Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    tlongII
    $160 million for ing Jerami Grant
    Blazers such a trash franchise that Lollard is probably their greatest player ever

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...requests-trade
    Sources: Trail Blazers star Damian Lillard requests trade

Portland Trail Blazers guard Damian Lillard has requested a trade and the franchise is expected to work to accommodate him, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski and Ramona Shelburne.

The Miami Heat, LA Clippers and Philadelphia 76ers are three teams that will have interest in exploring trades for Lillard, sources told ESPN.

Lillard's preference is to be traded to the Heat, a source told Andscape's Marc J. Spears.

The Blazers are expected to value deals that would bring them back young players and draft assets.

Lillard had contemplated requesting a trade when he met with the Blazers and general manager Joe Cronin on Monday, but wanted to give them every opportunity to improve the roster as free agency opened so he remained as quiet and supportive as he could this week, sources said. On Friday night he made the decision to ask for a trade.

Lillard has stuck with the franchise that chose him with the No. 6 pick in the 2012 NBA draft through two seasons in which Portland did not make the postseason following eight consecutive trips. But after the Blazers opted to use their No. 3 pick in last month's draft on guard Scoot Henderson, the future direction of the franchise was clear.

Should Lillard leave, it will be after 11 seasons in which he made seven All-Star and All-NBA teams and led Portland to a Western Conference finals appearance in 2018-19. He ranks first in Blazers history in both points and 3-pointers and second in assists.

Lillard, who turns 33 on July 15, had a career year last season, averaging 32.2 points and 7.3 assists, but played just 58 games as he sat out the last month. The highlight of Lillard's season came Feb. 26 against the Houston Rockets when he exploded for 71 points.

His points per game would be the most by a player to change teams the following season, according to ESPN Stats & Information.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1-2 years max, fine.

No way we want that albatross contract dragging Wama down thru 2027.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    tllng

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    tlongII
    $160 million for ing Jerami Grant
    Blazers such a trash franchise that Lollard is probably their greatest player ever

https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...requests-trade
    Sources: Trail Blazers star Damian Lillard requests trade

Portland Trail Blazers guard Damian Lillard has requested a trade and the franchise is expected to work to accommodate him, sources told ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski and Ramona Shelburne.

The Miami Heat, LA Clippers and Philadelphia 76ers are three teams that will have interest in exploring trades for Lillard, sources told ESPN.

Lillard's preference is to be traded to the Heat, a source told Andscape's Marc J. Spears.

The Blazers are expected to value deals that would bring them back young players and draft assets.

Lillard had contemplated requesting a trade when he met with the Blazers and general manager Joe Cronin on Monday, but wanted to give them every opportunity to improve the roster as free agency opened so he remained as quiet and supportive as he could this week, sources said. On Friday night he made the decision to ask for a trade.

Lillard has stuck with the franchise that chose him with the No. 6 pick in the 2012 NBA draft through two seasons in which Portland did not make the postseason following eight consecutive trips. But after the Blazers opted to use their No. 3 pick in last month's draft on guard Scoot Henderson, the future direction of the franchise was clear.

Should Lillard leave, it will be after 11 seasons in which he made seven All-Star and All-NBA teams and led Portland to a Western Conference finals appearance in 2018-19. He ranks first in Blazers history in both points and 3-pointers and second in assists.

Lillard, who turns 33 on July 15, had a career year last season, averaging 32.2 points and 7.3 assists, but played just 58 games as he sat out the last month. The highlight of Lillard's season came Feb. 26 against the Houston Rockets when he exploded for 71 points.

His points per game would be the most by a player to change teams the following season, according to ESPN Stats & Information.
    Non-issue.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but
    but

He’s not supposed to run from the grind……

Super player, but that guy tbh

Heat/Phillies/NY Giants TIMMYtoZO's Avatar
    My Team
    Miami Heat
    Post Count
    Miami is going to be incredibly terrifying next season with a big 3 of Dame/Butler/Bam. I’m ecstatic right now.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Miami is going to be incredibly terrifying next season with a big 3 of Dame/Butler/Bam. I’m ecstatic right now.
    Would be wicked to see them repeat next year after checkin Jokic last month.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Lillard trade request the top sports story all day long on ESPN?

Not even front page in Canada or England.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    I am well travelled, muah!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I wanna go to the team that made the Finals"

Today's NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I wanna go to the team that made the Finals"

Today's NBA
    Hey he tried

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    This is rare example where I sympathize with the request.

Blazers gonna act like they've accomplished anything since Walton (cool 30for30) beyond blowing 2 series (Elliots heels and Steve Smith's bricks LAL).

That is still the most talented core to not even Final. Kings being 2nd.

Play hard ball to increase trade value but if he wants to leave, don't burn that bridge. Do it, retire his jersey and move to the future.

Thread Information