Page 1576 of 1597 FirstFirst ... 57610761476152615661572157315741575157615771578157915801586 ... LastLast
Results 39,376 to 39,400 of 39921
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Things will go back and forth if Ukraine gets A LOT more aid but this is the long term trend. This is where things seem to be going.
    citing Elon Musk

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You cite State sponsored CNN all-the-time, Dumper. You've nary room. Nary.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Well, we can certainly believe British intelligence, Little v. Thank you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

...makes sense. Biden, et al doesn't want Putin doing to us what Truman was going to do to them at the end of II., after Truman had done it to the slopes, not once, but, "Again."

Biden, et al chose wisely...and for that matter so did Harry S. Erasing Russia from the earth was no where near as rich and rewarding as the MIC they chose instead, Russia the eternal boogeyman as the perfect bonus.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    [[[Ukraine’s election day dawned with no vote in sight and little appe e for one – for now, anyway

By Andrew Carey, Olga Voitovych, and Svitlana Vlasova, CNN

7 minute read
    Updated 9:33 AM EDT, Mon April 1, 2024]]]

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ipso facto, you've nary need for that 96 billion smackers. Obviously Putin too is Free Fallin', Effy.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

See, when any other country (including the U.S.) spies on Russia that's just fine & dandy..."They deserve it." But when Russia spies on any other country (including the U.S.) it's beneath contempt..."This is beneath contempt!"

See?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When he’s right he’s right. And he will be proven right.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...God willing and the Picketwire don't rise.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    State sponsored CNN reporting...

Russian assault piles pressure on fragile Ukrainian defensive line in the east

By Nick Paton Walsh, CNN

3 minute read
    Updated 12:02 PM EDT, Mon April 1, 2024

Destroyed buildings are seen in Avdiivka on February 15. The city is now controlled by Russia.
    Kostiantyn Liberov/Libkos/Getty Images

CNN —
    A key Ukrainian defensive line on the eastern front appears to have partially fallen to Russian forces in the past week, according to a British defense intelligence statement and military bloggers quoting sources on the ground.
    The United Kingdom’s defense intelligence agency on Saturday released an unusually negative assessment of Kyiv’s fortunes near the city of Avdiivka, which fell to Russian forces in mid-February. The UK statement, which was shared on X, said: “Russian forces have maintained a gradual advance West of Avdiivka. In late March 2024, they almost certainly took control of two villages – Tonenke and Orlivka – and are continuing to contest others in the area.”
    The agency added that Russia had significantly more personnel and munitions in the area than Ukraine and was able to replenish their forces by 30,000 troops a month.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...continued...

"While the villages are not in themselves of strategic significance and struggled to hold a few hundred residents before the war, they formed part of the defensive line that Kyiv has fought bitterly to hold after their forced withdrawal from Avdiivka. Their apparent fall in just over a month after a prolonged and brutal Russian assault is indicative not only of Russian momentum, but also the fragility of Ukraine’s defensive lines.

The road into Avdiivka is seen on February 14. Ukraine retreated from the city after a fierce battle.
    Kostiantyn Liberov/Libkos/Getty Images

The UK statement marks a particularly dire analysis of Ukraine’s fortunes, at a time when Kyiv’s prospects in the conflict are looking increasingly bleak.
    The Ukrainian military is desperate for weapons and money, as some $60 billion worth of military aide has been held up in Washington by isolationist Republicans aligned with former US President and current frontrunner for the GOP nomination Donald Trump."

...tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...Continued...

"President Zelensky told the Washington Post on Friday that no US aid “means we will go back, retreat, step by step, in small steps.”
    Kyiv’s soldiers on the front lines are in pressing need of ammunition to fend off Russia’s latest salvos. While the European Union has attempted to fill the void created by partisan bickering in Congress, the bloc must overcome its own internal disagreements on military aid to Kyiv.
    Ukraine’s General Staff has not directly commented on the British assessment, but their Monday update discussed fighting for the village of Umanske, about 4 kilometers (2.5 miles) to the west into Ukrainian territory from Tonenke.
    Ukraine’s military declined to comment on who is currently in control of Tonenke in response to a question from CNN.
    Ukrainian journalist Yuriy Butusov posted on social media what he said was footage from a battle to the west of Tonenke.
    In a subsequent phone conversation on Monday, Butusov told CNN that Russian forces had held Tonenke for “a while now,” adding, “I cannot say the frontline in the area has been broken but it is being pushed and is gradually moving back where the Russians succeed.”
    Ukraine’s General Staff also said their forces had repelled attacks in the areas of Berdychi, Semenivka, Pervomaiske and Nevelske, a list of villages across that frontline, marking a series of Russian attempts to perforate Ukrainian defenses. Troops CNN spoke to in frontline areas expressed concerns about the lack of Ukrainian defensive positions, personnel and munitions."

Soldiers on are seen on an armored vehicle outside Avdiivka on February 14.
    Vlada Liberova/Libkos/Getty Images

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...continued...

"The Ins ute for the Study of War (ISW), a US think tank, reported Sunday that Russian forces had conducted a “large-mechanized assault” near Tonenke on Saturday, committing 36 tanks and 12 armoured personnel carriers. The ISW said the Ukrainian forces appeared to have repelled the Russian mechanized assault, an apparent reference to the Umanske attack.

Further indications of Ukraine’s worsening position came when both Ukrainian and Russian bloggers said Russian forces made significant progress towards Chasiv Yar, the main Ukrainian stronghold outside the city of Bakhmut, which Russia captured after a months-long and grueling battle in May last year.
    Multiple Ukrainian military bloggers wrote Sunday about the tough fight for Chasiv Yar, with one, named Chameleon, warning the distance “to the enemy positions is about 650 meters (2,000 feet).” The same distance between forces was reported by pro-Russian blogger Operation Z.[/b]
    CNN’s Victoria Butenko, Svitlana Vlasova and Yulia Kesaieva contributed to this report---Cully-Boy Castleberry blew his wad after reading said report.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Self-driving cars are only a year away!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    How many daddy’s do they have?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How many daddy’s do they have?
    Oh, dem grapes is sour!!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So never mind weapons, which country is going to send men to Ukraine when they run out?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So never mind weapons, which country is going to send men to Ukraine when they run out?
    Biden would love to, but can't bear to have President Trump see him do it.

Wise decision.

France swears to---already has & Putin sent 'em back in body bags.

Poland swears to, but they're all talk and a badge.

More than (men) though they need that 96 billion that Johnson is settin' on trying to figure out a way to send it across...sadly, n, the sucker will figure it out and send it, the mother in' RINO bas .

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    We’ll send your nephew sons.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Never mind weapons... ?

gtfoh

"You dont use the roads and you dont use weapons in war"

Ill have a steak and egg with a hater to go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden voted for the Iraq war, which got thousands of patriotic Americans killed and cost trillions of dollars.

But Elon predicted self-driving cars are almost here! oh, no! That's way worse!
    Last edited by DMX7; 04-01-2024 at 09:19 PM.

Thread Information