Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think there used to be a jail under the Capitol, this isn't really prosecuted anymore, is it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rumor has it RFK Jr. will run as a libertarian.

Not many Dems seem to be scared so far.

Members of Donald Trump’s team are quietly preparing to go on offense against Robert F. Kennedy Jr. as internal campaign polling suggests his expected third party bid could draw more votes from Trump than President Joe Biden in a general election.

Semafor has not independently reviewed the polling. One person close to Trump’s campaign said it showed that Kennedy took more votes from Trump than left-wing independent Cornel West drew from Biden when both were tested.

“It’s single digits, but it’s enough where it counts to make a difference,” the person said. A second person familiar with the polling confirmed their description.

With Trump allies “anxious,” as one supporter put it, his campaign and outside allies are also preparing to release an onslaught of opposition research.

“We’re gonna be dropping napalm after napalm on his head reminding the public of his very liberal views, dating back to 2012,” another Trumpworld person told Semafor. “We have a lot of stuff on him.”
    https://www.semafor.com/article/10/0...-anxiety-grows

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rumor has it RFK Jr. will run as a libertarian.

Not many Dems seem to be scared so far.

https://www.semafor.com/article/10/0...-anxiety-grows
    - "Careful."
    - John Coffey - "The Green Mile"

He's gonna end up like his people...slabbed & tagged/half his head blown off.

That being said, split that vote, sweetheart. tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Is Destroying Donald Trump’s Election Chances, Poll Says
    The poll indicated that the independent candidate’s presence in the race gave Joe Biden a healthy edge over Trump.

Third-party candidate Robert F. Kennedy is on track to push President Joe Biden to an easy victory over Donald Trump in a potential 2024 showdown, according to a new poll.

Since Kennedy announced he was leaving the Democratic race to run as an independent earlier this month, the debate has swirled over whom he would hurt more, the four-times-indicted ex-president or the in bent.

But an NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist National Poll released Tuesday offered an early prediction: Biden would beat Trump by 7 percentage points when Kennedy is factored in.

If the election were held today, Biden would snag 44% of the vote to Trump’s 37%, followed by Kennedy’s 16% with 3% undecided, according to the survey.

Kennedy, whose anti-vaccine views appeal to some conservatives, is simply siphoning off more votes from Trump than Biden.
    https://www.huffpost.com/entry/rober...b03b213b07da04

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure, Jan. Just a redirect so that the R's take off after him and not in a peaceful manner, but more in the manner of a CIA/November of '63, a Lee Harvey Oswald, November of '63 or, a Sirhan B. Sirhan, June '68 manner so that you don't have to do the wet work to get rid of this pain in the ass...and it'll afford you all the stance after Jr. has been dispatched by us to say something like..."This is a terrible tragedy we looked forward to a robust campaign against Mr. Kennedy, this is so sad, where is their shame? Oh, oh, oh, the humanity."

Let us proceed...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A Kennedy dealin' ya's a fit.

ha, ha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Earlier today, I was gonna say that feral MAGAs will likely murk RFK Jr for the threat that he poses to Trump, but it seemed a bit too much to me at the time.

Apparently not.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Earlier today, I was gonna say that feral MAGAs will likely murk RFK Jr for the threat that he poses to Trump, but it seemed a bit too much to me at the time.

Apparently not.
    That was your people who cited a threat to Trump. A blind man could see that observation coming down the pike.

As if.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol buyer's remorse

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol buyer's remorse
    He's threatening yours, daddy, not mine.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Makes sense. RFK Jr. is the only anti-vaxx candidate.

Trump is vaxxed to the maxx -- he should really consider testosterone replacement so he can take his shirt off like Robbie.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Makes sense. RFK Jr. is the only anti-vaxx candidate.

Trump is vaxxed to the maxx.
    So, let's see you twist it around for a couple days and convince us how Jr. here running is good for Biden and bad for Trump.

GO!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It will be a battle royale of who can make the most outlandish bat crazy conspiracies for the poorly educated.

C'est la vie

Thread Information