Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

TSA:
    UFO's yup!
    Aliens - yup!
    Pizzagate - Yup!

Flying monkeys, yup, whistleblowers that are never actually found and confirmed to not be as whacko as TSA - YUP!!!

The biggest liar on the planet has been lying for his entire life and has conned you into a bizarre belief of garbage for 8 years -

Uh - NO WAY MAN!!!!
    You are the only poster left here that still believes Russiagate was a thing. Best you just shut up.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Stopped reading after 1st sentence "he said.."
    Edgelord

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve always thought there was no way we could be the only living things in existence but never thought I’d be alive to witness the confirmation of it. If this is all true I’m having a really hard time processing it. This is wild.
    Lol you believe aliens landed here

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are the only poster left here that still believes Russiagate was a thing. Best you just shut up.

hahahahahahaha!

If you were brainwashed into thinking there was a so called "russiagate hoax" -

then there IS A GOOD REASON

why you are also posting about UFO's!

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Lol you believe aliens landed here
    lol you believed you had what it took to satisfy and keep a woman the rest of your life…and then publicly shared when you found out you didn’t.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s hilarious how much I’m in your head these days after taking you to the wood shed. You can’t keep my name out of your mouth, it’s pathetic.

I’d love to hear more about the government whistleblower you claim to know. Link to the complaint.

You keep falling for these conspiracies, keep proving me right as you defend them, and making claims about all the winning in your mind.

The poor guy I know is bipolar and has suffered enough so will not bring him up, but he was dilutional and had maniac episodes, as you do when you post.

Plus, you have not been truthful; you were hiding during and after the J1 insurrection as you provided zero proof you were ever in S. Korea. You just expected everyone to take your word for it, so think about that, idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hahahahahahaha!

If you were brainwashed into thinking there was a so called "russiagate hoax" -

then there IS A GOOD REASON

why you are also posting about UFO's!

Qtsa Mulder's motto: I want to believe

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

You keep falling for these conspiracies, keep proving me right as you defend them, and making claims about all the winning in your mind.

The poor guy I know is bipolar and has suffered enough so will not bring him up, but he was dilutional and had maniac episodes, as you do when you post.

Plus, you have not been truthful; you were hiding during and after the J1 insurrection as you provided zero proof you were ever in S. Korea. You just expected everyone to take your word for it, so think about that, idiot.
    You brought “him” up dip . No one believes you anyways.

You keep claiming I went into hiding because of Jan 6th yet I said I was headed to Korea months before Jan 6th even happened when I took a break from posting here. You keep claiming I said I wasn’t posting because there was no internet in Korea and I told you’d I’d leave the board if you could show me saying that yet you’ve never produced the quote. You keep saying I can’t let go of Hillary and used a post from 3 years ago to prove your point. You’re nothing more than a stupid who runs their mouth and can’t back up.

I’m so rent free in your head now it’s getting pathetic. I’ve ruined you.

Your fan club is djohn2oo8 and Spurs Homer. Think about that one for a bit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rofl you believe in alien UFOs

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Anyways back to the topic.

I can’t stop thinking about this now. Feel like some wild is coming out soon. This changes everything we’ve ever thought we knew. Not sure how to come to terms with it if true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyways back to the topic.

I can’t stop thinking about this now. Feel like some wild is coming out soon. This changes everything we’ve ever thought we knew. Not sure how to come to terms with it if true.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Rofl you believe in alien UFOs
    All jokes about you not satisfying your wife aside…what’s so funny about that?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    If this is true Blake I actually might be coming to you for advice on how to come to terms with being lied to for so long.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qtsa Mulder's motto: I want to believe

Its amazing how he can fall for the most ridiculous that REALLY REALLY takes some imagination to even CONSIDER -

yet-

he is just UNABLE to understand that the biggest liar on the ing planet would lie about his people meeting with russians and having meetings with russians and accepting help from the russians -

EVEN AFTER it was all proven in the Mueller report -

he cannot imagine the biggest liar on the planet LYING -
    but he can immediately fall for ing - wait for it -

here it comes....

ALIENS!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All jokes about you not satisfying your wife aside…what’s so funny about that?
    Because believing in intelligent UFOs being on earth is for re ed tinfoil hats. You just leveled up on the conspira power charts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You brought “him” up dip . No one believes you anyways.

You keep claiming I went into hiding because of Jan 6th yet I said I was headed to Korea months before Jan 6th even happened when I took a break from posting here. You keep claiming I said I wasn’t posting because there was no internet in Korea and I told you’d I’d leave the board if you could show me saying that yet you’ve never produced the quote. You keep saying I can’t let go of Hillary and used a post from 3 years ago to prove your point. You’re nothing more than a stupid who runs their mouth and can’t back up.

I’m so rent free in your head now it’s getting pathetic. I’ve ruined you.

Your fan club is djohn2oo8 and Spurs Homer. Think about that one for a bit.
    This is your conspiracy thread idiot, of course I am responding!

All the winning going on in your head.

Priceless: You not understanding that you are being made fun of for claiming you were in Korea (where internet is everywhere)! How dense can you be?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Because believing in intelligent UFOs being on earth is for re ed tinfoil hats. You just leveled up on the conspira power charts.
    I used to think the same until this guy spoke up. Did you even read what he’s said, what his credentials are, and what other high level officials are saying about him?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its amazing how he can fall for the most ridiculous that REALLY REALLY takes some imagination to even CONSIDER -

yet-

he is just UNABLE to understand that the biggest liar on the ing planet would lie about his people meeting with russians and having meetings with russians and accepting help from the russians -

EVEN AFTER it was all proven in the Mueller report -

he cannot imagine the biggest liar on the planet LYING -
    but he can immediately fall for ing - wait for it -

here it comes....

ALIENS!!!!

He is some ed up special.

Bipolar folk are not re ed but they believe conspiracy like qtsa, have delusions of grandeur, and go through fits of depression.

When initially dealing with bipolar folk, you think they are just weird. But once you know what bipolar behavior is all about, you go, oh, that is why they were weird and acted like they did, makes sense.

Not diagnosing qtsa but his behavior is not that different than the guy I know.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    This is your conspiracy thread idiot, of course I am responding!

All the winning going on in your head.

Priceless: You not understanding that you are being made fun of for claiming you were in Korea (where internet is everywhere)! How dense can you be?
    You are the only one still trying to run with the failed Korea schtick. I offered you an ELE account bet and said I’d leave the board if you could show a single post of me saying I wasn’t posting because there was no internet in Korea and all your ass has done after that is not provide the post and flail around and spam emojis.

It’s embarrassing watching you do this but, you do you I guess.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    This forum is seriously going to .

Can’t have an open discussion about the chance of the most consequential thing coming to light in our entire existence without it turning into a bunch of butthurt posters talking about anything but the topic.

I’m going to eat some mushrooms and think about todays revelations. Enjoy your night you butthurt es.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are the only one still trying to run with the failed Korea schtick. I offered you an ELE account bet and said I’d leave the board if you could show a single post of me saying I wasn’t posting because there was no internet in Korea and all your ass has done after that is not provide the post and flail around and spam emojis.

It’s embarrassing watching you do this but, you do you I guess.
    Damn you are dense.

Prove you were in Korea or fold, idiot.

No one ever believed you were in Korea, you were hiding, and that is all there is.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Damn you are dense.

Prove you were in Korea or fold, idiot.

No one ever believed you were in Korea, you were hiding, and that is all there is.
    Here’s where your theory and claim fall apart.

You claim I went into hiding because of January 6th. I stopped posting here 2 months before January 6th. My post history proves that. That fact alone proves I didn’t go into hiding because of January 6th.

You then claim I didn’t post while in Korea because I said I didn’t have internet access. I challenged you to produce the post of me claiming that and you couldn’t, because I never said that, once again proving you are full of .

I don’t need to prove I was ever in Korea to disprove both of your ridiculous claims that stem from the simple fact I’ve embarrassed you repeatedly and you can’t get over your butthurt.

You lose and you’re a loser.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    And my shrooms are kicking in…always forget how fast a lemon tek hits. Time to log off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve always thought there was no way we could be the only living things in existence but never thought I’d be alive to witness the confirmation of it. If this is all true I’m having a really hard time processing it. This is wild.
    That's a big if. That said, certainly more plausible than an invisible psychotic deity watching over your shoulder 24/7.

Thread Information