Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a pussy unless you come to my home turf so my friends can back me up!

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a pussy unless you come to my home turf so my friends can back me up!

And this ing clown of a human feels like he has the right to call anyone a weak man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And this ing clown of a human feels like he has the right to call anyone a weak man
    Plus, after reading his gibberish with Fuzzy, he expects notification prior to fight as he does not keep regular hours at the "shop."

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO You and the rest of the pussies here do nothing but assume and play make believe.

"defend this movie to the death" bro who the are you kidding rn with this nonsense?

Yeah, I make no sense. Sure bud, tell stupid ass self whatever the you need to tell yourself to cope with the fact that I'm nothing like you and I am so ing thankful for that.
    You either care about the exploitation of kids or you don't.

Pick a lane.

Look up the ticket prices yourself if you're so interested or get a free one from Angel Studios someone purchased to pay it forward.
    Did you pay it forward? It's just going to be on Twitter later this month.

And who said I was brave for watching Sound of Freedom? Bro, it's a movie and I watch movies. Big ing deal!
    You're the one saying people are coddled for not watching this movie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just going to be on Twitter later this month.
    Recordable?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably if you know how.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    G.E.D Joey is the biggest on the internet and its not even close

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the propaganda movie all the Qarens on twitter are raving about? I'm sure it's riveting stuff.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never heard of it.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dunno, the movie has a solid Rotten Tomatoes score, which if it was the typical Daily Wire Media crap, it would have been called out instantly. Seems like sour grapes to wait until the movie is successful to try and trash it.

Conservatives are usually stuck with watching garbage that they pretend is good, and this one might actually be legitimately entertaining. Let them have this one.
    that's cause it was made to be an actual movie for fox and not the usual propoganda piece, kinda funny that it doesn't make half it's take if it was released 5 years ago when it was made

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You either care about the exploitation of kids or you don't.

Pick a lane.

Did you pay it forward? It's just going to be on Twitter later this month.

You're the one saying people are coddled for not watching this movie.
    Yeah yall are coddled or better yet propagandized which is very evident by the QAnon and Adrenchrome bull you and others are parroting here on ST and elsewhere. You're a ing idiot bro no matter how hard to try to convince me or anyone else otherwise.

Nah I didn't pay it forward because I was simply out to watch a movie and not create some sort of movement in the streets like your hyperbolic bs.

And yes, of course anyone with morals would care about the exploitation of kids so wtf are you even getting at? Pick a lane.

Again, like yesterday, you simply can't off and the yrs of you pestering me even while on ignore you prove you won't stop because you are overly obsessed with this forum and some of its users. You're weird as and annoying as all . Kick rocks puto!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is the propaganda movie all the Qarens on twitter are raving about? I'm sure it's riveting stuff.
    What propaganda exactly? There's 0 in that movie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bro you DM dudes with alt accounts on Facebook. You're def a bottom .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah yall are coddled or better yet propagandized which is very evident by the QAnon and Adrenchrome bull you and others are parroting here on ST and elsewhere. You're a ing idiot bro no matter how hard to try to convince me or anyone else otherwise.

Nah I didn't pay it forward because I was simply out to watch a movie and not create some sort of movement in the streets like your hyperbolic bs.

And yes, of course anyone with morals would care about the exploitation of kids so wtf are you even getting at? Pick a lane.

Again, like yesterday, you simply can't off and the yrs of you pestering me even while on ignore you prove you won't stop because you are overly obsessed with this forum and some of its users. You're weird as and annoying as all . Kick rocks puto!
    They're the ones who believe in adrenochrome harvesting.

Take it up with them.

TSAnon can tell you all about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're the ones who believe in adrenochrome harvesting.

Take it up with them.

TSAnon can tell you all about it.
    Cool story bro but I have no interest in doing so. Seems like you're heavily invested in all that while I'm not. I haven't seen interviews with anyone from the movie so I don't know what they've said about the you're bringing up and it doesn't pertain to me anyhow.

You're a bro. Just off already and go back to bugging others. I was dead wrong about you a couple months ago. You're still the same dip you've always been.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool story bro but I have no interest in doing so. Seems like you're heavily invested in all that while I'm not. I haven't seen interviews with anyone from the movie so I don't know what they've said about the you're bringing up and it doesn't pertain to me anyhow.
    you watched their movie and claim to care about child exploitation. Now you have no interest in the child exploitation they claim is taking place.

Does it hurt never making any sense at all?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you watched their movie and claim to care about child exploitation. Now you have no interest in the child exploitation they claim is taking place.

Does it hurt never making any sense at all?
    I make no sense? Bro I haven't heard from them but you're acting like I have because you heard them speak on such topics. You're so ing weird and annoying af. Could you just off already and leave me alone? Why is that so hard for you to do?

Obsessed just like Fluffer Bumpkins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I make no sense? Bro I haven't heard from them but you're acting like I have because you heard them speak on such topics. You're so ing weird and annoying af. Could you just off already and leave me alone? Why is that so hard for you to do?

Obsessed just like Fluffer Bumpkins.
    i told you what child exploitation they were talking about and you said hard pass.

You're free to do so; it just contradicts what you claimed to be your interest earlier.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i told you what child exploitation they were talking about and you said hard pass.

You're free to do so; it just contradicts what you claimed to be your interest earlier.
    All I'm reading is that you believe in what they said in whatever interviews you are listening to and or watching. So you're a believer in Adrenochrome derived from children due to abuse? You believe in whatever else they were saying? I didn't see the interviews so I really have no say on them.

You can be against child exploitation and not read every article out there, watch every interview out there, or all movies based on the subject. You just want drama and this merrygoround shtick of yours to continue because you have nothing better to do with your time. All good bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I'm reading is that you believe in what they said in whatever interviews you are listening to and or watching. So you're a believer in Adrenochrome derived from children due to abuse? You believe in whatever else they were saying? I didn't see the interviews so I really have no say on them.
    You misunderstand me.

You can be against child exploitation and not read every article out there, watch every interview out there, or all movies based on the subject. You just want drama and this merrygoround shtick of yours to continue because you have nothing better to do with your time. All good bro.
    you tried to shame me for not watching the fictionalized movie. Now you're trying to shame me for watching the actual person speak.

You make no sense. All good bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you tried to shame me for not watching the fictionalized movie. Now you're trying to shame me for watching the actual person speak.

You misunderstood me.

I wasn't trying to shame you about not watching the movie but instead attributing what you heard to the movie. It might be all true what they're saying but to act as if what they're saying is in the movie is asinine and ignorant because none of that was in the movie. You come off just like the MSM with their, "QAnon adjacent", bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    However, it will be available to stream on the Angel Studios platform soon. Angel Studios typically follows a 90-day period before its theatrical releases come to the streaming platform. That means we may see the live-action version of "'Sound of Freedom" come to Angel Studios as early as August 2023.

As per its distributor Angel Studios: “Sound of Freedom will be in theaters as long as there is demand. The duration of its stay in theaters may vary based on theaters, but it’s guaranteed to run until at least July 13.”
    The company went on to say that, following its theatrical release, the movie “will be available for streaming exclusively” on its free streaming platform, Angel Studios, as well as on the Angel app.
    Viewers can use various devices to access Angel Studios’ streaming platform, including: Roku, Android TV, Google TV, Apple TV, and Fire TV; Chrome OS, macOS, and Windows PC; and Android Phones and Tablets, Fire Tablets, iPhones, and iPads.
    As for when it will drop, this very much depends on how successful its performance is in cinemas – and judging by its solid opening, it looks like Sound of Freedom could be in theaters for several weeks at the very least.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You misunderstood me.

I wasn't trying to shame you about not watching the movie but instead attributing what you heard to the movie. It might be all true what they're saying but to act as if what they're saying is in the movie is asinine and ignorant because none of that was in the movie. You come off just like the MSM with their, "QAnon adjacent", bull .

I act as what they say in the movies and in front of Trump and Congress is partly bull and that casts a pall over everything they do.

That's because real media checked their stories and found out the truth.

You just took their word for everything in their fictionalized movie. All good bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had never heard of this movie before a couple days ago. Based on the le and the fact that a bunch of middle-aged Karens were raving about it on Nextdoor, I just figured it was a propaganda piece. Now that I know it's loosely based on actual events, I'll probably watch it when it's available to stream.

Thread Information