San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this face reminds me of Diblasio

An incoherent out of control muppet

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mcclownliffe

Last edited by hater; 10-26-2021 at 07:19 AM.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    McAuliffe is a cringe boomerdad loser. He's literally done nothing the last 4 years other than wait to run for governor again and he was one of the worst DNC Chairs ever.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The one thing McAuliffe is right about that Youngkin is stupid for attacking him on is whether parents should have a say over the school's curriculum.

QAnon Karen isn't qualified to decide what her son learns in US history class, if she wants to brainwash him with her bull then she can send him to bible school or homeschool him, but she should have absolutely no say over what public schools or schools receiving tax payer money are teaching.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    VA is sold blue, so this would be quite a prescursor for 2022 if it turns red.

Still seeing it staying blue, though. Obummer will drag him across the finish line.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    VA is sold blue, so this would be quite a prescursor for 2022 if it turns red.

Still seeing it staying blue, though. Obummer will drag him across the finish line.
    I don't think it's a predictor for 2022 one way or the other. VA has a huge amount of high propensity Dem voters in NoVA for McAwful to fall back on that a lot of Dems in other states won't have. McAwful is just the male version of Hillary and has run a terrible campaign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The one thing McAuliffe is right about that Youngkin is stupid for attacking him on is whether parents should have a say over the school's curriculum.

QAnon Karen isn't qualified to decide what her son learns in US history class, if she wants to brainwash him with her bull then she can send him to bible school or homeschool him, but she should have absolutely no say over what public schools or schools receiving tax payer money are teaching.
    Disagree. Parents should have a say. They can attend school board meetings get involved and talk to these boards. Thats having a say.

Should they make ultimate decisions? No. Well yes their ultimate decision is wether to move their kids somewhere else. But absolutely they should have a say.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Disagree. Parents should have a say. They can attend school board meetings get involved and talk to these boards. Thats having a say.

Should they make ultimate decisions? No. Well yes their ultimate decision is wether to move their kids somewhere else. But absolutely they should have a say.
    hater thinks schools should teach kids that QAnon is real

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater thinks schools should teach kids that QAnon is real
    Fake news. Noone with 2+ braincells will fall for it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Fake news. Noone with 2+ braincells will fall for it.
    You literally just said that MAGAboomer parents who believe in QAnon should have influence over what schools teach.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You literally just said that MAGAboomer parents who believe in QAnon should have influence over what schools teach.
    You literally just made that up. Nobody with 2+ braincells will fall for your fake manufactured news.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You literally just made that up. Nobody with 2+ braincells will fall for your fake manufactured news.
    If a majority of parents in a school district think the school should teach kids that QAnon is reach, should the school district adapt that as part of its curriculum? Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a majority of parents in a school district think the school should teach kids that QAnon is reach, should the school district adapt that as part of its curriculum? Yes or no.
    Up to the board. The parents had their say.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yeah. i voted against him i the primary. already got my ballot in for him for the general

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Up to the board. The parents had their say.
    so you think it should be up to the board, not the parents

you agree with mcauliffe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so you think it should be up to the board, not the parents

you agree with mcauliffe
    Flawed understanding here. Mcclownlife said "parents should not tell schools what to teach"

I believe if parents want they should. And should be allowed to speak at school board meetings anytime and as many times as they want.

Cheers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flawed understanding here. Mcclownlife said "parents should not tell schools what to teach"

I believe if parents want they should. And should be allowed to speak at school board meetings anytime and as many times as they want.

Cheers
    parents can speak at school meetings, the board can give them the bird and teach whatever they decide. mcauliffe never said parents should be banned from board meetings

you agree the board should have final say, not the parents

you agree with McAullife

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Back to the main thread topic, McAuliffe is a classic example of a late 90s/early 00s Dem who brings nothing to the table but became a party leader purely due to his relationship with the Clintons. The sooner people like him are either purged from party leadership or just die off altogether, the better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back to the main thread topic, McAuliffe is a classic example of a late 90s/early 00s Dem who brings nothing to the table but became a party leader purely due to his relationship with the Clintons. The sooner people like him are either purged from party leadership or just die off altogether, the better.
    yeah but i dont think we're going to get better in VA anytime soon. i voted for carrol foy in the gubernatorial primary and mcauliffe absolutely crushed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    parents can speak at school meetings, the board can give them the bird and teach whatever they decide. mcauliffe never said parents should be banned from board meetings

you agree the board should have final say, not the parents

you agree with McAullife
    Check the op ma jig.

Mcclownlife said "I dont think parents should be telling schools what they should teach"

Its not brain surgery

Now you can say Mcclo3nlife misspoke. I will take that as a valid answer and accept your apology

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know why they keep saying the dude walked out of the interview. He was done and even answered more questions than he had planned to. You could see his handlers were trying to tell him his time was up. He had some parting comments but didn't walk off the interview.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Check the op ma jig.

Mcclownlife said "I dont think parents should be telling schools what they should teach"

Its not brain surgery

Now you can say Mcclo3nlife misspoke. I will take that as a valid answer and accept your apology
    watch the clip instead of just reading the tweet. he was talking about parents dictating what can be taught (taking books off shelves). you dont agree with that.

you agree with McAuliffe

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know why they keep saying the dude walked out of the interview. He was done and even answered more questions than he had planned to. You could see his handlers were trying to tell him his time was up. He had some parting comments but didn't walk off the interview.
    why do you think?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    watch the clip instead of just reading the tweet. he was talking about parents dictating what can be taught (taking books off shelves). you dont agree with that.

you agree with McAuliffe
    Apology accepted

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count

https://www.suffolk.edu/-/media/suff...CC52E3512D8F2D

Thread Information