Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's corporate taxcuts for the ruling class that went towards stock buybacks did so much for America's proletariat.
    Not confirming Sohn for FCC because of her anti corporate stance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it's just those things, then it's still substantially better than the alternative, tbh
    What's the alternative exactly; family values, lower taxes, the woke bs, not castration our youth, not mentally deranged like most of the left, etc? Wow so bad!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The bot is programmed.
    Good luck.
    Says the re who voted in a kkk loving dip in Biden. Lmao you're a ing idiot bro!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the alternative exactly; family values, lower taxes, the woke bs, not castration our youth, not mentally deranged like most of the left, etc? Wow so bad!
    So you vote Republican.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you vote Republican.

Keep voting for KKK loving re s bro who preach chemical castration of our youth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Keep voting for KKK loving re s bro who preach chemical castration of our youth.
    Where do they actually preach this? You have shown absolutely zero evidence of any of your claims.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where do they actually preach this? You have shown absolutely zero evidence of any of your claims.
    You truly need the Biden eulogy video for Robert Byrd? Really?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Conservatives learn about liberal policy from other conservatives because they're social re s in a bubble who don't actually know any liberals, nor follow actual liberal legislation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You truly need the Biden eulogy video for Robert Byrd? Really?
    I mean if you believe no one can ever change or stop being a member of an organization, that's your prerogative. You'd have to believe Trump is still a Democrat then, which would seem problematic for you.

Where's the preaching of chemical castration?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean if you believe no one can ever change or stop being a member of an organization, that's your prerogative. You'd have to believe Trump is still a Democrat then, which would seem problematic for you.

Where's the preaching of chemical castration?
    I don't believe Trump is a democrat, they don't even exist in this world anymore, or a republican, where most are nothing but pretenders, tbh.

Where's the preaching of chemical castration... Are you serious rn? Insurrections everywhere lately not only in Tennessee but elsewhere for "trans youth". out of here trying to play coy or sugar coating the bs. You know damn well what's being pushed atm. Drop the schtick already bro.

Oh and no, Biden will always be the racist lying piece of he's always been. Even in death, which can't come soon enough, he'll still be a KKK loving piece of !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Conservatives learn about liberal policy from other conservatives because they're social re s in a bubble who don't actually know any liberals, nor follow actual liberal legislation.
    You're not a liberal so STFU already dip .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't believe Trump is a democrat, they don't even exist in this world anymore, or a republican, where most are nothing but pretenders, tbh.
    So it's OK to vote for Democrats because they don't actually exist? You're all over the place.

Where's the preaching of chemical castration... Are you serious rn? Insurrections everywhere lately not only in Tennessee but elsewhere for "trans youth". out of here trying to play coy or sugar coating the bs. You know damn well what's being pushed atm. Drop the schtick already bro.
    I absolutely don't know what you're talking about. Please, show the Democratic Party's preaching chemical castration for children.

Oh and no, Biden will always be the racist lying piece of he's always been. Even in death, which can't come soon enough, he'll still be a KKK loving piece of !
    Meh. Byrd endorsed Black President over all the white candidates and Biden worked under him for eight years. I guess we have different definitions for active KKK membership

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah and a known racist in Biden got yours.
    This is why I think you are dumb.

You have been down this exact path before with me and others. It goes exactly the same way talking about the man's clear repudiation of his past to a broader discussion of Ashcroft and Nixon recruiting the Dixiecrats to the GOP.

It is fine that you stick to your guns. What is not fine is that you have not evolved your take. Your entire existence here is just a bunch of dumbed down concepts masquerading as heuristics.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow 14% support already, I guess with cuck leftist Bernie being history libs are turning to the cuckoo leftist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow 14% support already, I guess with cuck leftist Bernie being history libs are turning to the cuckoo leftist.
    you're voting for Trump again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why I think you are dumb.

You have been down this exact path before with me and others. It goes exactly the same way talking about the man's clear repudiation of his past to a broader discussion of Ashcroft and Nixon recruiting the Dixiecrats to the GOP.

It is fine that you stick to your guns. What is not fine is that you have not evolved your take. Your entire existence here is just a bunch of dumbed down concepts masquerading as heuristics.
    STFU Puto! You long winded re trying your hardest to convince a bunch of anons that you're some kind of intellectual. What's that intellect got you so far, a garage at your parents house to play your video games in all day because you're "too smart" to work and contribute to society?

Oh and your revisionist history dip . Byrd was in the KKK, upper echelon, and Biden + HRC viewed him as a mentor; Biden gave his eulogy at his funeral. These are facts you dumb mother er! Keep supporting racists you uppity white.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    STFU Puto! You long winded re trying your hardest to convince a bunch of anons that you're some kind of intellectual. What's that intellect got you so far, a garage at your parents house to play your video games in all day because you're "too smart" to work and contribute to society?

Oh and your revisionist history dip . Byrd was in the KKK, upper echelon, and Biden + HRC viewed him as a mentor; Biden gave his eulogy at his funeral. These are facts you dumb mother er! Keep supporting racists you uppity white.

This is why they eulogized him.
    BTW Obamas did as well.

Byrd referred to his membership in a 2005 memoir: “It has emerged throughout my life to haunt and embarrass me and has taught me in a very graphic way what one major mistake can do to one's life, career, and reputation. Paradoxically, it was that same extraordinarily foolish mistake which led me into politics in the first place.”

So what is your one major mistake that you will look back on and regret?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is why they eulogized him.
    IDFC! Dude is a KKK re and was eulogized by another KKK loving re in Biden. Would you be so nice to dismiss such bs if it was Trump? We all know the answer to that one right; no redemption tour by ST's weakest and most spineless re s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IDFC! Dude is a KKK re and was eulogized by another KKK loving re in Biden. Would you be so nice to dismiss such bs if it was Trump? We all know the answer to that one right; no redemption tour by ST's weakest and most spineless re s.
    If Trump actually renounced his previous beliefs and his actions helped to prove that as in Byrd's case, I'd certainly be more inclined to believe it was authentic.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Love watching conservatives bend over backwards to insult the KKK in only very specific situations as though they don't align with the KKK on 99% of their ideology.

Does the KKK today typically vote Republican or Democrat? End of discussion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love it. Dumb and insisting using idiotic notions of machismo. The level of dumb is so incredibly off the charts. I mean I had already refuted your comment and stated that we had been down the path before and completely failed to evolve or learn in any way shape or form.

Stupid is as stupid does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Trump actually renounced his previous beliefs and his actions helped to prove that as in Byrd's case, I'd certainly be more inclined to believe it was authentic.
    Sure we all believe that...

Does the KKK today typically vote Republican or Democrat? End of discussion.
    I don't know ask Richard Spencer and David Duke who they endorsed during the presidential race.

Btw you don't even know anyone associated with the KKK today or ever so STFU already about your boogeymen you ing puto...

I love it. Dumb and insisting using idiotic notions of machismo. The level of dumb is so incredibly off the charts. I mean I had already refuted your comment and stated that we had been down the path before and completely failed to evolve or learn in any way shape or form.

Stupid is as stupid does.
    A whole lot of nothing from one of ST's biggest pussies Fuzzy. Bro, you're a , living in my city, and still hiding while talking from your safe space. Let's work this out irl already bro! Nevermind, your ass ain't going to leave the comfort of your parents garage and your ps4.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    RFK Jr. May have some crackpot vaccine theories but he still seems pretty sharp and quick on his feet. I seriously doubt Biden would do well in a debate with him.
    thats like the main thing he's known for. its not a side attraction

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure we all believe that...
    Byrd endorsed Black President over Hillary. You don't have to believe it -- it's merely a fact.

I don't know ask Richard Spencer and David Duke who they endorsed during the presidential race.[/QUOTE]

Spencer has never been a member.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you post that quote Chump because you think I don't really know or because what I said went right over your head?

Thread Information