Page 92 of 92 FirstFirst ... 42828889909192
Results 2,276 to 2,288 of 2288
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yam s loves the poorly educated.
    He made President, by God, and sonny Jesus, he did. And that you can't get back, Effy, guys. You can cut his head off, sure, blow him and the missus, up, absolutely, have the top General shoot him to death, go on Milley, you go, boy, and a couple raz matz fella's from the entertainment business shoot him in the broad daylight, but you will never, ever get that Presidency back, and that old man knows that you know that he knows you know it.

Him and those 2 sons caught you s a sleepin' on the job, got in and made President, before you could get it stopped.

That, Effy, that guys is what you'll take to the grave.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shame that they are changing the names of all the forts. We won wars out of Fort This and Fort That!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hOw mAnY oF tHeM wEre tRanS?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Comstockery is contrary to the purpose of public libraries. If you don't want your kid to have information about sex and civil rights, monitor their online browsing and don't let them go to the library.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Comstockery is contrary to the purpose of public libraries. If you don't want your kid to have information about sex and civil rights, monitor their online browsing and don't let them go to the library.
    Amen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And it might have worked!

Easiest grift strategy ever.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he forgot to be born again

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This ain't WOKE, eh?

FOX reporting..."ALLEGED KILLER CAGED"

tee, hee.

...hurry up over there, I don't imagine it lasting much longer!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Florida bends the knee, settles lawsuit against "Don't Say Gay" law

On Monday, everything changed. Florida agreed to a settlement that establishes:

1. "The law does not apply to library books."

2. "The law does not prohibit references to LGBTQ+ persons, couples, families, or issues, including: in literature, in classroom discussion (such as student-to-student speech or teachers responding to students’ questions), in students’ academic work product or teachers’ review of the same, in teachers identifying same-sex or transgender spouses or partners."

3. "The law does not prohibit Gay-Straight Alliances, including student attendance or participation by teachers or other faculty members. The law also does not prohibit book fairs that include LGBTQ+ focused books, musicals or plays with LGBTQ+ references or characters, participation and expression by LGBTQ+ persons in other extracurricular events like school dances, or the wearing of clothing that is affiliated with LGBTQ+ persons or issues or that does not conform with one’s perceived gender iden y."

4. "The law does not prohibit instruction or intervention against bullying on the basis of sexual orientation or gender iden y, nor does it require the removal of safe space stickers or elimination of safe space areas for the benefit of LGBTQ+ persons."
    The only aspect of the law that remains is a prohibition on classroom instruction about "sexual orientation" and "gender iden y." Per the terms of the settlement, an example of this would be "teaching an overview of modern gender theory." This is not something that happens very often, if at all, in K-12 education.

Critically, the Florida Department of Education is required to distribute this new guidance to every school district in Florida to ensure they understand the limits of the law.
    UPDATE: Say gay, Florida - by Judd Legum (popular.info)

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Arizona Lege bends the knee to the woke mind virus, grants homeowners permission to remove racist language from deed covenants.

https://www.12news.com/article/news/...ef=exit-recirc

Thread Information