Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    MC is the type of racist who finds comfort strictly behind his keyboard and all you degenerate leftists love him for it.
    Really DoK (Will Hunting) is the only "leftist" who does tbh. Bump (MC, FBB, JasonGarrett etc) himself is center-right libertarian.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Where are the moderates the rudolph giulianis if you will etc

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Where are the moderates the rudolph giulianis if you will etc
    heh? strange sarcasm, but you could make the case he was moderate 20-25 years ago but certainly not in the past decade or two.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    AZ has gone downhill the past decade with a lot of illegal aliens though. While the subtropical humid nignogs generally stay away, illegal alien be@ners are in fact accustomed to the dry heat and will sleep under a car or a street taco in Phoenix no matter how hot it gets. You can definitely see the demographic trend in the voting pattern between say 2000 and 2020.
    The illegals have definitely made AZ worse but, little do people know, Phoenix is right behind Vegas as the city Tyrone and Watermelonisha move to after they get priced out of the LA area, and they've done a lot more to Phoenix up than the illegals have

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    heh? strange sarcasm, but you could make the case he was moderate 20-25 years ago but certainly not in the past decade or two.
    it's a reference to Spurstalk legend pussyface

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    ooga booga n1gga we back we in here

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    The illegals have definitely made AZ worse but, little do people know, Phoenix is right behind Vegas as the city Tyrone and Watermelonisha move to after they get priced out of the LA area, and they've done a lot more to Phoenix up than the illegals have
    Well f*ck, cross Phoenix off the list then. I thought the dry heat served as a natural barrier cuz n1ggas be gettin ashy and sheeeeeiiit

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    Maryland Terrapins
    I've always liked Arizona tbh. A lot of racist Mormons that won't rezone for apartments, Scottsdale for example, unless someone comes in and forces them to. Dindus and lowlife trash are not accepted, same with Gilbert, AZ. The dry heat also serves as a natural barrier imho. Homeless boons will turn into dindu jerky if out on the street for too long. That's why I think no matter how far out you go in these Southern States, there's always going to be dindus wandering around, Humid Subtropical is their natural climate
    piping hot coffee just shot through my nostrils after reading dindu jerky

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Well f*ck, cross Phoenix off the list then. I thought the dry heat served as a natural barrier cuz n1ggas be gettin ashy and sheeeeeiiit
    Seattle?

I don't recall seeing many niggies there in either of my visits in 2019 or 2021. Just three races... whites, asians, and s. Even the hoboes are typically white or .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Once your neighborhood gets 'nuffins, grab a suitcase and start stuffin'

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Once your neighborhood gets 'nuffins, grab a suitcase and start stuffin'
    Yep, as a lawyer told us:::"You're leaving. Either you can walk out, or, be carried out, but you are leaving."

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    You got to get old and then you can move into the Sun Cities and it seals, by law, a lot of this riff-raff off from you.

It has, cept the old part a God send. & I was gonna get old anyway.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    ooga booga n1gga we back we in here
    Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeit

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Also, blacks LOVE Dallas for some reason. If they are remote and have the option to live anywhere, they are movin to Big D baby! If you talk to Blacks in other cities, they talk about their dream of moving to Dallas fondly like the Muslims talk about the pilgrimage to Mecca.
    it’s hilarious how true this is

The ripple effect of this is that the most disgusting coal burner fat white girls also want to move to Dallas. When I worked in Dallas someone from another office transferred to Dallas and joined the business group I was in. She basically lied about the reason she wanted to move to Dallas from where she was, she didn’t care about work and her main reason for moving to Dallas was to burn coal and pay tolls

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    it’s hilarious how true this is

The ripple effect of this is that the most disgusting coal burner fat white girls also want to move to Dallas. When I worked in Dallas someone from another office transferred to Dallas and joined the business group I was in. She basically lied about the reason she wanted to move to Dallas from where she was, she didn’t care about work and her main reason for moving to Dallas was to burn coal and pay tolls
    if you ever make an X burner account, you'd love this page.... sheeeeeeeiit

https://twitter.com/MomsPostingLs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    if you ever make an X burner account, you'd love this page.... sheeeeeeeiit

https://twitter.com/MomsPostingLs
    there are several accounts like this.

Check out “MudsharkLs”

The funniest one had “Pay_The_Toll” as its @ but it got suspended

Also how did it become conventional wisdom that interracial babies are the cutest? Some of those babies look like gremlins.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Also Fat Brandon Bass the account “Shaniqua Posting Delusions” is definitely one you’ll want to follow

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    there are several accounts like this.

Check out “MudsharkLs”

The funniest one had “Pay_The_Toll” as its @ but it got suspended

Also how did it become conventional wisdom that interracial babies are the cutest? Some of those babies look like gremlins.
    Mostly virtue signaling. TBH coalburners usually fall in one of three categories:

1) White trailer park trash women, who get with Tyrone in order to get back at the white man who doesn't care either way...pretty much the women you describe who voluntarily flock to the Big D
    2) Well meaning women who were missing a father figure in their lives, and just get taken advantage of by ex felon Tyrone when she's in her late teens. These are actually the women I feel sorry for
    3) Women who grew up in upper class white bubbles, who are fascinated with getting gang banged by Tyrone and Pancho at their first college sorority party either due to woke brainwashing or a way to get back at their cuckservative father who went way out of his way to shelter her from Dindus

IMHO, these women know they F'ed up. That's why they make it a point to attention on social media on how beautiful their cotton candy haired mutt is. Nobody does that with pure genous children, it's already a given that they're conventionally looked at as cute babies tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Also Fat Brandon Bass the account “Shaniqua Posting Delusions” is definitely one you’ll want to follow
    sheeeeiiit

this one is my favorite from that account rofl

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/s...00713798361165

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    sheeeeiiit

this one is my favorite from that account rofl

https://twitter.com/ElijahSchaffer/s...00713798361165
    Sadly that was a forewarning that black people would be flocking to ski resorts. Whenever they discover a genously white, high trust environment where people leave expensive goods around that they haven't culturally enriched yet it's open season.

Truly remarkable the way they carry themselves. Look at how they completely took over the entire ski lift and decided they could start blasting jungle music in a public setting with zero regard for those around them.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Sadly that was a forewarning that black people would be flocking to ski resorts. Whenever they discover a genously white, high trust environment where people leave expensive goods around that they haven't culturally enriched yet it's open season.

Truly remarkable the way they carry themselves. Look at how they completely took over the entire ski lift and decided they could start blasting jungle music in a public setting with zero regard for those around them.
    tbh part of me is glad these upper class Boomers are getting a first hand taste of the Black Saints they've been propping up for so long imho. My favorite comment from the video "White dude is thinking of taking down his Black Lives Matter sign at his Martha’s Vineyard house"

Dindus are ok when kept in check. The problem was thinking you can just integrate them into a high trust society thinking there would be no consequences. And of course nowadays giving them the benefit of the doubt in the judicial system " ooga booga he had a hard life Dindu Nuffin look at this generic picture of this poor angel with his high school graduation gown on "

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    Also if you don't follow him already Mark Celibate you should follow @ Steve_Sailer.

Literally all he does during the day is reply to people who try to blame race-related issues on something else with charts and graphs that break things out by race

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    College
    Arizona Wildcats
    One of the funniest things about Sailer is that whenever he talks about the NFL it sounds like the Spurstalk NFL forum circa 2013

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Phoenix Suns
    One of the funniest things about Sailer is that whenever he talks about the NFL it sounds like the Spurstalk NFL forum circa 2013

he would fit right in at old school ST

Thread Information