Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You think he made up his ex-wife too.

All I know is that the common insult at the time was cuck as it was all the 4chan rage back then. Either he is a complete an utter idiot that had no idea that all that would get directed at him or he did it with a purpose.

It's more a thing of probability. As for your feigned certainty I posit my signature.

But hey keep bringing up my therapist. It makes you seem really well adjusted.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I know is that the common insult at the time was cuck as it was all the 4chan rage back then. Either he is a complete an utter idiot that had no idea that all that would get directed at him or he did it with a purpose.

It's more a thing of probability. As for your feigned certainty I posit my signature.

But hey keep bringing up my therapist. It makes you seem really well adjusted.
    Would you prefer I didn't?

I suppose your having a therapist doesn't make you seem really well-adjusted -- especially if you are hiding things here when you said you shared posts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would you prefer I didn't?

I suppose your having a therapist doesn't make you seem really well-adjusted -- especially if you are hiding things here when you said you shared posts.
    Sure please don't do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure please don't do it.
    Please don't mention your therapist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please don't mention your therapist?
    You asked the question. This should not be hard.

Isn't it time you got back to lording over me becasue I said I went to a therapist?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You asked the question. This should not be hard.

Isn't it time you got back to lording over me becasue I said I went to a therapist?
    If you feel lorded over....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these type of threads always go well for the OPs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these type of threads always go well for the OPs
    unlike fleeting banter, dedicated grudge threads are more or less permanent billboards for the OP's hang-ups.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unlike fleeting banter, dedicated grudge threads are more or less permanent billboards for the OP's hang-ups.
    We'll see. I plan on just using this when he starts his devolutions on me. I guess that is my 'hang up.'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We'll see. I plan on just using this when he starts his devolutions on me. I guess that is my 'hang up.'

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see you are justt trying to be straight mindless annoying. I'm going to put you on ignore for a few weeks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I suppose your having a therapist doesn't make you seem really well-adjusted
    Having the awareness that he should see a therapist makes him seem more well-adjusted to me. Making fun of someone for getting healthcare treatment makes you seem even less well-adjusted tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having the awareness that he should see a therapist makes him seem more well-adjusted to me. Making fun of someone for getting healthcare treatment makes you seem even less well-adjusted tbh.
    There is the hope he becomes more well-adjusted, sure.

I'm not sure hiding his behaviors from the therapist is the path to that. I'm sure it will take time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As everyone knows Chump likes to up threads with his questions loaded with straw premises. I decided as opposed to ing up threads with his off topic stupidity we could concentrate it all in once place.

Anytime he does it to me I will be moving the conversation to this thread.
    You're no better with all your novella like make believe stories and claims... Stop being a ing pussy yourself and then we can talk Chump.

How much per hour does your psychiatrist charge you to cry over SpursTalk?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're so wrong SB.

The "dude" literally cries over SpursTalk posts to a psychiatrist and lies endlessly about who I am now and 20+ yrs ago. Fuzzy isn't well adjusted in the least. I actually find it humorous that that pussy Fuzzy spends $ on a psychiatrist, or is it his sister..., because ST isn't the safe space that pussy believed it to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're no better with all your novella like make believe stories and claims... Stop being a ing pussy yourself and then we can talk Chump.

How much per hour does your psychiatrist charge you to cry over SpursTalk?
    My question would be whether the therapist know about his obsession with you.

It was kind of funny at first but the prolonged intensity of his badgering is really strange.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My question would be whether the therapist know about his obsession with you.

It was kind of funny at first but the prolonged intensity of his badgering is really strange.
    It's a really weird obsession no doubt but what's more weird are Fuzzy's asinine lies to the contrary and how he feels the need to keep those lies up.

He knows he's safe here to say whatever bull he wants so he continues on. He's a straight up pussy and he knows it. Not only is he a pussy but he's seriously mentally inept.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some hangups are definitely being revealed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some hangups are definitely being revealed
    Cry about it at the low low cost of $150 per hour.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is the hope he becomes more well-adjusted, sure.

I'm not sure hiding his behaviors from the therapist is the path to that. I'm sure it will take time.
    Does your therapist think you are becoming more well-adjusted when you reveal your ST behavior to them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Does your therapist think you are becoming more well-adjusted when you reveal your ST behavior to them?
    Did he make a post about his psychiatrist going over his ST posts? Who was that again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see you are justt trying to be straight mindless annoying. I'm going to put you on ignore for a few weeks.
    dev·o·lu·tion
    /ˌdevəˈlo͞oSH(ə)n/

noun
    the transfer or delegation of power to a lower level, especially by central government to local or regional administration.

Did CD delegate power to you at your lower level?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Devolution is a process of decline. Something has gone from great to good, good to bad, or excellent all the way to horrible.

If you know that evolution refers to how smaller or lesser creatures evolved into more complex beings, than you have a great clue to what devolution means. When devolution occurs, things have gone in a negative direction. If a rich person loses all their money, that's devolution. If a championship basketball team suddenly has a losing record, that's devolution. This word also refers to a central government delegating authority to a smaller body, such as a regional government.

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/devolution

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually went looking for those threads ig used to troll him with. I figured those would be perfect but apparently Kori deleted all that .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Devolution is a process of decline. Something has gone from great to good, good to bad, or excellent all the way to horrible.

If you know that evolution refers to how smaller or lesser creatures evolved into more complex beings, than you have a great clue to what devolution means. When devolution occurs, things have gone in a negative direction. If a rich person loses all their money, that's devolution. If a championship basketball team suddenly has a losing record, that's devolution. This word also refers to a central government delegating authority to a smaller body, such as a regional government.

https://www.vocabulary.com/dictionary/devolution
    Exactly so in this case you take a political conversation on the political topic and you turn it into a conversation about how your political opponent does or does not feel a certain way, ask your political opponents questions that are assuming the worst, or play intentionally obtuse to deflect then you are devolving the conversation.

Thread Information