Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will Purdue is now grant, Stacy king or Cartwright now? Ok.

And that warning wasn’t for Perdue, it was for the rest of the staff to step in after punching Perdue. Melo learned that from him for sure.
    You just got done saying Jordan would only punch guys smaller than him, dumbass

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did? Perhaps you can point me to it with your superior intellect?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The story gets twisted over the years. He would demean grant, Stacey king and Cartwright but wouldn’t lay a hand on them because they were all bigger than him. Grant and Cartwright had enough and talked back and jordan didn’t do squat.

Jordan punched Kerr because Kerr is much smaller than him but Kerr fought back and jordan never bothered him again because “Kerr gained his respect”.
    There was a story I remember hearing where Jordan demeaned Cartwright and embarrassed him in front of the team. That after the game Cartwright confronted Jordan in the locker room and threatened him by saying "If you talk to me like that again you will never play in the league again because I will break both of your legs." Jordan after he said that didn't say a word back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I did? Perhaps you can point me to it with your superior intellect?
    The story gets twisted over the years. He would demean grant, Stacey king and Cartwright but wouldn’t lay a hand on them because they were all bigger than him. Grant and Cartwright had enough and talked back and jordan didn’t do squat.

Jordan punched Kerr because Kerr is much smaller than him but Kerr fought back and jordan never bothered him again because “Kerr gained his respect”.
    I mean, I DO have superior intellect, tbh, but this was too easy...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, I DO have superior intellect, tbh, but this was too easy...
    Try looking up the word only.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Draymond is outta there, hope he goes to the spurs.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    I think maybe, and I'm being generous here, that teams like Dallas or Chicago might benefit from Draymond's unique skill set and emotional "leadership." But I can't think of a team in the league that would want to pay him big money beyond next year for like another 4 seasons. Golden State has maximized his talents because of Steph and Klay. What other team could really use him in a similar way and it would work successfully?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think maybe, and I'm being generous here, that teams like Dallas or Chicago might benefit from Draymond's unique skill set and emotional "leadership." But I can't think of a team in the league that would want to pay him big money beyond next year for like another 4 seasons. Golden State has maximized his talents because of Steph and Klay. What other team could really use him in a similar way and it would work successfully?
    Without 2 all stars and DonkeyRef we saw what Gaymond was season before last.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would be a quality tank commander and there isn't any young talent for him to poison.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He would be great for the tanking effort. I definitely would find it comedic to see him get tossed out of a bunch of games as a Spur.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miami tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah, Miami already has Adebayo, who is a way better version of Draymond.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Try looking up the word only.
    Apology accepted

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apology accepted
    Superior intellect indeed.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Donkey gets a slap on the wrist. I would say it's him or me if I was Poole

https://sports.yahoo.com/steve-kerr-...044942148.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing to see here with Steve Kerr basically blessing off Green without a suspension.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kerr being spineless as usual

That’s the same guy who thinks being punched by Jordan improved their relationship

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did anyone really think this donkey gonna get punished?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kerr showing again he's a cuck.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    But what was a suspension for maybe 1-2 games in the beginning of the regular season going to accomplish anyway? Not like they were going to suspend him 10-15 games anyway.

Want to really punish him, make him donate the amount of the fine to the University of Michigan athletic department, make him wear Michigan gear pre and post games, and make him call Poole "Daddy" during practice.

Suspending him doesn't really do .

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    That Apemond would not unleash a full fledged.
    It's always funny to see the resident spurstalk libcucks using vernacular on here, that would get them cancelled by their own brethren, if they were to use it in a real life situation

As usual, a libcucks true colors always come out when nobody's looking.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But what was a suspension for maybe 1-2 games in the beginning of the regular season going to accomplish anyway? Not like they were going to suspend him 10-15 games anyway.

Want to really punish him, make him donate the amount of the fine to the University of Michigan athletic department, make him wear Michigan gear pre and post games, and make him call Poole "Daddy" during practice.

Suspending him doesn't really do .
    Him getting suspended on ring night would have really hurt him. He would have been pissed off about it. That would have been good enough.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He would be great for the tanking effort. I definitely would find it comedic to see him get tossed out of a bunch of games as a Spur.
    Would be a quality tank commander and there isn't any young talent for him to poison.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's always funny to see the resident spurstalk libcucks using vernacular on here, that would get them cancelled by their own brethren, if they were to use it in a real life situation

As usual, a libcucks true colors always come out when nobody's looking.
    Cool story brah, not as funny as conserva trying to play edgelord, tbh

Thread Information