Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dno why you guys are so critical. this movie took the brave stance that child trafficking is bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, we've already decided you're weak and whiny and hiding in your safe space.
    No one cares what you, "we've", decided because you're worthless bro. You're not worth and neither are your words.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dno why you guys are so critical. this movie took the brave stance that child trafficking is bad.
    FYI: Someone who says IDGAF about what you say is stalking you.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one cares what you, "we've", decided because you're worthless bro. You're not worth and neither are your words.
    and yet you came back a day later to continue this. If you're done be a man about and actually be done. Quit crying. All you do is repeat the same whines.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5/10

You'll have to suspend belief many times over, but just roll with how Tim Ballard overcame guerilla gangs in deep forested Columbia "Where other gangs, the police, NO ONE goes" and dodges bullets beyond any James Bond / Mission Impossible production to rescue the girl. From the cartel leaders bed.

But how can any movie that brings attention to stopping evil traffickers be bad? It's good. Now if you tell me this was all a schemed money grab by Ballard and company, then wow ya that will be bad. So much vague information at this point, who knows.

Back to the show, all in all very good camera work. Casting for the most part is very good. Storyline ya, other then some large exaggerations was a good story.

If this ends up saving even a small amount of kids (the more the better) and near equally miraculously incarcerating / killing some pedo sickos, then great.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you figure out how and why Vampiro came to help Tim Ballard (Caviziel) please let me know.
    Last edited by MultiTroll; 07-15-2023 at 12:57 PM. Reason: He explains what motivated him to help. He does not explain why he is managing a ho house.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5/10

You'll have to suspend belief many times over, but just roll with how Tim Ballard overcame guerilla gangs in deep forested Columbia "Where other gangs, the police, NO ONE goes" and dodges bullets beyond any James Bond / Mission Impossible production to rescue the girl. From the cartel leaders bed.

But how can any movie that brings attention to stopping evil traffickers be bad? It's good. Now if you tell me this was all a schemed money grab by Ballard and company, then wow ya that will be bad. So much vague information at this point, who knows.

Back to the show, all in all very good camera work. Casting for the most part is very good. Storyline ya, other then some large exaggerations was a good story.

If this ends up saving even a small amount of kids (the more the better) and near equally miraculously incarcerating / killing some pedo sickos, then great.
    Thanks for the review. Agreed, Child Trafficking is bad and movies that expose the problem are good. I thought Sicario 2 was the best movie I've seen that is roughly related to the topic.

Who knows if this is a money grab by Ballard, but the biggest criticism that I've seen (and I agree with if you dig in a little bit) is that Ballard and his organization are counterproductive to the mission of slowing down/ending human trafficking. The two biggest elements, which are real problems with Ballard's approach (at least what I know of it) are

1) his missions are actually creating demand - in many instances the people he "saves" were first time victims - meaning they were kidnapped specifically for the raid that OUR set up. This is really problematic!
    2) sufficient aftercare is not provided to the victims he rescues. You can't just raid an operation and tell everyone "you are free! run off now!". They aren't puppies, they are victims of the most horrible of crimes, and they need real aftercare that is a combination of protection and treatment.

I'll probably watch this one when it hits a streaming service, but I don't like that it may be glorifying Ballard when these two real problems with his operation exist. Perhaps he could directly address these things and he'd find a lot more support for his mission.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    How else are kids supposed to get from point A to point B if not in traffic?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How else are kids supposed to get from point A to point B if not in traffic?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1) his missions are actually creating demand - in many instances the people he "saves" were first time victims - meaning they were kidnapped specifically for the raid that OUR set up. This is really problematic!
    2) sufficient aftercare is not provided to the victims he rescues. You can't just raid an operation and tell everyone "you are free! run off now!". They aren't puppies, they are victims of the most horrible of crimes, and they need real aftercare that is a combination of protection and treatment.
    1. You mean OUR planted kids mole style in order to track the traffickers?

2. Agree 100. The movie depicts the child victims are being basically Kumbaya mode immediately after rescue. To the movies credit, other depictions are very realistic and yet they stop at the right time before getting too graphic imo. Nice balance struck on the latter.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the review. Agreed, Child Trafficking is bad and movies that expose the problem are good. I thought Sicario 2 was the best movie I've seen that is roughly related to the topic.

Who knows if this is a money grab by Ballard, but the biggest criticism that I've seen (and I agree with if you dig in a little bit) is that Ballard and his organization are counterproductive to the mission of slowing down/ending human trafficking. The two biggest elements, which are real problems with Ballard's approach (at least what I know of it) are

I'll probably watch this one when it hits a streaming service, but I don't like that it may be glorifying Ballard when these two real problems with his operation exist. Perhaps he could directly address these things and he'd find a lot more support for his mission.
    Sicario 1 in 2015 had the best plot and storyline out of almost any movie, but yeah Sicario 2, while more just overall dark and doomy rather than having a great plot, did tackle that issue with that young teenage girl abducted from that Mexico school and stranded in the desert.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. You mean OUR planted kids mole style in order to track the traffickers?

2. Agree 100. The movie depicts the child victims are being basically Kumbaya mode immediately after rescue. To the movies credit, other depictions are very realistic and yet they stop at the right time before getting too graphic imo. Nice balance struck on the latter.
    On #1, OUR didn’t plant the kids - but they created demand by arranging these stings, by which the traffickers had to go and abduct NEW kids in order to have enough for the “parties” that OUR arranged (as a sting). One can make an argument that maybe the kids eventually get abducted anyway (who knows), but creating demand is really a tough pill to swallow. I think OUR’s tactics would be easier to get behind if they were raiding trafficker events that were already happening, rather than creating new ones (and demand for kids). The sex slavery is a horrific part of the trafficking trade, but there’s also the abduction part of it that can’t be overlooked.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a red pill video regarding what actually happens in this world and in the USA and the average liberal / Democrat voter does not like red pills, they like to live in a blue pill world, hence their love for the quarantine covid lockdowns and wanting that to never end. The left is the party of the video games, chips and smoke pot type of introverts and incels.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like libs are upset about this movie because they think it's anti . Weird they equate 's with pedo's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump s getting weirder and more perverted every day

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's a red pill video regarding what actually happens in this world and in the USA and the average liberal / Democrat voter does not like red pills, they like to live in a blue pill world, hence their love for the quarantine covid lockdowns and wanting that to never end. The left is the party of the video games, chips and smoke pot type of introverts and incels.
    You forgot they are the party of sexual perversion,,,the party of groomers and pedophiles,,,the party of abortion,,,,and they embrace it like taking your next breath,,,they need it and love it,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You forgot they are the party of sexual perversion,,,the party of groomers and pedophiles,,,the party of abortion,,,,and they embrace it like taking your next breath,,,they need it and love it,,,,
    Yes it is not the religious leaders, LEO and military types, conservative youth organizations like the BSA all who vote GOP by a large margin and actually are being found to be pedos but instead it is the liberals who don't.

This is more ducks level of analysis and has as much basis as your race theory from last night. This is also the deflective a real pedo would peddle out.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes it is not the religious leaders, LEO and military types, conservative youth organizations like the BSA all who vote GOP by a large margin and actually are being found to be pedos but instead it is the liberals who don't.

This is more ducks level of analysis and has as much basis as your race theory from last night. This is also the deflective a real pedo would peddle out.
    Uh huh,,,wrong again, Fuzz,,,do you democrats ever say anything that is true? Go ahead and tell me about all these priest and conservative types,,,,lets see numbers,,,,is it in the hundreds of thousands,,,maybe just the thousands,,, , maybe just the hundreds,,,,so lets see your facts. Post them. But I do know your party blocked a bill against child trafficking,,,,i do know your party is going to elementary schools in drag and sexually confronting the kids,,,,do you see any priests doing that?,,,,yes or no? You can try and deflect all you want but in the end, you are an enabler just like the rest of the democrats on here,,,,you support it with your political ideals,,,,have a nice night,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh huh,,,wrong again, Fuzz,,,do you democrats ever say anything that is true? Go ahead and tell me about all these priest and conservative types,,,,lets see numbers,,,,is it in the hundreds of thousands,,,maybe just the thousands,,, , maybe just the hundreds,,,,so lets see your facts. Post them. But I do know your party blocked a bill against child trafficking,,,,i do know your party is going to elementary schools in drag and sexually confronting the kids,,,,do you see any priests doing that?,,,,yes or no? You can try and deflect all you want but in the end, you are an enabler just like the rest of the democrats on here,,,,you support it with your political ideals,,,,have a nice night,,,,
    More than 150 Catholic priests and others associated with the Archdiocese of Baltimore sexually abused over 600 children, often escaping accountability. That's according to a long-awaited report from the Maryland attorney general's office, revealing the horrific scope of abuse spanning some eight decades.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/in...ight%20decades.

Over 92,000 sexual abuse claims were filed with the bankruptcy court before November 16, 2020. There were nearly 2,000 reported cases of abuse within the Boy Scouts of America prior to 1994, and at least one abuse incident as recent as 2006.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/16/us/bo...tcy/index.html

Ex-Cop Admits Sexually Abusing Hundreds of Children

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/cop-ad...ry?id=13106878

According to the National Child Traumatic Stress Network, the rates of child maltreatment and family violence within the military have actually outpaced cases for the general public since 2003. The rates have continually increased and officials were proven to fail to report suspected abuse to state authorities.

https://www.militaryspouse.com/milit...tary-families/

Now show me the same correlation to liberals. Equating transves es to sexual abuse as detailed above is both idiotic and disgusting

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More than 150 Catholic priests and others associated with the Archdiocese of Baltimore sexually abused over 600 children, often escaping accountability. That's according to a long-awaited report from the Maryland attorney general's office, revealing the horrific scope of abuse spanning some eight decades.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/in...ight%20decades.

Over 92,000 sexual abuse claims were filed with the bankruptcy court before November 16, 2020. There were nearly 2,000 reported cases of abuse within the Boy Scouts of America prior to 1994, and at least one abuse incident as recent as 2006.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/11/16/us/bo...tcy/index.html

Ex-Cop Admits Sexually Abusing Hundreds of Children

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/cop-ad...ry?id=13106878

According to the National Child Traumatic Stress Network, the rates of child maltreatment and family violence within the military have actually outpaced cases for the general public since 2003. The rates have continually increased and officials were proven to fail to report suspected abuse to state authorities.

https://www.militaryspouse.com/milit...tary-families/

Now show me the same correlation to liberals. Equating transves es to sexual abuse as detailed above is both idiotic and disgusting
    So only 150 priests but you equate them with the thousands upon thousands of sexual deviants parading under rainbow colors to elementary schools,,,,nice. And show me where all boy scout counselors vote republican,,,,you democrats love to assume,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So only 150 priests but you equate them with the thousands upon thousands of sexual deviants parading under rainbow colors to elementary schools,,,,nice. And show me where all boy scout counselors vote republican,,,,you democrats love to assume,,,,
    That was only one diocese. It would take all day to look up all of them that have been exposed since the Boston Globe article.

Can you link even one the transves es in question who have been charged with sexual assault of a child? That bothers you but the 20,000 kids raped by the BSA and you do not bat an eye.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was only one diocese. It would take all day to look up all of them that have been exposed since the Boston Globe article.

Can you link even one the transves es in question who have been charged with sexual assault of a child? That bothers you but the 20,000 kids raped by the BSA and you do not bat an eye.
    Again, show me the voting affiliation of boy scout counselors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, show me the voting affiliation of boy scout counselors.
    Until 2020, the BSA did not allow atheists or sexuals. When that changed your ilk were crying about how they were kowtowing to liberals. funny how an organization that banned sexuals was so full of pedophiles.

Sure sounds like a real liberal organization prior to going bankrupt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Until 2020, the BSA did not allow atheists or sexuals. When that changed your ilk were crying about how they were kowtowing to liberals. funny how an organization that banned sexuals was so full of pedophiles.

Sure sounds like a real liberal organization prior to going bankrupt.
    Racked it!!!!

And another MAGA boomer goes into hiding with tale between legs as he will not provide proof that transves es have history of sexual assault of children, par.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information