Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans may remember this repeat cheapshot artist taking down Derek Anderson in Round 1 of the 2001 playoffs.

Definitely hurt the Spurs chances in future rounds.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No real damage but will be interesting to see if Michiscam and/or the worthless NCAA do anything.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Should be suspended for the rest of the season. Directly led to his players getting into physical altercation.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same old piece of Juwan Howard. they called timeout after we played like

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    Wisconsin coach did the right thing. The game was over and he was giving his bench a minute of playing time so they could say they played in a nationally televised game. Coach Howard should have done the same but instead he chose to keep his starters in and full court press. Coach Greg Gard calls timeout because Michigan knocks the ball out of bounds with 4 seconds left to get over half-court. The rule is if you call timeout the time is reset to 10 seconds. Gard was just giving the bench a chance to get the ball over half-court. If the Michigan coach Howard had any class none of this would have happened. What a d**k!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He gonna get a slap on the wrist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should be fired (if he's working for pay).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should be suspended for the rest of the season. Directly led to his players getting into physical altercation.
    Right.While it could be said the face swipe was relatively non serious injury* (and even that could have gone South or he could have poked the dudes eye)regardless....the after effect had Malice in the Palace potential. * back to the face swipe, one doesn't know this guys neck condition etc. Lots of people appear perfectly fine but are carrying injuries around. Just sayin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should be fired (if he's working for pay).
    Are there any D1 major college BB coaches not working for pay?
    D1 minor?

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    Right.While it could be said the face swipe was relatively non serious injury* (and even that could have gone South or he could have poked the dudes eye)regardless....the after effect had Malice in the Palace potential. * back to the face swipe, one doesn't know this guys neck condition etc. Lots of people appear perfectly fine but are carrying injuries around. Just sayin.
    Assistant coach Joe Krabbenhof's head took a good jerk backwards if you closely watch the punch/slap by Howard - so you may be right about the injury showing up later.

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    [ Howard recounted telling Gard that, in reference to the late timeout, he would "remember that". Michigan's coach defended his actions by noting that Gard initiated contact in the handshake line.

"For someone to touch me, I think that was very uncalled for," he said. "That's what escalated it. ... At that point, I thought it was time to protect myself." ]

Remember, Coach Gard's mindset is that he is going to shake Howard's hand.
    They were in the handshake line - it's pretty hard to shake someone's hand without "touching" them.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    “If Juwan wanted to punch someone for taking a timeout it should have been Chris Webber.”

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is like your first cogent post in a month of Sundays. Congratulations, Mult.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...then praise for being black.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    not surprised that Juwan “Thuggin and Buggin” Howard is still resorting to ghetto antics even at his age. He always tried to manufacture that “enforcer” role to justify his spot on a team to avoid being exposed as the scrub he is tbh

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah, should easily be a season long suspension. He single handedly took a normal after the game interaction and turned it into a full on brawl for no coherent reason. A player doing that would definitely get a multi-game suspension; a coach doing it should be season ending.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    like ‘eppe said, he’ll get celebrated for being black and if he’s smart he could easily make money off of this. Just go on some retired Tyrone’s “Ooga Booga Keepin’ It Real” podcast and talk about how he put dat cracka in his place. Oakley, Matt Barnes, Stephen Jackson etc have been making money hand over fist talking about their thuggin and buggin antics on various podcasts so no reason Howard shouldn’t be milking this too imo

(insert GoldsteinRecords.jpg)

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “If Juwan wanted to punch someone for taking a timeout it should have been Chris Webber.”

My Team
    Indiana Pacers
    Post Count
    Punishment suggestion: Make Juwan Howard say three nice things about Brad Davison. I know, it seems harsh, but this is a serious matter.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    like ‘eppe said, he’ll get celebrated for being black and if he’s smart he could easily make money off of this. Just go on some retired Tyrone’s “Ooga Booga Keepin’ It Real” podcast and talk about how he put dat cracka in his place. Oakley, Matt Barnes, Stephen Jackson etc have been making money hand over fist talking about their thuggin and buggin antics on various podcasts so no reason Howard shouldn’t be milking this too imo

This is sad but true.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Since you asked and since I post this meme whenever possible:

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just a smidge racist

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 games then back for the Big 10 Tournament.

"Howard's suspension would not include the Big Ten tournament or any other postseason games."

Thread Information