Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    2020 was a ing dystopian post-season with digital faces in the audience.

1999 was a completely normal playoffs.
    2020 was not by choice
    1999 wasPERIOD

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many regular season games did the Lakers play in 1999?

Dance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    remember when lakers fans were like "it doesn't matter unless you repeat" but tosb lebron keeps losing the prescription for that growth hornome and gutted the team depth to obtain relevance?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Epic choke, almost 2 years ago today

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2020 was not by choice
    1999 wasPERIOD
    The choice was made to abbreviate the '99 regular season and a decision was also made to play the 2020 post season in front of nobody. So both were choices by the powers that be.

Phil created the asterisk label and Laker fans ran with it...forever.

The regular season is a joke anyway. Most superstars are sitting out a portion of the regular season these days for load management, so do all of their les get asterisks since they missed meaningless regular season games?

Dumb argument, but Phil was good at mind-fvcking the sheeple.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The choice was made to abbreviate the '99 regular season and a decision was also made to play the 2020 post season in front of nobody. So both were choices by the powers that be.

Phil created the asterisk label and Laker fans ran with it...forever.

The regular season is a joke anyway. Most superstars are sitting out a portion of the regular season these days for load management, so do all of their les get asterisks since they missed meaningless regular season games?

Dumb argument, but Phil was good at mind-fvcking the sheeple.
    I hear ya but I disagree. 1999 season had a labor dispute. Led to a lockout and shortened season. That was a choice.

In 2020, the Rona caused the NBA to shut down temporarily. That season was shortened, but not by choice.

That's the difference. Since the 2020 season had more than 50 games, 1999 has the biggest *

Capiche?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hear ya but I disagree. 1999 season had a labor dispute. Led to a lockout and shortened season. That was a choice.

In 2020, the Rona caused the NBA to shut down temporarily. That season was shortened, but not by choice.

That's the difference. Since the 2020 season had more than 50 games, 1999 has the biggest *

Capiche?
    Your parents decide to have you but not by choice. So are you an asterisk or not again?

Thread Information