Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was just as bull and fraudulent as the Lakers in 2002. (not counting 2020, that one really actually shouldn't count, but that's another argument for another time.)

The Spurs were clearly the 4th best team in the NBA in 2007, but by sheer luck we completely dodged the best team (no chance in were we beating them in a playoff series) and the 3rd best team because of some hot-shooting underdogs, and against the 2nd best team we got completely and utterly bailed out by one of the tiest arbitrary league rules in all of sports.

2003 > 2005 > 2014 >>> 1999 >>>>>>>>>>>> 2007, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are you posting this in the NBA forum? nut up and post it upstairs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are you posting this in the NBA forum? nut up and post it upstairs
    Care to take a look at my profile history and see how often I post upstairs.

I retired from upstairs on May 14, 2017

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Care to take a look at my profile history and see how often I post upstairs.

I retired from upstairs on May 14, 2017
    You just posted up there on your other account a couple days ago quit playin Andy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You just posted up there on your other account a couple days ago quit playin Andy
    Exactly. That account is exclusively for upstairs because it was used upstairs a long time in the past, in the Duncan era.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns were just mentally weak tbh. They didn't have the demeanor of a champion. They had every opportunity to win game 6, since according to you they were clearly a better team, and they fell short the way they always did. Sometimes styles make fights and the Spurs never struggled with finesse teams

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It was just as bull and fraudulent as the Lakers in 2002. (not counting 2020, that one really actually shouldn't count, but that's another argument for another time.)

The Spurs were clearly the 4th best team in the NBA in 2007, but by sheer luck we completely dodged the best team (no chance in were we beating them in a playoff series) and the 3rd best team because of some hot-shooting underdogs, and against the 2nd best team we got completely and utterly bailed out by one of the tiest arbitrary league rules in all of sports.

2003 > 2005 > 2014 >>> 1999 >>>>>>>>>>>> 2007, tbh.
    No puedo co-firmar este hilo hijo. 2002 fue legítimo. Las Queens eran un equipo ofensivo muy fino en tiros en suspensión. Todas esas bombas que Peja estaba golpeando en los primeros tres cuartos se convirtieron en Westbricks en el último cuarto. Tuvieron sus oportunidades y las desperdiciaron. Sus arrepentimientos son sus propios tbh.

Si algún título es fraudulento, fue en 1999. ¿Temporada de 50 partidos? ¿Me estás tomando el pelo? El gran Phillip Jackson tenía razón. ¡Ese título merece un asterisco grande y gordo período!

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Suns were just mentally weak tbh. They didn't have the demeanor of a champion. They had every opportunity to win game 6, since according to you they were clearly a better team, and they fell short the way they always did. Sometimes styles make fights and the Spurs never struggled with finesse teams
    Forget game 6, they knew the rules headed into game 4. D'Antoni simply didn't have his players prepared for an altercation. Sure it was a stupid rule, but it's not like the NBA made it up on the spot. It had been a rule for a long time, and D'antoni failed as a coach at ensuring his players followed it.

But you're also right about game 6. They had 17 turnovers and gave up 16 offensive rebounds to the Spurs in a must win game. D'antoni decided to barely play Kurt Thomas despite how well Kurt Thomas had been playing the entire series, and it made the Suns fall apart defensively.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forget game 6, they knew the rules headed into game 4. D'Antoni simply didn't have his players prepared for an altercation. Sure it was a stupid rule, but it's not like the NBA made it up on the spot. It had been a rule for a long time, and D'antoni failed as a coach at ensuring his players followed it.

But you're also right about game 6. They had 17 turnovers and gave up 16 offensive rebounds to the Spurs in a must win game. D'antoni decided to barely play Kurt Thomas despite how well Kurt Thomas had been playing the entire series, and it made the Suns fall apart defensively.
    Can't find it now, well after the hipcheck game Phoenix had no complaints and filed no official complaint, which they could have.
    Nash on record as saying he embellished.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    he actually makes me miss derp

derp was stupid and unintentionally funny

andy is just stupid, a family deserting loser, and not funny at all

Thread Information