Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Santiago with the bads per par...

making fun of Wemby FG% in the summer league is gold coming from a fan of Kobe with one additional FGM his % would have been better than Kobe career also 3PT is right in Kobe average

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Wasn't there a Bulls fan people made fun of back then for bricking layups in a highlight video set to Britney Spears music? I wish it was easy to pull up those threads again.
    rofl yeah that guy pretended to be a 6'6 thug with a 10 inch or something, and then that video surfaced (along w/ others) and it turned out he was some sub 6ft, scrawny w!gger...immediately the video was pulled down when ST called him out on it

This was back in 09ish where it seemed like every poster was a 6'4 linebacker with 3% bodyfat wanting to meet up other posters on the board threatening to kick their a$$ roflrofl

my favorite was the 4.0 GPA Accounting major, Native American, South Dallas crip, 6'3 all muscle All American guy who would always wanted to fight mono tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Xochtili, what show is this and what telemundo channel did you find it on?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Xochtili, what show is this and what telemundo channel did you find it on?

¡Ríete a carcajadas de los granjeros que reclutan a un jugador que necesita gestión de carga desde el principio!

Thread Information