Page 89 of 92 FirstFirst ... 39798586878889909192 LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2292
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Not trolling. You are a genuine piece of .
    Settle down little mouthy boy.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ya got him riled up something fearsome. I've tried to do that for over a decade and he'd never fall for it. You got him, Frosty!

Frosty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are, though. Racist and lacking basic empathy for other humans. Sort of the definition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antiwoke propagandizing isn't the winner y'all think it is.
    Yeah, attacking empathy itself just makes you an asshole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's an adjective used when someone is in the act of being a re ed lib

For example, RandomGuy was woke when he created this thread
    Nah. I stick to my definition. "woke" is anything that might hurt the fee fees of a "conservative" that wants to be an asshole about something.

You assholes just want to be assholes without feeling bad about being an asshole.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You are, though. Racist and lacking basic empathy for other humans. Sort of the definition.
    Please. Your side made at least 5 assassination attempts on President Trump and there was nary empathy from you, RG. Nary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antiwoke propagandizing isn't the winner y'all think it is.
    Texas Legislature passes bill prohibiting insurers from considering ESG factors (2023)
    The Texas Legislature passed a bill last month prohibiting insurance companies from setting rate policies using ESG factors. The bill, which still needs the signature of Gov. Greg Abbott (R) to become law, is part of the state’s ongoing opposition to ESG policies throughout various industries:

Insurers in Texas can no longer account for environmental, social or governance criteria when setting rates for almost all forms of insurance under a bill passed by the Legislature last month.

While the measure, Senate Bill 833, has no penalties and still allows companies to consider factors that are “relevant and related to the risk being insured” — even if those risks include ESG factors — insurers who testified about the bill called it an overreach, with potential negative consequences to the state’s and the nation’s insurance market.

The bill is part of a broader, national push by the Republican Party to limit the effectiveness of ESG measures. After Texas passed an anti-ESG investing bill in 2021, four other states followed suit, with more considering putting similar laws on the books.

When introducing the bill in a March House hearing, state Rep. Tom Oliverson, R-Cypress, the chair of the House Insurance Committee, said he expected that in the near future, some states would mandate ESG policies while others would prohibit them.

“That’s something that insurers will have to adapt to,” Oliverson said. “The state of Texas is taking a position on this, and it is, we are not in favor of it. And furthermore you won’t be doing this if you are doing business in the state of Texas.”
    https://ballotpedia.org/Texas_Legisl...factors_(2023)

So the "pro-business" state is now telling businesses how to operate.

I can tell you first hand from conversations I have had that the regulators have no idea how to enforce this. They are trying to figure it out, but it seems so vague as to be almost unenforceable.

A do-nothing law that makes the radical right feel like their elites care about the same things they do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "we need to shut this stuff down til we can figure out what's happening"

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fearing change/unknown is more understandable than hating the reflection in the mirror.
    Fearing change is childlike. You are obsessed with skin color.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "we need to shut this stuff down til we can figure out what's happening"

"Well, at least until we can figure out the % that are R's & D's. Based on that (what's happening computation) we can either then go forward with vigor if it's R's, or, put a sock in it if it's primarily D's."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Like you "Fearing change" when Trump made President. Day 1 of change? You threatened to blow him, his wife and their only child up in the White House.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Absolutely. & now you want to call the dogs off. Uh, uh. Nope.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, attacking empathy itself just makes you an asshole.
    That's a milder and somewhat more abstract gripe compared to directly being a jerk to people, ihmo. For me the salience is that a lot of people are put off by Republicans acting like jerks as a matter of course.

Perhaps, as you say, attacking empathy is a significant precondition of being an asshole. Who knows?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    That's a milder and somewhat more abstract gripe compared to directly being a jerk to people, ihmo. For me the salience is that a lot of people are put off by Republicans acting like jerks as a matter of course.

Perhaps, as you say, attacking empathy is a significant precondition of being an asshole. Who knows?

Let us proceed...
    Like you "Fearing change" when Trump made President. Day 1 of change? You threatened to blow him, his wife and their only child up in the White House.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    stochastic violence and right wing political violence have not subsided, they're just gettting warmed up.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    stochastic violence and right wing political violence have not subsided, they're just gettting warmed up.

Let us proceed...

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fearing change is childlike. You are obsessed with the color of other men’s foreskin.
    fify

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Let us proceed...

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Putting my own family & loved ones first and not being a kneeling cuck doesn't make me a piece of .

It's how 99.999% of Planet Earth is. Today's white liberals are the outliers in human existence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    phoning in bomb threats to schools because you care about the safety of children, is that woke?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    phoning in bomb threats to schools because you care about the safety of children, is that woke?

You have it comin', Winester. You dish it with nary problem. Nary. You can take it just as readily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Putting my own family & loved ones first and not being a kneeling cuck doesn't make me a piece of .

It's how 99.999% of Planet Earth is. Today's white liberals are the outliers in human existence.
    No, being a callous racist as makes you a piece of .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More school bomb threats from right wing wokists. It's almost like they have a demented hatred of schools.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nazism is an edgy compe ive goad.

Damn Jewish snowflakes, ruining HS football.

An Ohio high school football coach resigned Monday after his team used racist and antisemitic language to call out plays during a game last week.

Brooklyn High School coach Tim McFarland and his players repeatedly used the word "Nazi" as a playcall in a game against Beachwood High School. Beachwood, a Cleveland suburb, is roughly 90% Jewish, according to the latest survey published in 2011 by the Jewish Federation of Cleveland.

The Brooklyn team stopped using the term in the second half of the game after Beachwood threatened to pull its players from the field, according to a statement from Beachwood Schools Superintendent Robert Hardis. However, several Brooklyn players continued to direct racial slurs at Beachwood players during the game, the statement read.
    https://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id...nazi-play-call

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nazism is an edgy compe ive goad.

Damn Jewish snowflakes, ruining HS football.

https://www.espn.com/espn/story/_/id...nazi-play-call
    They're the ones who hopped into the gulleys of death.

Thread Information