Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Ethiopian food is amazing. Taste of Ethiopia here in Austin and PF is fantastic.
    Is it that one right off I-35 that you see between the bridges on your right when you head southbound, just north of UT and downtown?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Also a place like Mogadishu probably doesn't have steady access to ChatGPT, so that's a plus.

On the downside, the wifi for working remote is probably terrible.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Congratulations on going outside, OP. We knew you could do it.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    rofl

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    just saying, I'm not a doctor or anything but...if someone told me that (out of all places they could move to) they want to move to Dallas, TX. Not counting the millions of people who relocate just because they got a good job offer or financial reasons, but someone REALLY wanted to move to Big D purely for quality of life purposes....i'd diagnose them as clinically re ed, and recommend the viability of suicide

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    just saying, I'm not a doctor or anything but...if someone told me that (out of all places they could move to) they want to move to Dallas, TX. Not counting the millions of people who relocate just because they got a good job offer or financial reasons, but someone REALLY wanted to move to Big D purely for quality of life purposes....i'd diagnose them as clinically re ed, and recommend the viability of suicide
    the viability of moving to NW Montana near Glacier National Park is honestly questionable tbh

so remote, low internet speed, minimal amenities, too brutal of winters, too close to ELE potential volcanoes etc

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    OP visits DFW for a weekend and goes to the "nice" areas of Addisn and Deep Ellum, becomes expert on entire DMA.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    the viability of moving to NW Montana near Glacier National Park is honestly questionable tbh

so remote, low internet speed, minimal amenities, too brutal of winters, too close to ELE potential volcanoes etc
    Kalispell? Whitefish? It’s not THAT remote. It’s not DFW, but they have enough amenities to cater to all the tourists.

And which volcanoes are you referring to? Like, Yellowstone?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins

Think I'd rather be incinerated immediately by the Yellowstone Supervolcano in Montana than drown in my own blood in my lungs from breathing in volcanic glass stuck in traffic in Texas trying to escape to Mexico tbh

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Kalispell? Whitefish? It’s not THAT remote. It’s not DFW, but they have enough amenities to cater to all the tourists.

And which volcanoes are you referring to? Like, Yellowstone?
    Yeah Yellowstone and then you also have the ones in WA state and eastern Oregon I believe.

There's probably a library, Starbucks and McDonald's, but good luck even getting consistent 4G cell phone reception.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Think I'd rather be incinerated immediately by the Yellowstone Supervolcano in Montana than drown in my own blood in my lungs from breathing in volcanic glass stuck in traffic in Texas trying to escape to Mexico tbh
    Most likely wouldn't be an extinction level event in Texas:

True, the there would be some residual tertiary ash, but it would be gone within days or sooner if it rains. Wouldn't be enough parts per million to be severely dangerous east of the secondary zone if you're not actively trying to breathe it in or something and weather the worst couple days or so.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah Yellowstone and then you also have the ones in WA state and eastern Oregon I believe.
    No. C’mon, the Cascades are several hundred miles away. When St. Helens blew, they got a bunch of ash, nothing more.

There's probably a library, Starbucks and McDonald's, but good luck even getting consistent 4G cell phone reception.[/QUOTE]Having spent some time there, I can vouch for that being false in the towns themselves. In rural areas where the mountains block reception, yes it’s true.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    I may have been too harsh insulting Mogadishu like this tbh

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dallas/comm...kway_under_75/

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I may have been too harsh insulting Mogadishu like this tbh

https://www.reddit.com/r/Dallas/comm...kway_under_75/
    Mogadishu doesn’t have bags in their mid twenties who think they’re hot because they make $70k / year selling medical devices and use like 20% of their salary to make lease payments on their BMW M3.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Mogadishu doesn’t have bags in their mid twenties who think they’re hot because they make $70k / year selling medical devices and use like 20% of their salary to make lease payments on their BMW M3.
    I’ve always said if the Dallas Cowboys ever want to turn things around, Jerry Jones should send recruiters up to the Far North Dallas area around DNT / George Bush turnpike. Big D was basically a giant prison yard by the time I moved out. Jacked Tyrones wandering around aimlessly all over the place. I remember using the restroom at a convenience store up there last time I was in town and some random 6’7 giant dindu came stumbling out of the stall. Could’ve opened up holes for Big Zeke on the o-line IMO

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    I’ve always said if the Dallas Cowboys ever want to turn things around, Jerry Jones should send recruiters up to the Far North Dallas area around DNT / George Bush turnpike. Big D was basically a giant prison yard by the time I moved out. Jacked Tyrones wandering around aimlessly all over the place. I remember using the restroom at a convenience store up there last time I was in town and some random 6’7 giant dindu came stumbling out of the stall. Could’ve opened up holes for Big Zeke on the o-line IMO
    Northpark Mall in general is ghetto as

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Don’t go to a movie at AMC Northpark unless you really love the sound of everyone else talking during the movie, and it not being dark due to everyone having their phones out.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're shopping on the wrong side of the mall. That place amazes me how the class separation just naturally occurs all in one building.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You buy that story time?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/cr...a-78b8fe72ced0

rofl

who didnt see det one coming?

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Mogadishu doesn't have Dak Prescott and Fat Mike McCarthy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Bad timing in Europe for these Palestinian protest. Across the board European governments are pushing Deportation.

The votes are in. If you don't solve the issue we will elect hard core solutions. Do your job.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Will Hunting

Have you heard about the new zoo that just opened in Uptown? Short video of the ape exhibit that just opened up tbh

https://twitter.com/DallasTexasTV/st...32882019660056

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    Will Hunting

Have you heard about the new zoo that just opened in Uptown? Short video of the ape exhibit that just opened up tbh

Disappointed, no one got stripped and no weave pulled off and thrown into the street.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Will Hunting

Rumor has it that this zoo actually opened up around 2017 and it's just been adding more and more exhibits since then.

Thread Information