My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Lol Rodgers 3

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    The stars aligned for Hurts to have such a good season last year due to their offensive scheme. Let’s see how he does after opposing coaches have had an offseason to study the film. IMO, he isn’t the 6th best QB in the NFL.

1. Burrow
    2. Mahomes
    3. Jackson
    4. Hurts
    5. Herbert
    6 Allen
    7 Long Hair

Mahomes with another great play here as Joey Burrow is burned out of a Bowl op.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Anthony Richardson is easily top 5 already, why y'all gotta be hating

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Mahomes with another great play here as Joey Burrow is burned out of a Bowl op.
    Mahomes plays for the Rams? That is conspiratrash.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Anthony Richardson is easily top 5 already, why y'all gotta be hating
    He's easily the next Terrelle Pryor

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    He's easily the next Terrelle Pryor
    Don't get me wrong I fully expect the Colts to suck, but I appreciate them gambling on a high upside prospect instead of bringing in the corpse of a former great QB again.

I have a good feeling though considering our new HC developed both Herbert and Hurts.

Mahomes plays for the Rams? That is conspiratrash.
    Joey B rightly given 1st and 10 at the SCam 42 yard line with 43 seconds left.
    I like those odds for Joe B to either tie for OT and/or get the W be it reg or OT.

Thus all the Mahomes slurpers / Joe B discrediters can't spout the "No Superbowls" prawwwwk.

*I have nothing against Mahomes, great QB who was similarly totally burned by BradyRef.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Don't get me wrong I fully expect the Colts to suck, but I appreciate them gambling on a high upside prospect instead of bringing in the corpse of a former great QB again.

I have a good feeling though considering our new HC developed both Herbert and Hurts.
    that specific archetype of QB does not lead to much NFL success historically

should have drafted Will Levis

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    that specific archetype of QB does not lead to much NFL success historically

should have drafted Will Levis
    They were kinda screwed at that #4 pick in the draft either way. Outside of Young and Stroud, you were gambling even on Will Levis. I think the Colts are gonna see if they hit on the Richardson pick and if not they'll try again in a better draft class 3-4 years down the road.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They were kinda screwed at that #4 pick in the draft either way. Outside of Young and Stroud, you were gambling even on Will Levis. I think the Colts are gonna see if they hit on the Richardson pick and if not they'll try again in a better draft class 3-4 years down the road.
    I don't believe Young and Stroud are any good either.

There hasn't been a blue chip QB prospect since Trevor Lawrence and the top three in the 2020 class. With a red chip you can just as easily get Mitch Trubisky as Jalen Hurts. Then again, Mahomes was considered red chip but mostly because he went to a lesser school and had a bad offensive line in college and took a lot of sacks as a result.

There were blue chippers on the board like Jalen Carter, you have to draft BPA not need.

tOSU and Bama quarterbacks don't have a good track record in the NFL because they look good on stacked teams and then are drafted on to bottom tier NFL teams and get exposed quickly for the propped up princesses they are.

With a guy like Richardson you will get splash plays like a 90 yard TD run when it's 3rd and 18 from deep in your own territory, and you'll also get a lot of pick sixes and bad long sacks. He's going to be meh in the NFL at best.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    1. Burrow
    2. Mahomes
    3. Jackson
    4. Hurts
    5. Herbert
    6 Allen
    7 Long Hair
    This doesn't pass the vertical line test.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    spurraider21 Should I prepare myself for Carr to hurt me? Or do you mostly blame the defense that he always had around him?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    spurraider21 Should I prepare myself for Carr to hurt me? Or do you mostly blame the defense that he always had around him?
    just think kirk cousins. when things go right, he's probably a top 5 accurate passer and has a solid arm. when he decides to let it rip, he has a lot more zip than people think. not stafford territory but probably top 10-ish when it comes to general arm talent

by all accounts good character guy, locker room guy. always says right things at press conferences, etc. wont get you in any trouble there.

he's tough when it comes to playing thru injuries, but he's soft in the moment (has a tendency to crumble when the pocket isnt holding up... fumbles more easily than he should). has had a track record of being quick to check down, throw it away, or take the short gimme when bigger plays are available, which is frustrating because he actually has a good deep ball. similarly frustrating when he tries to loft so many throws with touch instead of just letting it rip.

what he does incredibly well is pre-snap processing. the best years of his career were probably the last two under gruden when he had complete freedom at the line to do whatever he wanted

also true that he's never had a good defense. since he was drafted, the raiders have never even had a top 20 defense a single time. saints roster should give him a better chance to succeed than the raiders did.

he's also coming off basically his worst individual season performance since maybe his rookie year tbh. uncharacteristically inaccurate... like just missing open throws. should rebound from that imo
    Last edited by spurraider21; 07-26-2023 at 03:11 PM.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    1. Patrick
    2. Allen
    3. Burrows
    4. Hurts
    5. Herbert
    6. Rodgers
    7. Dak
    8. Lamar
    9. Trevor
    10. Tua

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    1. Richardson
    2. Allen
    3. Burrows
    4. Hurts
    5. Herbert
    6. Rodgers
    7. Dak
    8. Lamar
    9. Trevor
    10. Tua
    Fixed that for you my nilla

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I don't believe Young and Stroud are any good either.
    I don't either, I think Stroud has the best chances just due to his size and accuracy, but I was not happy about them deciding to go QB in this class. Our GM basically backed himself into this corner by riding the QB carousel too long.

Timing might work out nice if Richardson ends up a bust, Colts could have a high pick again when Arch Manning declares for the draft.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Fixed that for you my nilla

1. Richardson
    2. Allen
    3. Burrows
    4. Hurts
    5. Herbert
    6. Rodgers
    7. Dak
    8. Lamar
    9. Trevor
    10. Tua
    no

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't either, I think Stroud has the best chances just due to his size and accuracy, but I was not happy about them deciding to go QB in this class. Our GM basically backed himself into this corner by riding the QB carousel too long.

Timing might work out nice if Richardson ends up a bust, Colts could have a high pick again when Arch Manning declares for the draft.
    Yeah Arch Manning would be the legacy pick and make the most sense and be the way to go. Richardson was going to be a reach for whoever picked him.

Stroud is a tOSU BQB, when's the last one who was good? They pump them out like crazy and they end up like in the NFL i.e. Trashkins, Fields, et al.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I've seen some scouting saying if not for the name, Arch would have been a 3 star prospect coming out of high school.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I've seen some scouting saying if not for the name, Arch would have been a 3 star prospect coming out of high school.
    I mean he is the son of the Manning brother that didn't play the QB position.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I mean who knows maybe he becomes a great 5-head passer like his uncle but my expectations at this point looking at him are less than Eli

Thread Information