Page 1595 of 1604 FirstFirst ... 5951095149515451585159115921593159415951596159715981599 ... LastLast
Results 39,851 to 39,875 of 40089
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ce

La

Vi

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Tater’s new clown car lol

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ce

La

Vi

Yep, yep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tater’s new clown car lol
    Short range suicide clown car at that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Short range suicide clown car at that.
    Think 20%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They're kickin' your ass, have you panhandlin' in the street.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Classic FAFO

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Holee !

Russia’s gas exports to Europe, once its primary export market, have slumped largely because of the political fallout from the conflict in Ukraine.

According to Reuters’ calculations, the company’s natural gas supplies to Europe plummeted 55.6% to 28.3 billion cubic meters last year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Holee !

Russia’s gas exports to Europe, once its primary export market, have slumped largely because of the political fallout from the conflict in Ukraine.

According to Reuters’ calculations, the company’s natural gas supplies to Europe plummeted 55.6% to 28.3 billion cubic meters last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Brics allies.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Gobbledygook, v. You're better than this, act like it.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Self defense

Since KGB has always owned CIA and MI-6, he knew the West especially Murica was going to plant misile silos nd what not to try and gain an edge on Russia so don't act like Western countries are the good guys

And on that topic, the "good guys" have more blood on their hands in a lot of country than Russia does

That hypocrisy
    This is pure Bull .
    You now how you KNOW the West acts in hypocritical ways?
    THE WEST tells you so, the WESTERN papers and History lessons (although the conservatives are attempting to get rid of history lessons about slavery and such)

If you want to compare pure numbers of blood on hands you are going to lose that argument big time just through one man. Stalin. Don’t ever tell me again the west in fairly recent history has more blood on their hands. I mean the fkn Russians made a pact with HITLER to begin carving up that entire region

Now if you want to call colonialism a Western phenomenon then I would agree the “West” was highly imperialistic.
    Other wise you just know your history and you don’t understand the difference between democracies and countries run by Tyrant authoritarians. The ME is full of them. So is Africa. China and Russia are the worst. It ain’t EVEN CLOSE presently. India teeters on a fine line with Hindus trying to do away with Sihks and Muslims. The US has Christian Nationalists growing under Trump.

Read.
    You have to read more than one source. And there is a reason ALL world leaders try to read specific WESTERN journalism. There is still a MARKET FOR TRYING to represent reality. You don’t read Ukrainian and Russian outlets if you want to know the real situation on the war. You don’t read fkn Twitter kids like hater. Putin makes sure everyday he takes in Western information on the ground because he has set up a system where his own military tells him what he wants to hear. Putin cross checks this with his real intelligence and WESTERN assessments.
    There is a reason Western press try’s to avoid US military feeds, they try to get at the facts.And I’m not talking about FOX and MSNBC’s “we will give you something to fuel your anger” finger wagging in your face on the tube. If western press individuals are purposely killed abroad you know something stinky is going on. And yes the western press knows the CIA attempts to endanger them in certain cases by very cruel tactics like infiltration. They have a whole setup to keep up with abuses of the free press. An international system to try and keep them safe AND to have the ability to attempt to get to reality. Because FACTS matter. And YOU are not reading them.And “Putin sneezes” my ass… like he is just walking through a field of flowers… B fkn S.
    So you don’t think Ukraine is it’s own sovereign country because… You need to read about Chechnya sometime if you want more abuse of Muslims AND Islam.
    Last edited by pgardn; 1 Week Ago at 11:49 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is pure Bull .
    You now how you KNOW the West acts in hypocritical ways?
    THE WEST tells you so, the WESTERN papers and History lessons (although the conservatives are attempting to get rid of history lessons about slavery and such)

If you want to compare pure numbers of blood on hands you are going to lose that argument big time just through one man. Stalin. Don’t ever tell me again the west in fairly recent history has more blood on their hands. I mean the fkn Russians made a pact with HITLER to begin carving up that entire region

Now if you want to call colonialism a Western phenomenon then I would agree the “West” was highly imperialistic.
    Other wise you just know your history and you don’t understand the difference between democracies and countries run by Tyrant authoritarians. The ME is full of them. So is Africa. China and Russia are the worst. It ain’t EVEN CLOSE presently. India teeters on a fine line with Hindus trying to do away with Sihks and Muslims. The US has Christian Nationalists growing under Trump.

Read.
    You have to read more than one source. And there is a reason ALL world leaders try to read specific WESTERN journalism. There is still a MARKET FOR TRYING to represent reality. You don’t read Ukrainian and Russian outlets if you want to know the real situation on the war. You don’t read fkn Twitter kids like hater. Putin makes sure everyday he takes in Western information on the ground because he has set up a system where his own military tells him what he wants to hear. Putin cross checks this with his real intelligence and WESTERN assessments.
    There is a reason Western press try’s to avoid US military feeds, they try to get at the facts.And I’m not talking about FOX and MSNBC’s “we will give you something to fuel your anger” finger wagging in your face on the tube. If western press individuals are purposely killed abroad you know something stinky is going on. And yes the western press knows the CIA attempts to endanger them in certain cases by very cruel tactics like infiltration. They have a whole setup to keep up with abuses of the free press. An international system to try and keep them safe AND to have the ability to attempt to get to reality. Because FACTS matter. And YOU are not reading them.And “Putin sneezes” my ass… like he is just walking through a field of flowers… B fkn S.
    So you don’t think Ukraine is it’s own sovereign country because… You need to read about Chechnya sometime if you want more abuse of Muslims AND Islam.
    And we ain't no saint, peeg...we was gonna clean house out of 2 by doing to Russia what we'd done to the Japs. Chose better of it and created MIC and associate boogeyman ever more.

We chose wisely.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Now that is long range artillery rounds!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ukraine!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    calf-tats’ mom/boss!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count