My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pedophile party member.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pedophile party member.
    having a presser declaring the intent to pass a national ban on abortion is an unforced error, to put it mildly.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    having a presser declaring the intent to pass a national ban on abortion is an unforced error, to put it mildly.
    They've got to energize the voters; not sure they thought out which ones would be energized.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biblical misogynists, with Puritanical DNA from the original Puritans

Europe, even UK, is not afflicted with Puritanism. One can see female nipple and pubic hair on TV

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biblical misogynists, with Puritanical DNA from the original Puritans

Europe, even UK, is not afflicted with Puritanism. One can see female nipple and pubic hair on TV
    lol wut

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BREAKING: The West Virginia Senate has passed a bill to ban abortions, protecting babies starting at conception.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Abortion is medical care. This was a wanted pregnancy that went sideways.

archived link here: https://archive.ph/XouNy

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BREAKING: The West Virginia Senate has passed a bill to ban abortions, protecting babies starting at conception.

Rapists get to choose their 12 year old baby mamas. You're always on the side of the pedophiles, Qhris.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    abortion restrictions are wildly unpopular, Lindsay Graham just did the Dems a big favor by bringing a bill that represents the hearts and minds of the GOP -- "who we are" in his own words.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Baby Soaked in Toxic Solution for Five Days During Saline Abortion, But She Survived

https://www.lifenews.com/2019/09/13/...-she-survived/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The CEO of a Buffalo area Pro Life center that was firebombed over 3 months ago said that neither the Amherst Police Dept. nor the FBI is taking the case seriously, in part because of the politicization of the US security apparatus under President Biden.

Police, FBI Not Taking Far-Left Violence Seriously: CEO of Pro-Life Center That Was Firebombed

The CEO of a Buffalo area pro-life center that was firebombed more than three months ago said that ...

https://www.theepochtimes.com/police...ce=truthsocial

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ohio judge to extend pause order on state ‘trigger ban,’

says cons ution grants right to abortion

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...ther-two-weeks

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    New suit in Ohio makes it clear:

Forcing minors to carry their rapists’ fetuses is not ‘pro-life’

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/202...-heartbeat-ban

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    won't treat the women with cancer because the fetus is more valuable

pure Repug/Christian misogyny

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BREAKING: An Arizona judge has ruled the state can enforce its pre-Roe abortion ban and protect babies from abortions.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    corporations having trouble convincing women to relocate into no-abortion states.

better for insecure egos of white male supremacists

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    real world impact: forced pregnancy puts women and children in danger

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/news/2022/09/27/affidavits-2-more-raped-minors-were-denied-ohio-abortions/69520380007/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TX docs wait until any pregnant women is close to death before aborting,

clearly so close to death means all kinds of damages to the body, temporary or permanent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pediatric arthritis patient denied meds.

14 year old Emma Thompson has debilitating rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis which has kept her in and out of the hospital for most of her life. She relies on methotrexate to help tame the effects of the disease.

But methotrexate can also be used to end ectopic pregnancies, to induce an abortion and that’s where the problem arises.

“As a mother who has had to deal with my child being very ill most of her life, I was scared, I was really worried,” said her mother Kaitlin Preble. “I was shaking. I was in tears. I didn’t know what to do.”

The young girl’s physician, Dr. Deborah Jane Power said “this was the first pediatric patient that had been denied her medication.”

She admits she was angry which spilled over into a Twitter post where she said “welcome to Arizona, she was denied because she’s female” and she said she was “livid.”

The treatment for Emma has been years in the making.

“This child’s care has taken a lot of work to get her to a place her pain is totally manageable, she can attend school in person,” said Dr. Power.

Which is echoed by her mother.

“It’s her first year and she’s in high school and it feels like a dream,” Preble said. “She’s not in a wheelchair, she has a social life and friends for the first time and a life all young people should have.”
    https://www.kold.com/2022/10/01/teen...-abortion-law/

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    christo fascist misogyny in full operation

Teen Couldn’t Get Arthritis Meds After Abortion Ban.

She Wasn’t Even Pregnant.

She's not the only person to say Walgreens delayed or denied a prescription for needed medication.

A 14-year-old in Tucson, Arizona,

has spent years taking a drug to manage her rheumatoid arthritis and osteoporosis.

But the drug can also be used to induce an abortion—

and, days after Arizona enacted a law banning abortion,

Emma Thompson’s prescription refill was denied.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z34q95/arizona-teen-denied-arthritis-medication-abortion

suffer and die, you little , christo fascist Repugs don't GAF

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas docs let women needing abortion deteriorate into near death before removing the non viable fetus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    During the first day of hearings on Sept. 27, 2022, senators reviewed the abysmal statistics for children born in Mississippi and their parents. Mississippi has the highest infant mortality rate, which measures how many infants die in Mississippi before their first birthday. New CDC data released on the day of the first hearing showed that, in 2020, 8.12 out of 1,000 babies in Mississippi died before their first birthday, compared to the national average of 5.4.

CDC data also shows that Mississippi leads the nation in births to unmarried mothers, preterm births, miscarriages and low birthweight rates. Mississippi has one of the nation’s highest maternal mortality rates. In each instance, Black and other non-white infants and mothers fared significantly worse than white ones.

From 2013 to 2016, Mississippi’s pregnancy-related maternal mortality rate was 1.9 times higher than the U.S. as a whole, with Black women at three times the risk of white women.

More than half of Mississippi’s 82 counties do not have an OB-GYN, and many do not have hospitals. Less than a month before the Dobbs decision, a Han County hospital closed its labor and delivery department.

Hosemann’s commission in the Mississippi Senate and House Speaker Philip Gunn’s Commission on Life in the Mississippi House are supposed to address the state’s poor maternal, fetal and infant health outcomes and propose policy solutions. But Gunn has already foreclosed several policy solutions championed by health care experts across the state.

During the last legislative term alone, Speaker Gunn killed or declined to support efforts to provide health care options for new mothers. This spring, Republican Mississippi Sen. Kevin Blackwell, R-Southaven, sponsored a bill that would have ensured that low-income new mothers in Mississippi have access to postpartum Medicaid coverage for 12 months after giving birth. Currently, that coverage is only available for two months.

Mississippi House Speaker Philip Gunn said his 10-member Speaker’s Commission on Life is working on legislation “supporting and affirming life before and after birth” in a statement on Tuesday, Sept. 13, 2022. He promised to name such a commission following the June 24, 2022, Dobbs ruling in which the U.S. Supreme Court overturned Roe v. Wade, allowing states including Mississippi to ban most abortions. AP Photo/Rogelio V. Solis, FileThe Republican-led Mississippi Senate voted 46-5 for the postpartum Medicaid extension. On the Senate floor, Blackwell referenced the state’s history of passing anti-abortion laws.

“I think we’ve done an excellent job of protecting the baby in the womb. But once it’s out of the womb it’s like, ‘Whoop!’ You’re on your own,” he said.
    https://www.mississippifreepress.org...r-dobbs-ruling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    reminder: the US Congress has the power to limit the Supreme Court's jurisdiction

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    comment was "access to healthcare" and daily wire says [abortions]

Thread Information