Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i told you to stfu already

dont make me say it again, pussy druggie re
    No one cares what you have to say. Like the homeless dude on the corner screaming he's Jesus, no one gives a about what he has to say either.

It's cute how you think your voice, your words, are of substance. You're a ing mentally insane re bro.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    No one cares what you have to say. Like the homeless dude on the corner screaming he's Jesus, no one gives a about what he has to say either.

It's cute how you think your voice, your words, are of substance. You're a ing mentally insane re bro.
    oh yeah,

i forgot

you already pussied out and threatened to bring your “gang” because you your pants

pussy

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    oh yeah,

i forgot

you already pussied out and threatened to bring your “gang” because you your pants

pussy
    Yeah yeah you and the rest of the putos here keep circle jerking each other off as if IGAF. Cry more that your eBoyfriend Benefactor is nothing short of a big ing wet pussy. Keep up the stories even though they are sad attempts at sad make believe W's on ST.

Get help you mentally insane re .

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah yeah you and the rest of the putos here keep circle jerking each other off as if IGAF. Cry more that your eBoyfriend Benefactor is nothing short of a big ing wet pussy. Keep up the stories even though they are sad attempts at sad make believe W's on ST.

Get help you mentally insane re .
    yeah, you can stop talking to me-

i prefer to communicate with guys that did NOT pussy out and run away like a little vagina

pussies that threatened to bring their “gang”

nothing is gayer than that and i can see benefactor put the fear of god in you and i am, frankly, just embarrassed to even respond to you anymore

so dont respond to this because , well, its embarrassing to be seen here talking to a coward pussy like you

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Far left lib claims to be on the side of those who support feminism, but disparage and use vagina as a pejorative. Typical Left Behavior.

Guess the Left only likes "women" who were born with a penis these days.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    yeah, you can stop talking to me-

i prefer to communicate with guys that did NOT pussy out and run away like a little vagina

pussies that threatened to bring their “gang”

nothing is gayer than that and i can see benefactor put the fear of god in you and i am, frankly, just embarrassed to even respond to you anymore

so dont respond to this because , well, its embarrassing to be seen here talking to a coward pussy like you
    You gays are hilarious!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Karey / koriwhat troll,

Here is an easy to use chart to post your whimpers.
    Thanks to Blake.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Karey / koriwhat troll,

Thanks to Blake.
    Sums up calf-tats!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I'll never get laid not even by a they/them.
    Your "meme" is more proof that you have no life off the internet you ing pussy.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Karey / koriwhat troll,

Thanks to Blake.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your "meme" is more proof that you have no life off the internet you ing pussy.
    Mooch is accusing others of what he himself is doing.

What a maroon.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Far left lib claims to be on the side of those who support feminism, but disparage and use vagina as a pejorative. Typical Left Behavior.

Guess the Left only likes "women" who were born with a penis these days.
    Speaking in your language.
    The libs are trying to use slang you understand.
    And you still don’t get that 2% of the people are born with characteristics of both sexes, some slight, some unusual but explainable and instructive. You have learned binary and science has rocked your world. Just like with evolution, from way back rejected out of hand. You can’t handle the truth. You don’t want it to be gray so it isn’t. Good luck with thinking binary, you are not a computer.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    And you still don’t get that 2% of the people are born with characteristics of both sexes, some slight, some unusual but explainable and instructive. You have learned binary and science has rocked your world. Just like with evolution, from way back rejected out of hand. You can’t handle the truth. You don’t want it to be gray so it isn’t. Good luck with thinking binary, you are not a computer.
    2% of people are hermaphrodites? GTFO. Maybe .02%

also the bisexual younger female thing which started around the turn of the century is absolutely 100% an MTV fad... 99% of these are naturally straight XX females that are poisoned by the cultural Left to "experiment" and identify as bisexual because "it's cool", "guys like threesomes" and "guys think girls kissing girls is hot".... well none of that is true for the masses.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Personally the idea of, (and yes I've seen the gifs and I even had to sit through 2 Girls 1 Cup with my friends at the time it came out, yuck) 2 normal-looking, naturally straight XX-chromosome girls making out and having any kind of intimate sexual relations absolutely disgusts me and makes me want to vomit harder than the Brazilians in 2 Girls 1 Cup.

Now if one of the freaky rare XXXY types like Britney Griner wants to get down with another butch lesbo , then hey, let them do that, their body their choice, but their counterculture shouldn't be normalized and pushed on the masses the way the cultural Left has done the past decade and a half - plus.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Fake science just like the covid vax.
    Not all vaxes are bad. Just like the earth isn't flat and there's no Satanist pedophile ring running the West, or aliens on UFOs.
    You don't throw out the baby with the bathwater, imo.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    2% of people are hermaphrodites? GTFO. Maybe .02%

also the bisexual younger female thing which started around the turn of the century is absolutely 100% an MTV fad... 99% of these are naturally straight XX females that are poisoned by the cultural Left to "experiment" and identify as bisexual because "it's cool", "guys like threesomes" and "guys think girls kissing girls is hot".... well none of that is true for the masses.
    There is NO SUCH thing as a human hermaphrodite you dumb fk.
    Hermaphrodite means has fully functional organs of male and female and can fertilize itself.
    We are not earthworms ya damn out of touch little traveling salesman....

And yes 2 %.
    Sorry to disappoint you. You fkn have zero clue about anatomy. What are testicles that dont descend out of the body cavity called?
    Do you really want to go through the whole litany of mild to severe ?
    Look up intersex you dumb fk. It has a very clear definition.
    And it deals totally with sexual anatomy, not gender preference. That is a different topic amongst different types of intersex people.
    You want male/female done. You cant handle the spectrum of Xyy, X, XXX, XXy... and on. Stop pontificating topics you have no clue about.

Seriously, stick to your attraction to fat midwestern karens.
    Last edited by pgardn; 07-10-2023 at 04:11 PM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Not all vaxes are bad. Just like the earth isn't flat and there's no Satanist pedophile ring running the West, or aliens on UFOs.
    You dont know a damn thing about science you tiny little crunt bunkler.
    Typical red team member who has zero understanding of what a spectrum means and when they learn, gotta reject. Its a yes/no world for you... ya tiny little puke.
    Last edited by pgardn; 07-10-2023 at 04:13 PM.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Personally the idea of, (and yes I've seen the gifs and I even had to sit through 2 Girls 1 Cup with my friends at the time it came out, yuck) 2 normal-looking, naturally straight XX-chromosome girls making out and having any kind of intimate sexual relations absolutely disgusts me and makes me want to vomit harder than the Brazilians in 2 Girls 1 Cup.
    Andy drinks bud light

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    wtf... fake science? What is fake science about the covid vax ya damn bleeding pustule of a human?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Mooch is accusing others of what he himself is doing.

What a maroon.
    You accused me of mooching from 20+ yrs ago which has never happened... What else have you accused me of over the past few months that's nothing but make believe too; tell me again how my Grandmother raised me in her home?

off already you weak sob puto.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    wtf... fake science? What is fake science about the covid vax ya damn bleeding pustule of a human?
    You're ing brainwashed to the max cultist.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You accused me of mooching from 20+ yrs ago which has never happened... What else have you accused me of over the past few months that's nothing but make believe too; tell me again how my Grandmother raised me in her home?

off already you weak sob puto.
    Your claim of never mooching is not believable, brokeboy. Given how you don't know who I am how can you claim that?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    1) It doesn't protect from covid
    2) It prevents women from getting pregnant, and for men it decreases sperm quality and sperm count by about half
    3) It contains an mRNA e protein that will kill roughly 40% of the unfortunate people poisoned with the jab within 10 years of injection.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    1) It doesn't protect from covid
    2) It prevents women from getting pregnant, and for men it decreases sperm quality and sperm count by about half
    3) It contains an mRNA e protein that will kill roughly 40% of the unfortunate people poisoned with the jab within 10 years of injection.
    of all the to fixate on.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Your claim of never mooching is not believable, brokeboy. Given how you don't know who I am how can you claim that?
    You believe my Grandmother raised me physically in her house so WGAF what you believe?

You're nothing but a ass pussy Fluffer Bumpkins and you'll never be anything more than that. Stay in your safe space forever you ing .

Thread Information