Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    This dude is from Iran and lives in Canada now.
    He has some great demos and neat way to show concepts in Electricity besides math although he does have a tutoring platform.
    We need more immigrants like this and trade them for Trumpsters who want to be told what to do.

Anyways

A different way to create high voltage arc explained pretty damn well. I love the way he experiments and tells the viewer what he thinks is going wrong and how to fix it when trying a project.

And even better skip to 2:20 to see a parody on FUX news given by a science nerd (below)

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This dude is from Iran and lives in Canada now....We need more immigrants like this and trade them for Trumpsters who want to be told what to do.
    Damn you're a special one aren't you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    He’s stil’ from Iran

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Wish people like him would be a part of the US workforce.
    But I get the Canada thing. Democracy is nice. He got the out of Iran.
    Did you watch the video?
    Good stuff eh?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    He’s stil’ from Iran
    But lefty he MUST be a stupid raghead in Koriwhat’s mind.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    This is a good one:

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Persian people are actually quite cool from my experience. About 9 out of 10 that I've met outright disapprove of the ayatollah system and could never respect their country or flag (unless there's a major regime change) after what happened in the summer of 2009. Good for him to get out and move to a better country, though Canada's current government is too left wing.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    We need more immigrants like this and trade them for Trumpsters who want to be told what to do.
    Like wear a mask and get a toxic bigpharma e protein shot or else be a third rate citizen like the Tutsi's in 1994 Rwanda?

The left are braying hypocrites.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Most iranians that willingly leave Iran don't really follow islam, at least in more than a nominal or spiritual sense.

there's no "allahu akhbar" or "death to America" rhetoric from the actual people that aren't associated with the "supreme leader" theocratic Islamofascist government

Rag head is stupid. Most muslims that I've met in the USA are good hard working people. Less likely to be on food stamps than the average US citizen, and more likely to instead open a food truck in say NYC and actually live a capitalist American dream.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Like wear a mask and get a toxic bigpharma e protein shot or else be a third rate citizen like the Tutsi's in 1994 Rwanda?

The left are braying hypocrites.
    Like being told the orange god is the only real Republican which is why he will win YOUR primary and YOU will lose the presidency. AGAIN>

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Like being told the orange god is the only real Republican which is why he will win YOUR primary and YOU will lose the presidency. AGAIN>
    It's a 50/50 shot at this point for both sides, Trump vs. Biden.

You've got to admit Trump is in a better position now than he was in 2020. Yes he was technically the in bent but everything else was stacked against him then. Coronavirus being front and center and one of the main issues and reasons Democrats and independents turned out in droves & voted for Biden, not because they LOOOOOVED Biden but because he was "not Trump". But even within a year or so those same voters towards the middle were having major buyer's remorse.

I believe after 2022 the GOP's telling their base "only vote on election day or don't vote at all" is played out and we saw how lousy it worked in 2022 in all of the critical races. In 2024 whether it's Trump or not the GOP will be pushing vote early, vote often, vote by mail, vote red no matter who. Copycat of the Dems true, but the GOP knows they have to win and are fed up with losing.

Biden is FAR more unpopular both in terms of favorability and job approval than 2020, especially compared to Trump. Trump's favorability rating has steadily climbed in 2023, from deep negative double digits to mid negative single digits per RCP aggregate. Biden's favorability rating which had always hovered in the negative single digits even throughout the summer of 2022 when gas was all time high and his job approval rating was -20 to -25, has fallen deep into the negative double digits and below his job approval rating which has actually improved since summer 2022 and has been pretty much married to the ebb and flow of gas prices, though it's still low negative double digits, and negative single digits in some polls.

Regardless, Biden is in a far worse position in 2024 than he was in 2020, and Trump is still seen as in bent by most of the GOP base. That's the key. Neither will have a true in bency advantage because both candidates will be seen as the in bent. Say what you want about the "TRUMP WON" movement, but it hasn't exactly hurt him in that aspect. Trump is in a slightly (not great, but slightly) better position than 2020 because he isn't presiding over a pandemic and coronavirus is no longer in the top 10 issues which was an issue that helped Dems. Abortion being a top 5 to top 10 issue helps Dems but a lot of that has been decided at the state level in 2022 and 2023 and there really isn't any chance that Roe v Wade will be reinstated barring a Pelican Brief level SCOTUS assassination event.

Trump vs Biden 2.0 will be interesting. Dems have a slight advantage in the electoral college map given how 2022 went, but candidate quality was a potential confounding variable. There is a plausible chance that Trump could win the national popular vote and lose the election... that's an idea I've been floating out there for awhile and it seems actually not quite crazy. Whereas, Desantis could lose the popular vote and win the election, by way of taking back AZ and GA and narrowly pulling off an uber-moderate Wisconsin but way underperforming Trump in bluer and redder states and PA/MI. Either way it shall be close.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

This dude is the best!

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Trump doing better than Desantis in the polling aggregate vs. Biden even as Desantis formally announced this week.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Nice projection you ing xenophobic re .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Nice projection you ing xenophobic re .
    touché

Apology is due by me.
    I apologize.

So explain fk Ukraine since its not clear what you mean.
    Last edited by pgardn; 05-26-2023 at 11:46 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    touché

Apology is due by me.
    I apologize.

So explain fk Ukraine since its not clear what you mean.
    It's very clear and you can read pages back numerous times over why I say what I say in this thread.

Ukraine!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It's very clear and you can read pages back numerous times over why I say what I say in this thread.

Ukraine!
    Sorry I missed it.
    You just said fk Ukraine so many times I did not get your reasoning.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sorry I missed it.
    You just said fk Ukraine so many times I did not get your reasoning.
    Cool story bro

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    What story you fkn little twerp?
    Give us your reasoning.
    Now you are going back to thought free analysis.
    And this is why you are constantly bashed. You do zero thought. You just explode.

Summarize it in two sentences. Fk Ukraine. Why? And dont fall back into I dont owe you anything to hide you dont know what the fk you are typing.
    Just say these words. I DONT KNOW

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What story you fkn little twerp?
    Give us your reasoning.
    Now you are going back to thought free analysis.
    And this is why you are constantly bashed. You do zero thought. You just explode.

Summarize it in two sentences. Fk Ukraine. Why? And dont fall back into I dont owe you anything to hide you dont know what the fk you are typing.
    Just say these words. I DONT KNOW
    I said "Cool story bro" but yeah I'm the one who just explodes.... STFU

Again, read the whole thread. IDGAF to answer anymore of your bull you ing little twerp.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I said "Cool story bro" but yeah I'm the one who just explodes.... STFU

Again, read the whole thread. IDGAF to answer anymore of your bull you ing little twerp.
    How many times have I told someone to go "Kill yourself"? And what would you call this, a pleasant reminder?
    gtfoh.
    Explain yourself.

And of course you wont answer questions because you have no fkn clue what you think and why you think this way.
    Zero ability to examine your beliefs.

You really do fold.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How many times have I told someone to go "Kill yourself"? And what would you call this, a pleasant reminder?
    gtfoh.
    Explain yourself.

And of course you wont answer questions because you have no fkn clue what you think and why you think this way.
    Zero ability to examine your beliefs.

You really do fold.
    How many times have I told someone to go "Kill yourself"? You're nothing but assumptions and false realities. And what would you call this, a pleasant reminder?
    gtfoh.
    Explain yourself.

Go yourself PG.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    How many times have I told someone to go "Kill yourself"? You're nothing but assumptions and false realities. And what would you call this, a pleasant reminder?
    gtfoh.
    Explain yourself.

Go yourself PG.
    You have never told anyone to kill themselves?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You have never told anyone to kill themselves?
    LMAO You're in your NPC mode rn huh?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You were cooler when you were being xenophobic PG.

Thread Information