    Last edited by djohn2oo8; 10-03-2023 at 05:57 AM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    “100 loss team”

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    “We’re just happy to be here”

loser ass

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Also at the Rangers GM being a giant pussy crying about journalists right before your biggest games of the season

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Rangers are in the playoffs, keep coping

Imagine winning two rings* and still being obsessed with the team from Dallas

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Rangers are in the playoffskeep coping

Imagine winning two rings* and still being obsessed with the team from Dallas
    9th time in 60 years

that’s pathetic

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Lmao you can’t handle trash talk being in the same division. It’s the playoffs, bud….I know that WS strike still hurts

Win rings then you can talk . If you can do it when the Mavs are up, don’t stop now.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lmao you can’t handle trash talk being in the same division. It’s the playoffs, bud….I know that WS strike still hurts

Win rings then you can talk . If you can do it when the Mavs are up, don’t stop now.
    Looks like you’re the one who can’t handle trash talk when you gotta set qualifiers to try and stop me. Nah I’ll just talk it right now. We’re in, and there’s nothing you can do about it “100 loss team”

I’ll take the Rangers legacy knowing we never resorted to banging trash cans or hiding buzzers up our anus

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll take the Rangers legacy knowing we never resorted to banging trash cans or hiding buzzers up our anus

Thread Information