Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol c'mon man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just found this nugget from 2021. He was alive and well not that long ago.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/what....483386/page-2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If youre skeeved out by drag queens that's fine, I guess.

Some people in here are openly lobbying for rights to be taken away and are boosting a moral panic --"they're turning our kids into perverts so they can abuse them sexually" -- that will lead to massacres.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If youre skeeved out by drag queens that's fine, I guess.

Some people in here are openly lobbying for rights to be taken away and are boosting a moral panic --"they're turning our kids into perverts so they can abuse them sexually" -- that will lead to massacres.
    I'm not "skeeved" by drag queens at all. Or gays or trannies or whatever. Be who you want. I'm also not lobbying for rights to be taken away. I just said it's pretty damn weird to me to have drag queens reading books about being drag queens to little kids in the library. It's also weird to groom an 8 year old boy to put on lipstick and a dress and dance in front of a gay pride parade. I'd say the same thing if it was an 8 year old girl twerking at some event.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just found this nugget from 2021. He was alive and well not that long ago.

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/what....483386/page-2
    random. wonder who the michigan cowboys fan is. dont tread on me picture leads me to think its andy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    random. wonder who the michigan cowboys fan is. dont tread on me picture leads me to think its andy
    that's super possible. I might need to start an account there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's the cut off date?
    isnt one necessarily. just feels weird to have to find stuff from 5 years ago to be upset over when talking about a current event. its like when fox still plays the "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon" clip every time they want to be mad at black people

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    isnt one necessarily. just feels weird to have to find stuff from 5 years ago to be upset over when talking about a current event. its like when fox still plays the "pigs in a blanket fry em like bacon" clip every time they want to be mad at black people
    I just remembered that one. We were talking about grooming earlier and this seems to be a case of that. And that was when he was 10. There's other vids from when he was 8.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just remembered that one. We were talking about grooming earlier and this seems to be a case of that. And that was when he was 10. There's other vids from when he was 8.
    is it really grooming if its somebody's parents though? grooming is usually in the context of preparing a child for future abuse or w/e. any reason to believe that kids parents were sexually abusing him?

i dont disagree that it appears age inappropriate. but grooming as a term shouldnt be watered down the way its been

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not "skeeved" by drag queens at all. Or gays or trannies or whatever. Be who you want. I'm also not lobbying for rights to be taken away. I just said it's pretty damn weird to me to have drag queens reading books about being drag queens to little kids in the library. It's also weird to groom an 8 year old boy to put on lipstick and a dress and dance in front of a gay pride parade. I'd say the same thing if it was an 8 year old girl twerking at some event.
    Parents make their kids do stuff, for good and for ill. And occasionally for weird, very true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People can decide what's appropriate for their own kids. For some people, that's feudalistic, heteronormative damsel in distress bull . For others, it may include going to Pride month events.

Vive la difference, no?
    Of course they can and do. Doesn't make the comparison you drew any less laughable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course they can and do. Doesn't make the comparison you drew any less laughable.
    what's laughable about it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what's laughable about it?
    What's laughable about comparing snow white to a nicki minaj imposter dancing in front of a sign that says "it's not going to lick itself?" Is that an honest question?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is it really grooming if its somebody's parents though? grooming is usually in the context of preparing a child for future abuse or w/e. any reason to believe that kids parents were sexually abusing him?

i dont disagree that it appears age inappropriate. but grooming as a term shouldnt be watered down the way its been
    fair enough.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course theres the grand conspiracy that basically all LGBT people are in on a widespread child sex predation thing

which is inherently phobic/transphobic, etc

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's laughable about comparing snow white to a nicki minaj imposter dancing in front of a sign that says "it's not going to lick itself?" Is that an honest question?
    the original comparison, if you read back through the thread, was drag queen story time at libraries -- reading from books.

you jumped in late, it's cool, everyone goofs now and then.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    of course theres the grand conspiracy that basically all LGBT people are in on a widespread child sex predation thing

which is inherently phobic/transphobic, etc
    Yeah...that's not where I'm coming from. Just let kids be kids.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure, but theres still some hypocrisy. when a 5-6 year old comes home from kindergarten/grade school and parents/family joke about whether their son has a girlfriend, its totally normal and appropriate. but if a female teacher says she has a wife suddenly its inappropriate sexual grooming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the original comparison, if you read back through the thread, was drag queen story time at libraries -- reading from books.

you jumped in late, it's cool, everyone goofs now and then.
    Cool, so it wasn't an honest question.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sure, but theres still some hypocrisy. when a 5-6 year old comes home from kindergarten/grade school and parents/family joke about whether their son has a girlfriend, its totally normal and appropriate. but if a female teacher says she has a wife suddenly its inappropriate sexual grooming
    I don't think a teacher saying she has a wife is grooming. And as you said, the other is usually joking. If a parent is really pushing their 5 year old to have a girlfriend, that's ed up. But I've personally never seen that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think a teacher saying she has a wife is grooming. And as you said, the other is usually joking. If a parent is really pushing their 5 year old to have a girlfriend, that's ed up. But I've personally never seen that.
    you'd be surprised. imo it goes back to religious roots that anything other than being plain hetero is devious or degenerate. anything lgbt is seen as being overly sexualizing. a book in a library where a boy thinks he's a girl is considered inappropriate grooming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool, so it wasn't an honest question.
    what wasn't an honest question?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does a kid seeing and knowing what a drag queen is stop them from being a kid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you'd be surprised. imo it goes back to religious roots that anything other than being plain hetero is devious or degenerate. anything lgbt is seen as being overly sexualizing. a book in a library where a boy thinks he's a girl is considered inappropriate grooming.
    Oh it definitely comes from Abrahamic religion. If it's about who or how you someone/thing or the reproductive cycle and the rights therein then it is a driving issue for religions that came out of the Levant region. It's been that was for 3000 years.

Thread Information