Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    Hans Brix??? Oh no!!!! Kim Jong-il's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Accused child kidnapper produced the movie.

Crickets from koriwhat who will interject himself into every conversation. Amazing he won’t denounce this. It almost feels like he has an agenda, and not principles.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crickets from koriwhat who will interject himself into every conversation. Amazing he won’t denounce this. It almost feels like he has an agenda, and not principles.
    Just amazing how the pedo defender went quiet on this.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It’s always projection with these guys.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3mq...ficking-victim

‘Sound of Freedom’ Producer Felt the Naked Breasts of Apparently Underage Trafficking Victim

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s always projection with these guys.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3mq...ficking-victim

‘Sound of Freedom’ Producer Felt the Naked Breasts of Apparently Underage Trafficking Victim
    The owner of the strip club pulls up one of their shirts and grabs one of Paul Stone’s hand and places it on her breast and so it’s on the video.

“I was standing on the side and he grabbed the hand from down on the right hand, on my right-hand side as he pulled up her shirt and put em up. (Paul then raised his hands, one his right hand while holding the phone and then raised his left hand in a motion of grabbing with his hand.) And so, we feel like and if, we were all there, and we all feel like, if I had hesitated, and oh yeah. I’m not really interested in touching that right now as he was pulling it up, I think it would have thrown up a lot of red flags. Um, but a, that is on the hard drive. I just wanted to run that by and see what your thoughts are.”

Incel Nation completely twisting the context and motive for the desired Gotchya attempt.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This male (identified as Paul Hutchinson based on his own statements on a phone call to Matt Osborn.) is wearing a light-colored shirt with short sleeves. Paul approaches the female and lifts both of his hands and places them on each of the female’s naked breasts. The female uses her hand to push down Paul’s hands and pulls her shirt down.

“For a thousand bucks you got your hands on some breasts,” says a male voice, to laughter.

“What was I going to do?” asks a second male voice, whose words are described as being interrupted repeatedly by laughter. “Okay, she’s 16, here, feel them, they’re nice. I’m like, , those are 16.”

“You think they’re under age, huh?” asks the first male voice.

“Oh yeah,” says a third male voice, “I would put money on that.” The men continue their discussion for a bit before the first male voice says, “Yeah, those girls were young, man.”

“I don’t know how wise it was to grab that girl’s boobs, though,” says the second male voice.

“You didn’t get that on video or anything, did you?” asks the first male voice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said before, the pedo defender remains quiet and no outrage nor planned boycotts from the right.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Like I said before, the pedo defender remains quiet and no outrage nor planned boycotts from the right.
    Now it’s two producers that are involved in pedo business, and not a peep from koriwhat about it. SAD!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The owner of the strip club pulls up one of their shirts and grabs one of Paul Stone’s hand and places it on her breast and so it’s on the video.

“I was standing on the side and he grabbed the hand from down on the right hand, on my right-hand side as he pulled up her shirt and put em up. (Paul then raised his hands, one his right hand while holding the phone and then raised his left hand in a motion of grabbing with his hand.) And so, we feel like and if, we were all there, and we all feel like, if I had hesitated, and oh yeah. I’m not really interested in touching that right now as he was pulling it up, I think it would have thrown up a lot of red flags. Um, but a, that is on the hard drive. I just wanted to run that by and see what your thoughts are.”

Incel Nation completely twisting the context and motive for the desired Gotchya attempt.
    “Uh, is it clear that they pulled it, pulled your hand there?” asks Osborne. (In the copy of the description obtained by VICE News, this entire passage is highlighted and the word “LIE” is written next to it, with a margin note reading “PAUL PUTS BOTH HANDS ON VOLUNTARILY.” Those appear to be an investigator’s notes; the Davis County Attorney’s Office did not respond to a request for comment.)

Whpsie!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Utah Gov. must bend the knee to the Church of Latter Day Saints, despite his reservations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whackadoodle

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whackadoodle

Just amazing how the MAGA s are avoiding this thread now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd say it's more typical. Board conservatives can't face up to their goofs or their own bull imploding.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'd say it's more typical. Board conservatives can't face up to their goofs or their own bull imploding.
    You taught us that trait, Winester.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Just amazing how the MAGA s are avoiding this thread now.
    You taught us that trait, Effy.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I’m sure koriwhat will show up any minute now to denounce the pedos and abusers associated with the movie. Any minute now…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp, what's next?
    Court or settlement?

Update, 12:44 p.m.: After publication, OUR provided the following statement to VICE News:
    O.U.R. reached out multiple times to Ms. Rasmussen to engage with her and hear her client’s concerns, but she seemed intent on litigating her client’s issues in a public forum. Now that O.U.R has reviewed the Complaint, it categorically denies the allegations as they relate to O.U.R. Moreover, Ms. Rasmussen’s characterizations of the Board’s intentions and actions are entirely misguided and speculative. O.U.R. looks forward to the litigation process and is confident that the truth will prevail.

O.U.R. has taken strong measures to ensure objectivity in every step of this process and it remains committed to doing so in order for the focus to return to the children as soon as possible.
    O.U.R. is confident in its future as the leading organization committed to combatting sex trafficking and saving children who have been captured and sold into slavery.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m sure koriwhat will show up any minute now to denounce the pedos and abusers associated with the movie. Any minute now…
    those aren't the pesos he's looking for.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The virtue signalers are hypocrites? Shocking!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    those aren't the pesos he's looking for.
    His boss/mom must have seen the he posted here and grounded the pedo defending .

C'est la vie

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They learn about it in church, tbh...
    No one here goes to church dummy

Thread Information