Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Any refusal to accept on Joeys part, as benefactor has made it perfectly clear he was willing and able to throw. Laid out all the receipts...

Joey don't try changing the subject to Bene vs your Gangsta friend. This is you vs Bene, period.
    Any attempts to change the subject will be considered your having whimpered out.

Accept the challenge or be forever branded lame troll.

ST board members, how much are you willing to donate to see this event happen?
    Bene, perhaps you don't want a dime to put a beatdown on Joey, but you will have the option of collecting. Or having it given to the charity, breakast event, whatever you want to do with the winnings.

And please tell me this is not the same person behind both profiles.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're a puto bro and your thread sucks just as much as you do.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    OP is a got

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Btw why do you pussies constantly do this shtick OP? You want to be the ring leader but not the one fighting huh? Seems chicken to me seeing how you're over here trying to start but you ain't about it yourself puto. Seems to be the case with all of you weirdos who claim others are incels, losers, ect... No wonder yall have brittle spines, must be all that estrogen.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    3 whimpers and counting.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    3 whimpers and counting.
    STFU puto

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    4 whimpers.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Calf-tats: I spoke to my make-believe gangster friend who is also poorly educated, as that is how I roll. Unfortunately, I am busy on [insert any date for fight] you beta males. Also on the alternate date, my friend at the gym would be inconvenienced on [insert any alternate date] you putos. Same applies for dates for any possible JK and Jones fights who I wish would die.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Calf-tats: I spoke to my make-believe gangster friend who is also poorly educated, as that is how I roll. Unfortunately, I am busy on [insert any date for fight] you beta males. Also on the alternate date, my friend at the gym would be inconvenienced on [insert any alternate date] you putos. Same applies for dates for any possible JK and Jones fights who I wish would die.
    STFU and come k8ck my ass yourself puto. All you do is latch on to everyone else's bs. Be a man already if you got all this to talk Ef.

Btw what's "poorly educated" mean to you exactly?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    What does it mean? Keep proving the point to everyone on the board.

You are a simpleton with a predilection to violence (hence the thread).

I am not only one in ST that noticed and has mocked you.

Do you care for a simpler explanation? Ok, bottom-line: you are an idiot that is easy to trigger, regardless of how many times you say IDGAF.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Any refusal to accept on Joeys part, as benefactor has made it perfectly clear he was willing and able to throw. Laid out all the receipts...

Joey don't try changing the subject to Bene vs your Gangsta friend. This is you vs Bene, period.
    Any attempts to change the subject will be considered your having whimpered out.

Accept the challenge or be forever branded lame troll.

ST board members, how much are you willing to donate to see this event happen?
    Bene, perhaps you don't want a dime to put a beatdown on Joey, but you will have the option of collecting. Or having it given to the charity, breakast event, whatever you want to do with the winnings.

And please tell me this is not the same person behind both profiles.
    Are you at least offering an IHOP breakfast coupon to the winner?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Are you at least offering an IHOP breakfast coupon to the winner?
    Much more.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    STFU and come k8ck my ass yourself puto. All you do is latch on to everyone else's bs. Be a man already if you got all this to talk Ef.

Btw what's "poorly educated" mean to you exactly?
    5 whimpers.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL...poor Joey...NO ONE, seriously, NO ONE likes Fabbs and you're totally letting this guy who lives in a van with no motor or transmission, totally on you.

Wrap it up and just leave this board if this is happening to you.

gs is so simple, a carboard box snaretrap with an 8 year old as bait would catch that .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Here is Joey addressing False Charge Chunko alright:

Same cliche reply from you over and over again... poor sad sanfranfruitcake.
    Karen the colonizer gets a tomahawk slap to the face - Page 6 (spurstalk.com)
    Post #132.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL...poor Joey...NO ONE, seriously, NO ONE likes Fabbs and you're totally letting this guy who lives in a van with no motor or transmission, totally on you.

Wrap it up and just leave this board if this is happening to you.

gs is so simple, a carboard box snaretrap with an 8 year old as bait would catch that .
    Go back to sucking out there in San Fran bud.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Create some more "rate her" threads because you'll never get pussy in your life ever.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    ^ 6 whimpers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Has anyone from this forum ever met up IRL to fight? Seems like a lot of challenges go unaccepted.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Has anyone from this forum ever met up IRL to fight? Seems like a lot of challenges go unaccepted.
    I tried with BD24 yrs ago but instead he came here with his bull make believe stories while I proved it with a metatagged photo. This is why I take none of yall seriously. Most of yall are just straight up pussies who found an outlet on the internet to act "hard" because yall will never ever leave your safe space.

Make believe stories and excuses are all I read from the likes of BD24, Fuzzy, Benefactor, and others.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    Name
    benefactor
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Make believe stories and excuses are all I read from the likes of BD24, Fuzzy, Benefactor, and others.
    You should probably stop mentioning me in posts like this. I don't know all the details of the others but the details between us are loud and clear.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You should probably stop mentioning me in posts like this. I don't know all the details of the others but the details between us are loud and clear.
    Sure bro, sure.

Go do what you do best; stalk men on FB with your stupid ass TimmyDuncan burner account.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sure bro, sure.

Go do what you do best; stalk men on FB with your stupid ass TimmyDuncan burner account.
    You're the one that felt the need to call in friends.

Real men fight their own battles.

And I will await your phobic, incel rant lacking completely in self awareness.

Also glad to you had no work, calf tats.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Sure bro, sure.

8 whimpers

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Real men fight their own battles.
    Lol You talking about being a real man as you hide anonymously in your safe space you ing pussy.

You're such a fruit.

Thread Information